Kat Von D Ink Liner
Kat Von D Ink Liner
By Kat Von D
#7 in Eyeliner
Caitlyn M.

How Is this when creating a wing?

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This and the Tattoo are the best. I think that the Ink eyeliner is easier to use for beginners and that the Tattoo is for those who are more experienced. The pointy thin tip makes it perfect for creating a winged eye
Brina H.
Brina H.
1 year, 4 months ago
It makes it easy because the tip has just enough flexibility to create the shape without compromising control. You get precise lines.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have another eye liner from Kat Von and her brand has never disappointed before. This pen pours ink depending on the angle you draw so if you aren't used to doing a wing or the eye liner , it will probably make it too thick and become frustrating.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Taylorsville , MS
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this liner for making a quick and easy wing. It's not too flimsy and makes just the perfect dark wing! It glides on easily without tugging at your eyes
Tiffiny A.
Tiffiny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
As a lady who swears by winged liner,I think that it's great. This liner glides on smoothly which I personally think is super important when creating a perfect wing. This liner is a very dark black that stays on all day and doesn't rub off on your eyelid.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Brighton, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
This liner provides a nice thin line so making a wing is a little easier. It can dry quickly though so be careful
Sadie D.
Sadie D.
Amesbury , MA
1 year, 5 months ago
It's a felt tip liner. Those are my go to liners for creating a wing! I couldn't ever do a wing without it. I don't have this one specifically but I have a few exactly like it and I swatched it on my hand in Ulta and I wish I could have bought it right then and there.