10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love, love, love!! I never thought I would own & wear a bright blue eyeliner, but I love the color Nedrum! When I am feeling a bit wild/fun, or want a summer vibe, Nedrum looks great with nude or bronze eyeshadow as a pop of electric color (cat eye). But... here's my awesome tip to make it more wearable (office appropriate). Use a dark brown liner in a very thin line (super close to your lashes) & then reline directly above it with Nerdrum (touching, almost overlapping the brown). The brown liner tones down the bright blue. My brown eyes pop with this 1-2 combination; it's a really pretty look. I've done this for workdays -- and I'm a kindergarten teacher! It looked great, and my little ones that will comment endlessly on a haircut and even try to touch my legs if I wear new tights (LOL!) did not say anything (so I know it was subtle). For reference: I have light skin with olive undertones. I have also done the 2 liners thing using a black-Nerdrum combo, and then Nerdrum then reads as navy when worn. So it really is versatile & an excellent value. If you want to try the blue eye makeup trend to stay current, but it scares you: all you need is this one product, and you're good.

Kat's ink Liners are the #1 highest quality of any eyeliner I have ever used (and I've been a makeup addict for 25 years, for the past 20 wear almost exclusively high-end brands [I'm Sephora VIB Rouge]). Hint: I always see people go into Sephora asking for Kat's Tattoo liners, but please be aware that these Ink Liners (displayed beside the tattoos) are incredibly long wearing & of the same excellent quality as the Tattoo ones. They are nearly identical (though I believe the Tattoo is like 36 hours wear, whereas Ink is 14+ hours - but really, you will never need longer than that!!) The benefit of Kat Von D.'s Ink as opposed to Tattoo liner is that there are a lot of color choices for the Ink liners (Tattoo is only available in black & brown-black).

The Ink liner applicator is super goof proof: you are almost guaranteed a smooth line. The design of the tip makes it easy to extend my eyeliner in a microfine line to my inner corner, which at my age is almost impossible with a traditional pencil liner. The applicator is a long pointy cone, and it is so well designed. I would say if you can never get your liner right, you should try Kat's Ink liner. The liner is always already in the cone tip, you don't have to click or twist to dispense, which makes it again so easy & goof proof. Love it & addicted!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Trooper
So I'm very disappointed... I did a swatch of the tattoo liner not long ago and it stayed in my hand so long I had to scrub it off with my nail. This evening I went into sephora and asked an employee which was better between the ink and tattoo and she explained that the tattoo had more of a paint brush tip and this one was more felt tip so me forgetting which one I had tried beforehand confused the 2 and went with the ink... Around 8pm I put it on to test it out- no makeup just cat eye and around 10 I noticed it had dried up and started crusting off. Just now 2am- I very easily removed it with water on a qtip, it came off in one easy stroke. Way too easy.. I might give it another try tomorrow with some primer but for $20 I had higher hopes for this liner..imo as of now it's easily comparable to a $5 drugstore liner :(
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Trooper
I love love love this eyeliner! I actually prefer this over the pen (this one is a felt tip vs a brush). You get more product with the felt pen than the brush. After a while the brush can fray, this has happened to me in the past using other liquid liners. I've been using this for a few weeks and a lot of product still comes out. I've been told by a friend that uses the tattoo liner that its harder to get the product out after a few weeks of use. It is very pigmented and very precise. Also it is waterproof! Being Asian, and having a semi-monolid, it takes a lot more effort for it to smear. Overall, I highly recommend this product. I changed it back to 4 stars because it didn't last a long time, maybe like 2 months. I don't wear it every day, but I feel like it should last longer.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Nietzsche
Kat Von D has yet to come out with a product that has disappointed me. This ink liner is outstanding! Glides on so smooth and the texture is amazing. I adore this color and goes with a day or evening look. So easy to apply and the packaging is on point too as all of her products because (she does her own art work and design on her palettes and such.) Price is great and compared to other inked liners this one lasts the longest in my book for sure. This will stay on your lids until your remove it at night, I never need to do a touch up on this product at least for me. I highly recommend trying it out and as always Kat is cruelty free (the best part of all) on her products, love her and her makeup!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I love all Kat Von D products they are wonderful, they are just so gorgeous and so pigmented they make you feel good just for wearing them, the color does last for several hours, but to be honest and truthful everybody wants to know ,are they really non-transferable, do they really flake,bleed, or wear down more in some areas, more than others? Yes they are long wearing and very pigmented but also yes they do tend to bleed and Flake and we're down in some areas more than others there are a lot of tips and tricks that you can use to avoid all of that, but I'm still looking for that one pencil that's going to live up to what it says
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Trooper
The last time I went in to Sephora they had this product right next to my go to eyeliner and I realized Kat Von D's was actually a couple dollars cheaper. I went ahead and bought my go to AND this eyeliner to compare. I did notice that this brand does not go on as dark and bold as the other eyeliner I swear by. I found myself having to go over my wings a couple times to get the same look. I also noticed by the end of the day this eyeliner smeared compared to my go to as well. If there was any reason I had to save those couple dollars I would buy this again but other than that I do not think I will choose this over the other brand.
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the only liquid eyeliners that I use. I wear a cat eye/ winged eye almost every single day and have tried just about every liquid liner there is. just one of these tunes last me about 3-4 months. The tip never becomes dull and keeps a sharp line right until it runs out! Definitely would recommend for winged eye beginners because the felt tip is sharp and makes it very easy to get a nice clean wing on the very first try! I never have to worry about reapplying and one application usually lasts me all day long! Love Kat Von D and all of her products but this is one of my favorite staples!
Cameryn C.
Cameryn C.
Review for: Trooper
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner of all time, and the fact that it comes in a pen makes me love it so much more. It is a beautiful, deep black color that is rich in pigment. It has a felt tip (I believe) which makes it so easy to draw a thin line, especially when you're trying to do a winged liner, which is the only type of liner I will wear. It is very smooth and glides on with ease. It dries to a matte finish, which is perfect if you're rocking a smokey eye or a sparkly eyeshadow look. I have loved and repurchased this product for the past 3 years and that will never change!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?