Kat Von D Ink Liner
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Leavenworth, KS
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I haven't used this brand but I'm so not a fan of liquid eyeliner. Lol
Ivy S.
Ivy S.
Nashville, TN
12 months ago
I adore these. I recently ran out of mine and had to buy a new one. I love the felt tip on the Ink liner more than the brush tip the Tattoo liner has. It's mainly just a preference thing, but I feel like I have more control with the felt tip and don't have to worry about any of the hairs of a brush tip getting out of whack. My liquid liner used to always transfer from my upper lip to my lower in the corners of my eye, and this was the first eyeliner I found that didn't do that! I recently used one of my old liners (when my Ink ran out), and it reminded me why I love KVD Ink so much!!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
12 months ago
They work very well and last a long time love them worth the buy
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
1 year ago
These work amazing! They really do last a long time. I've worn it all day and it doesn't smudge or come off with like sweat or even like crease on my eye lid. It goes on so smoothly too that it makes the perfect lines you need. Honestly it's amazing!
Madelyn L.
Madelyn L.
1 year ago
they're so dry. the pigmentation lacks, the liquid in the eyeliner itself is dry and patchy, and all around this isn't great. Kay Von D's tattoo liner is MUCH better and worth your money more.
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
yes that are gorgeous
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
1 year ago
Tattoo liner is the best one
Saphira E.
Saphira E.
Mission
1 year ago
I've had mine several months with not a single problem. I store it horizontally. I find it's much more intense than her tattoo liners. I love it and it is my absolute number one liner! I love all of the colours but of course my constant is black! I've never been very confident in my winged liner till I purchased her ink liner, it's a game changer!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
1 year ago
Oh my gosh they are amazing! They make doing a wing liner easy peasy! If you buy one store it upside down to keep the felt from drying out
Dianna C.