BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
Review for: Trooper more...
easy to use felt tip and smooth, even application! the packaging is sleek and easy to throw into your makeup bag for travel and everyday. it claims to be water-resistant but my tears still smudged it on many occasions 😕 BUT it stays put all day on my oily eyelids so maybe it is water-resistant to a certain extent! there's room for improvement in the water-resistance department but ultimately is an amazing liquid eyeliner pen!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Kat Von D Ink Liner have great pigment and a variety of colors. They are only ok on my book though. They used to be the only felt liner I used bit I think the formula or something changed, because they burn my eyes now. However they do not smear and are easy to use. If you are new to a liquid liner and want something easy to learn with for a median price range, this would be a good product for you.
A N.
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D's Ink Liner is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner. The felt tip applicator allows for precise application. The eyeliner goes on smooth and the color is highly pigmented. The color Trooper is a dark black that doesn't go on spotty or sparse. Although a bit on the pricey side, this eyeliner is well worth it's cost.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Trooper more...
I wear liquid eyeliner on occasion these days. Now when I was younger I use to rock the liquid eyeliner all the time, especially as I was an 80's child and we loved our eyeliner the bolder the better. Now with this formula you definitely want to prime your eyes, set them and do your shadow then add your eyeliner. Adding it directly to the eye with no primer or powder will have it bleeding into every line on your eye. It is very waterproof, so if you sweat or cry, this should stay in place even if your eyeshadow doesn't. I am one that loves black, so the Trooper shade is great, I would try our some of her other shades as well. I love that her stuff is cruelty free.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is amazing. It creates such perfect lines and is super easy to work with. I have this and Tattoo Liner and the only difference is with Tattoo Liner having the brush tip it’s easier to create finer lines than ink liner with the felt tip. But I love using ink liner for getting a bit more Pigment and darker lines.
Nataly G.
This has to be my all time favorite liner for my wings! It is very pigmented and has a fine top point which makes the line and the wing easy to do. My only complaint is that sometimes the hairs at the tip fray so they stab my eye while I’m trying to do my liner. Other than that great pigmentation and precision!
Caitlin A.
This liner is one of the easiest to apply to other people so if you are an artist looking for something for your kit it’s a great choice and holds up to sanitizing well. It’s very firm so it gives a very consistent line but if you like to change up your liner thickness a lot, it’s tough to manipulate.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and wonderful color selection,...

But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.

If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Rachel G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is 100% my favorite eye liner and I am so happy that I discovered it by chance one day at Sephora. This is my go-to liner for all looks. From everyday natural to those wild nights out. The application is a breeze with it's pointed felt tip & smooth, rich formula for just wonderful pigmentation. The liner would last all day long with smudging and giving myself raccoon eyes. You also get a good amount of product for the price and quality is stunning. I'm so happy I have finally found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge my eyes & last those late work nights :)
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?