BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice and bold?4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 375 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Melanie Z.
Review for: Bukowski more...
I LOVE that KvD came out with more colors for their liquid liner! My go-to is the classic Trooper Black Tattoo Liner, but I also have this one in Bukowski, which is a hunter green. Pigmentation is great and applies easily and smoothly (although I will say, I think the tip is slightly different than the tattoo liner - closer to a felt tip feel than brush tip, but still worlds better than other eye pens). What I like about KvD's eyeliners is that they dry quickly and they're not super "wet" feeling - so it's unlikely that they bleed or smear while you're applying. They also last FOREVER. You can sweat, cry, whatever, and these will stay on. Def worth the price! Hoping to get more colors eventually.
Stephanie V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I use to use Stila’s felt tip eyeliner because I heard it had long wearing time but I didn’t so I heard of this one next and tried it... I LOVE IT! It has an extremely long wearing time and I have oily skin and oily eyelids but I find it still stays on throughout the day so I don’t even have to set it with black eyeshadow. It doesn’t transfer and it’s quickly become my staple. Only downside is felt tip eyeliners dry too quickly.
Katie G.
Knoxville
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is the holy grail of liquid eyeliners. The felt tip gives me such precision with a wing that could cut glass. I've been using eyeliner for years- tried pretty much everything. Now that I've found this Ink Liner I have my go-to.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora play and was excited to try. The applicator is more of a felt tip style which I love. The packaging is really nice and I love how the lid is kind of hard to get off. It makes sure my eyeliner won’t dry out or spill easily. The only downside to this is it can be tricky to apply. I find I have to hold it juuuust right to get fluid lines.
Caitlin A.
This liner is one of the easiest to apply to other people so if you are an artist looking for something for your kit it’s a great choice and holds up to sanitizing well. It’s very firm so it gives a very consistent line but if you like to change up your liner thickness a lot, it’s tough to manipulate.
Nataly G.
This has to be my all time favorite liner for my wings! It is very pigmented and has a fine top point which makes the line and the wing easy to do. My only complaint is that sometimes the hairs at the tip fray so they stab my eye while I’m trying to do my liner. Other than that great pigmentation and precision!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and wonderful color selection,...

But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.

If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
magglesmoriarty M.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have been a liquid eyeliner girl for years and this is by far my favorite! It makes it easy to accomplish the cat wing and goes on very smoothly. It also lasts a while which is great because a lot of liners dry out very quickly. I will definitely be using this over other products!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
🐝 A.
This product dries out insanely fast. It’s almost not worthwhile because it does not last very long. However, this was my holy grail eyeliner for a very long time but I have since switched to the tattoo eyeliner because I prefer its brush tip. Kat Von D makes amazing eyeliners with good pigmentation and very little transfer.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?