BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a sample one and I really love it. I like how it is small to it easier to apply on top lid
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
Review for: Trooper
It didn’t last long. After less than a month the line started to fade. It was disappointing.
Nadeelen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know every single color in this collection, I really love the product and very long lasting
Kaylin L.
Bartonville
Review for: Trooper
Hard to use. I bought this bc everyone said to and it's so hard to do nice winged eyeliner on
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the brown for my brows & it works like a charm! Long lasting and the color is gorgeous!
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful color I really want to try it and as I see the good reviews of it so I will see
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect precision, color pigment and staying power. I love this liquid liner above all else!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black one was a favorite for a long time but recently they've been watery or drying out.
Theresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
these are greatt have around i am a artist an love to draw they were bright colors and lasted
Karina M.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Neruda
One of the best liquid liners! Does not smear stays in place all day. Tip is very precise.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?