10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner ever!! The tip makes it incredibly easy to do any kind of style and it will not budge at all!!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Review for: Neruda
The Kat Von D ink liner neruda is so good! i love using this on my bottom waterline to make my eyes look larger.
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
University Place, WA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this liner to add a little pop of color to my eyes. Only used a few times to experiment with but I love it.
Nadia I.
Nadia I.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Nerdrum
All the ink liners are amazing. Vivid long wearing and still easy to remove which is a miracle in and of itslef.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Bosch
Super pigmented love the felt tip makes it a lot easier to apply and creates easy dramatic or not dramatic lined
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
Review for: Trooper
Absolute holy grail liner! Been using this for about three months and it works great every time! Very pigmented!
Nickole A.
Nickole A.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Best liner I've ever used! Precise application and never wears off as it ages throughout the day. My go to liner
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Review for: Dali
Best eyeliner ive tried in a while!!love it. Its very hard.for.me to love eyeliner.but by far one of my favorite
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is everyone's go to for a reason. It stays on, creates a perfect sharp line and is very easy to apply
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
Dallas, TX
Best eyeliner i have ever tryied. Amazing ink and amazing product. Has been the best purchased i have ever made.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?