10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely amazing! I swear by this product. I'm a sucker for a winged eyeliner which I usually always try to do and this liner really helped me achieve that look! The felt tip is so thin and smooth! I use it Almost every day and so far it has lasted a while now. Def will purchase again once it runs on. Also, love the dark look it leaves.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Review for: Dali
My go to liner alll day every day. the only bad thing i have to say about this liner is that it dries out so quick... other than that this liner stays put all nice, doesn't smudge or transfer onto my upper lid at all even though i have really oily lids and if you make a mistake with liner, this liner is really easier to clean up and fix
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Reno, NV
Review for: Hemingway
I love all of her eyeliners! They are nice and dark and are very easy to use. They stay and don't smudge down my face. They only thing is the tip can wear"down" and then it tends to skip. Another thing is sometimes my upper eyeliner will Crack or wear a little but I think it might be because I have hooded eyes. I still purchase it tho!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
Once I tried this eyeliner I was amazed at what I have been missing out on. It applies smoothly, goes on VERY black, and lasts until I take it off or fall asleep in it (guilty there). It's actually the only eyeliner I have ever repurchased and I plan to keep on buying it. It's also a very good price compared to other brands at Sephora.
Deanne N.
Deanne N.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D knows her stuff when it comes to eyeliners! This Ink Liner makes applying liquid liner simple, even for beginners. All you have to do is lay the tip down and it pretty much does the work for you. If you've had bad luck applying liquid liners in the past, you should give this one a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is the best felt tip liner I've ever used. It goes on and stays put all day, no matter what activities you do while wearing it. It has such a perfect fine point that it's almost hard to make mistakes with. The color trooper is a true black, not light like many others. This eyeliner is made to last, and the felt tip never frays!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Bosch
I really want to love this product. I'm not sure if I just got a bad product or what, but I find it really hard to apply. It dries out so quickly for some reason, even when it was fairly new. I always have to stop, shake it or press it on my hand, and then I can continue. The product itself is good, but the application is difficult.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Review for: Trooper
Literally the best eye liner I have ever used! The ink liner & the tattoo liner are very, very similar. I have noticed that the ink liner just doesn't dry up as fast. You do need to give it a few minutes in between eyes because the tips of the pen's seem to dry up & need to re-soak up some product. A good shaking seems to help too!
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Trooper
This is an absolute must have in every makeup kit!! The pigmentation is a gorgeous deep black and the tip makes making any liner a breeze! It's very much like a detail artist tip brush making achieving the perfect winged liner so easy! It's also great for trying out new liner styles with! Best of all, this liner is also waterproof!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cannelton, WV
Review for: Trooper
I was really excited to buy this, but after trying it I was disappointed. It goes on smooth the first swipe, but you try to darken or widen the line and it wipes off what product was already there and makes it look gross and crumbly. It wipes off easily too. The tip dries out SO FAST. All in all, I would NOT recommend this product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?