11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Baudelaire more...
At first I was super excited about this eyeliner! My husband really likes winged eyeliner and I thought this would make accomplishing that much easier. It worked well at first and did what I wanted it to, but after about a week the eyeliner stopped smoothly coming out of the tip.
Review for: Neruda more...
LITERALLY THEE BEST EYELINER EVER. The wear on the this eyeliner is unreal! It seriously lasts ALL day. It was my first time buying it and I'm a fan of anything Kat Von D, but was skeptical of this color's staying power, I wore it to a movie, and it stayed on through gallons of tears! Seriously BUY THIS! You won't regret it.
These are my favorite colored eyeliners. The felt tip line helps to dispense the product evenly and smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I own all of the colors except for the white shade in Neruda.
This is my go to liquid liner with a felt tip. I tried to go with different options, making sure that I had tried everything before settling. I have yet to find a liner that keeps up with this. I went white water rafting and went head first into a wave. This product stayed put.
I have used this liner for years. I love it! The felt tip allows for great precision. However, when it's about to run out it gets dry, and you can't really go over your kid where you already have liner as it will take it off :(. It may still have some ink left, but it's no longer a good use and you would have to buy another.
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Hands down best liquid liner I've ever used. It's super black and matte. It lasts forever. It doesn't pick up my eyshadow like a lot of felt tip liners. My two year old grabbed it and left the cap off it for hours without me realizing and I just ran the tip under water for a second and the next day it was like brand new.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos