Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara

We like our mascara like we like our coffee…black as HELL!

If you’re looking to lengthen those lashes, you’ve come to the right place! The awesome Power Spiral Brush is your beauty magic wand. It’s modeled after a wild rose, with lash-catching bristles that cascade down the stem and a prickled precision tip for tight corners and teeny lower lashes. What’s also cool about the wand is that it’s super flexible, so it curves and contours to catch all of your lashes—even the ones you didn’t know you had!

The triple-threat 24-hour-wear formula lengthens, thickens and defines all the way from root to tip for sultry, doe-eyed lashes that last ‘til dawn and beyond!

Even with all that wear, this mascara is still simple to remove. We hate when waterproof mascara flakes and sticks, so we made this formula easily removable with your favorite cleanser! It’s the best of both worlds!

• My eyelashes are complete sh*t! They are short an... Be the first to answer!
  • So I recently purchased this mascara and at first I loved it , it...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that last long and is not dry a...1 Answers
Amber B.
Love this mascara!! Was my first time using it and I fell in love on first application. I usually wear Beauty Society mascara Enormous lash but it was out of stock for a while do to making a new formula,I am sure it will be awesome!! ( I sell make for a living) I love the look of long lashes without using fake lashes--This mascara does it--if you like your lashes to look thick this is probably not for you. But if you like the look of long lashes that don't look fake this is defiantly for you!!
Cora C.
This is my go-to mascara when I don’t want too much product on my eye. It is easy to apply with the very interesting wand tip. I don’t know if it’s sold anymore but I’m glad I got my hands on it when I could. I highly recommend buying this if you still can. Used the KVD Immortal Lash mascara in the photo posted.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I usually love all kat Von d products but was pretty disappointed in this one. The mascara formula took many coats to even show up on my lashes and provided no volume or length to my lashes. The formula was weak and flakes after a few hours leaving my whole face covered in little black dots. I ended up returning it to Sephora after the first use. It was awful.
Hollyb E.
This was my favorite mascara for years !!! The wand is like magical .. it look funny but works perfectly once you know how to uSe it. My lashes would double in length, they’d all but touch my eyebrows , no joke! It separates the lashes and expands them to the moon! Lol beat mascara ever !
Leagh G.
I love Kat Von D eyeliner so decided to try the mascara and see if it was just as good. The formula isn't bad, but the brush can be a little bit difficult to work with at first-you have to make sure you twirl it as you coat your lashes. Easy to take off, which is a huge plus.
Lala L.
The mascara is good on its own and the color shows up but the brush is so sharp it hurts so badly if you poke your eye. I've never had a problem with any other mascara except this one. It really is uncomfortable to use.
Brooke T.
I love KVD mascara! The wand is the perfect shape and size! This mascara is long lasting and works great with any eye color. I have hazel eyes and it really makes my eyes pop. I would defiantly recommend this mascara!
Danielle B.
This mascara was good but definitely not worth the price. I tried this mascara and it didn’t really give me the long thick lashes I was looking for. The price was very expensive and the mascara was very clumpy. I recommend going to the drugstore instead since there are better products there.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Amazing mascara that gives thick, long, curled, dramatic eyelashes that are sure to impress. You can even accidentally fall asleep with it on and they still look great the next morning! I would recommend !
Maggie C.
I normally wear fake lashes till I started using this. It doesn’t look clumpy like most products have and its so easy to put on. I bought it once and I will never go back to any other fake lash or other products ever again.
Rene F.
Buffalo, NY
I like long, full, lashes... Does this product actually do the trick?
Jennifer M.
Is this a good mascara?
jennifer s.
Quinton, AL
Does it clump?
Nancy C.
Where can I find her products?
carla c.
San clemente, CA
Does this mascara help make lashes look fuller?