Kat Von D Ink Liner
Winchester, MA
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
9 months ago
This along with the Tatto eyeliner are the absolute best eyeliner to creat the winged eye look. The tip of this eyeliner is a felt tip much like a marker but with a very fine and pointy tip makingbif perfect for winging your eye and it's sturdier too because of the tips material
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
1 year ago
I think the felt tip takes a little bit to get used to but eventually you'll get the hang of it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
1 year, 2 months ago
This along with lots of practice will be your best friend. I know its not easy at first but you will be a pro in no time!
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Irondale, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
This is very easy to use for winged eyeliner. I feel like the tip isn't too fine or too thick, which makes it very user friendly.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
1 year, 3 months ago
Absolutely. This stuff is wat easier to use and control than other similar products I've used. The brush tip is firm without being hard and the product is the perfect thickness, never runny.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boone, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
Absolutely! This eyeliner is very forgiving and allows for easy applying. My winged eyeliner is always on point. I use it ever day and It allows me to do a wing in seconds. Honestly this product is worth it. Its nice and build-able in color allowing you to intensify your wing and to go back to clean up your liner. I am great at winged eyeliner now but i could never see myself not getting this product. It's definitely holy grail status.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's so easy. I'm not new to winged liner, but a pen like this with the calligraphy brush tip is probably the easiest kind of liquid liner to control. It's more flexible than a felt tip, the pen makes it easier to hold, and the brush isn't too flimsy.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I started using this about 4 months ago and I wouldn't choose any other liquid eyeliner! I love it, it has great wear and is long lasting. I would definitely recommend trying it!