BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Neruda
Long lasting great color. a little expensive. purchased at Ulta. LOVE KVD products. Very easy to apply went on great.
Coral D.
Coral D.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid liner! Easy to use and glides on. Super pigmented! Become a winged liner expert with this product.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I got to sample this for free at Sephora and I loved it! It glided on easily and the color was a very intense black.
Kiajaha B.
Kiajaha B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
Goes on easy so beginner friendly I at wing liner but with this it makes it easier I have to say just simply amazing
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I love the unique colors of these liquid liners! The felt tip is easy to use and they go on opaque and last all day.
nick w.
nick w.
Review for: Nietzsche
All of her eye liners are amazing . This color is gorgeous very high pigment and will last all day and smudge proof.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Best eyeliner! It doesn't leak and it's waterproof. It stays on all night and it's super black, just the way I like!
mary b.
mary b.
Highland, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love the Kat Von D line but her eyeliners instantly dry out for me. I think any other brand I've used works better
Leesha C.
Leesha C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Woolf
This is the best eyeliner for getting the cat eye look. The felt tip makes it easy to have wings. Love love love it!
Marleny O.
Marleny O.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS SOOO GOOD. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WING SHARP ENOUGH TO CUT YOUR ENEMIES OR THICKER THAN YOUR MAN'S D**K. LOVE IT.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?