BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice and bold?4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 375 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Vera E.
Joplin, MO
My go to eyeliner. I went through probably 10 Kat Von D Tattoo Liners and will probably purchase more in the future. Easy application, stay on for a very long time. Great for someone learning how to do wink eyeliner! Definitely recommend.
Srin Y.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Trooper more...
This took me some practice to use but I like the control the firmer brush has. I was used to a more fluid brush but this feels like you have more control over how thick or thin you line. It’s a little difficult to get even at first and does take a few applications to get a dark even color.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone knows that Kate Von D has the best eyeliners and me and you can apply it once and it will last all day the black finish is perfect it gives a great line it doesn't run and I think that it's definitely worth the price which is normally about $20
Lavina C.
Visalia
Review for: Trooper more...
By far my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. All though I think all of kat von D’S products are amazing. I definitely will repurchase this liner again and again. It is the darkest black eyeliner I have ever used. Seriously gotta love her products! ❤️
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
The only liquid eyeliner I use! This stuff is amazing and lasts all day, night and then some. Very precise and easy to apply! I highly recommend this to any and everyone. The one I have now has lasted me a year and it’s still going strong!
Guadalupe A.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D is the only eyeliner I use now after being on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner I have found it, it has a felt tip which glides on smooth and it is super long lasting there has been time where I fall asleep with it and I wake up with my eyeliner intact it is amazing!!!
Jaclyn L.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Other more...
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Neruda more...
This is a great product. This is the first white eyeliner I have tried and I liked it but you have to keep building it up to intensify the color. I will purchase again and I recommend this product to those looking for a white eyeliner.
Amber N.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite liner of all time, I’ve tried others and nothing is better than this one so far, pretty affordable, and I come back to it every time I run out!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?