BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Baudelaire
It’s a decent liner and it’s stays on for a solid 6 hours but I️ do notice that it comes off pretty easily after you’ve worn it for a few hours.
Keren V.
Review for: Woolf
Love love love this liner its very black ! Very easy to use specially if your into wing eyeliner! The tip is very thing perfect for precise lines
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite eyeliner ever super pigmented lasts all day and is super smooth on the eyes . My go to eyeliner weather I'm doing a full face or not.
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love the fact that the point of this liner is shaaarp!! I tightline my eyeliner and have the tiniest of flicks at the end and it's beautiful!!
Lindsay M.
Denton, TX
Love the color choices, easy to apply, wears well for long periods of time. The colors are very saturated and stand out against my skin and eyes.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think everyone already knows kvd tattoo liners are a holy grail product they last forever and are smudge proof Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Great pen eyeliner! It's the only one I use to get the perfect wing! Honestly it's a long-lasting and the point helps you get any shape you want
Elisa P.
The ink liner is my go to liner it works so well and really stays black all day!! Easy to use for beginners and makes an amazingly easy cat eye!
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Kat von D products as they are always smooth, pigmented, and ready for you to slay all day!
Alicia T.
York, PA
Review for: Neruda
This eyeliner dried out super fast and I don't even think it lasts that long. I tried it only once and wasn't impressed. I'll never use it again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?