BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Bosch
I really want to love this product. I'm not sure if I just got a bad product or what, but I find it really hard to apply. It dries out so quickly for some reason, even when it was fairly new. I always have to stop, shake it or press it on my hand, and then I can continue. The product itself is good, but the application is difficult.
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Trooper
This is an absolute must have in every makeup kit!! The pigmentation is a gorgeous deep black and the tip makes making any liner a breeze! It's very much like a detail artist tip brush making achieving the perfect winged liner so easy! It's also great for trying out new liner styles with! Best of all, this liner is also waterproof!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cannelton , WV
Review for: Trooper
I was really excited to buy this, but after trying it I was disappointed. It goes on smooth the first swipe, but you try to darken or widen the line and it wipes off what product was already there and makes it look gross and crumbly. It wipes off easily too. The tip dries out SO FAST. All in all, I would NOT recommend this product.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Review for: Trooper
Literally the best eye liner I have ever used! The ink liner & the tattoo liner are very, very similar. I have noticed that the ink liner just doesn't dry up as fast. You do need to give it a few minutes in between eyes because the tips of the pen's seem to dry up & need to re-soak up some product. A good shaking seems to help too!
Josi P.
Josi P.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I loooove Kat Von D's liners. I swear by them. It's an easy glide, and a fine tip so my wings go exactly where I ask them to go. The only problem is sometimes they lose pigmentation but if you just dip them in water you get the perfect color again! My everyday product are her tattoo liners, and you'll never regret purchasing them!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Trooper
I never leave home without this eyeliner! It gives me the perfect wing every time. It stays on all day and never crumbles or gets all messy. I have sensitive eyes and this liner never gives me a problem. I can do a thin line or thick one the felt tip gives perfect precision every time. This is my #1 eyeliner. I always buy backups.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Review for: Trooper
I have only had the sample sizes (about three of them) of the Kat Von D Trooper liner and I love it. It is extremely easy to use. I am not a pro at winged liner but this Ink Liner really makes things a lot easier. I love how the tip isn't too stiff nor too flexible. It is very user friendly. I love how black and matte is it also.
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI
Review for: Hemingway
I really like the intensity of Kat Von D's eyeliners. This one is no different. It does take a while to get used to the application, but your hardwork will pay off. The price is higher than those you get at Walgreen's, but I don't use it all of the time, so it lasts longer for me. I recommend it because of the intensity it gives.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Review for: Nietzsche
I've always used Walmart liquid liners because I was used to the Black Radiance Brand. I moved to a new area that didn't carry that brand and I was pretty much SOL. I went to Sephora and found this and loved it immediately. I bought two and I want to add every color. Goes on beautifully and doesn't transfer on the top of my lid.
Shengmii S.
Shengmii S.
West Linn, OR
This literally stays on forever! Lol I usually stick with gel liners because nothing stays on my hooded lids -_- but I decided to give this a try and was very impressed. Another great thing about this is that it's fast drying. One thing I wish was that the tip wasn't as slim. Otherwise, good gosh I'm lovin it and my wing CUTS!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?