10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kameron J.
Kameron J.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Woolf
This product is amazing and Kat Von d. She is a amazing tattoo artist. This product helps me get an nice lined eye.
Amairani A.
Amairani A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Neruda
My eyes are small so when i add the white kat von d eyeliner it makes my eyes bigger and pop once i do my eyeshadow
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Trooper
The felt tip on this never dries out and it's great for filling in a wing or small delicate lines for graphic liner
Diana I.
Diana I.
Review for: Bukowski
Great opaque liner with amazing staying power. Great applicator to create a wing, however thin or thick you desire!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Greenbelt
Very pigmented Eyeliner. Does a little bit of a stop and go. Doesn't glide all that great. But it's very presice ..
Jas L.
Jas L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Love! You get the darkest most sharp wig liner and its smug free last all day long.! You wont be disappoint with it
Elena G.
Elena G.
Review for: Bukowski
Love kat von d products & this eyeliner is very easy to apply & dries fast, love that its super dark when applied 👍
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Neruda
Love the white because it makes my eyes really pop. Great with dark eyeshadow more of an auburn color. Works great
Ariel E.
Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
Stays on beautiful and doesnt seem to run through out the day. I really love all of kat von d's makeup its amazing
LJ P.
LJ P.
Review for: Dali
I actually use the ink liner in black. It is a great product. The only liquid liner I will ever buy!!! Enough said
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?