BY KAT VON D #67 in Mascara

We like our mascara like we like our coffee…black as HELL!

If you’re looking to lengthen those lashes, you’ve come to the right place! The awesome Power Spiral Brush is your beauty magic wand. It’s modeled after a wild rose, with lash-catching bristles that cascade down the stem and a prickled precision tip for tight corners and teeny lower lashes. What’s also cool about the wand is that it’s super flexible, so it curves and contours to catch all of your lashes—even the ones you didn’t know you had!

The triple-threat 24-hour-wear formula lengthens, thickens and defines all the way from root to tip for sultry, doe-eyed lashes that last ‘til dawn and beyond!

Even with all that wear, this mascara is still simple to remove. We hate when waterproof mascara flakes and sticks, so we made this formula easily removable with your favorite cleanser! It’s the best of both worlds!

• My eyelashes are complete sh*t! They are short an...Be the first to answer!
  • So I recently purchased this mascara and at first I loved it , it...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that last long and is not dry a...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Caddo Valley, AR
Let me start with telling you that I have well over 20 mascaras in my makeup bag. The one that I reach for 9 times out of 10 is the KVD Immortal!!! The applicator is unique and really helps coat every single lash as well as separate them. I've never had any issues with clumping (except for when the mascara is 3+ months old, but you're supposed to get new mascara every 3 months anyway!). My eyelashes are already really long, but they are too light to see. This mascara is a nice deep black and helps my eyelashes really pop on my face. It's super easy to remove with makeup wipes or face wash. This is the best mascara I've ever used to this day.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I love this mascara, my favorite thing about this mascara is the unique shape of the wand, it has a different shape than I have seen with any other mascara before and it makes it super easy to apply mascara to every part of your lashes without leaving any clumps. My lashes are long and kind of unruly with some mascaras leaving them a big mess but this unique mascara works wonders, allowing me to comb out all of my lashes leaving them clump free and long and separated it also lasts a really love my time! The outside of the tube is super cute too.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
The only item I've used from Kat Von D's line is the Immortal Lash and although I wasn't disappointed, I expected more. This mascara comes with a super cool looking brush, which is so functional in so many ways- it's separates and elongates lashes quite well! My only issue is that I don't feel like I got the volume I was looking for with this mascara. While it's still better in comparison to other brands, I wish it worked better in terms of giving my eyelashes more volume.
mireya m.
mireya m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice high end mascara. personally i would never spend over ten dollars on a mascara because i usually wear falsies but for those who are i think this is a great mascara the formula is super black nd really makes your eyelashes prominent and defined, it is a wet formula so sometimes you do have to separate lashes but not too bad. the brush is nice and i find it reduced the amount of product i got on my lowerlash line then my actual lashes
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Great coverage, wonderful brush accentuates every lash, no matter how small making your lashes look more like good false lashes. The formula is great and the packaging is very cute!! It's also super easy to wash off but doesn't run in the rain which is a huge plus!! The wand is a bit flimsy so that is one negative. I received this in a subscription box as a deluxe sample. I will be purchasing the full size now!
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
La Crosse, WI
I really don't like this mascara at all, and I love Kat Von D products, but this is a fail for me. I hate the wand and feel the spaces are too far apart where you aren't able to grab each lash and I find that it clumps easily and looks like you half assed your mascara application lol. I like my lashes really big and full though. Maybe it will work for someone who wants a really natural look.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size tube of this mascara in the Monarch Eye & Lip set from Sephora and was excited to try it. Unfortunately this reminds a lot of the Benefit They're Real mascara (which I hate). The plastic bristles poked me in the eye and made my lashes clump together which made it look like I only had four eyelashes. Even using a lash comb didn't help separate my lashes much.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I was a little skeptical of this mascara at first. The brush looks a little intimidating but once you get the hang of it you get amazing separated yet full eyelashes! The mascara lasts all day long and I really didn't have flecks of the mascara all around my eyes which is a first for me! I absolutely recommend this mascara, I think it is well with the price!
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally in love with this mascara. Not only does it give you a false lash look, but it does wear for out for over 24 hours without smudging, or flaking. The brush dose take a little getting use to but once you get the hang out it you'll fall madly in love with it! One of the top mascaras I have ever bought from Sephora.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara but then I don't. I don't really like the brush, it makes it difficult to use and get every lash evenly. The consistency is a little thin, which I like thicker mascaras.im not sure if I'll buy it again. It will probably be awhile before I run out of this mascara since I don't use it that often.
Rene F.
Rene F.
Buffalo, NY
I like long, full, lashes... Does this product actually do the trick?
jennifer s.
Is this a good mascara?
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find her products?
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara help make lashes look fuller?