BY KAT VON D #76 in Mascara

We like our mascara like we like our coffee…black as HELL!

If you’re looking to lengthen those lashes, you’ve come to the right place! The awesome Power Spiral Brush is your beauty magic wand. It’s modeled after a wild rose, with lash-catching bristles that cascade down the stem and a prickled precision tip for tight corners and teeny lower lashes. What’s also cool about the wand is that it’s super flexible, so it curves and contours to catch all of your lashes—even the ones you didn’t know you had!

The triple-threat 24-hour-wear formula lengthens, thickens and defines all the way from root to tip for sultry, doe-eyed lashes that last ‘til dawn and beyond!

Even with all that wear, this mascara is still simple to remove. We hate when waterproof mascara flakes and sticks, so we made this formula easily removable with your favorite cleanser! It’s the best of both worlds!

• My eyelashes are complete sh*t! They are short an... Be the first to answer!
  • So I recently purchased this mascara and at first I loved it , it...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that last long and is not dry a...1 Answers
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara!! Was my first time using it and I fell in love on first application. I usually wear Beauty Society mascara Enormous lash but it was out of stock for a while do to making a new formula,I am sure it will be awesome!! ( I sell make for a living) I love the look of long lashes without using fake lashes--This mascara does it--if you like your lashes to look thick this is probably not for you. But if you like the look of long lashes that don't look fake this is defiantly for you!!
Lala L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is good on its own and the color shows up but the brush is so sharp it hurts so badly if you poke your eye. I've never had a problem with any other mascara except this one. It really is uncomfortable to use.
Allie W.
BRISTOL, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D cosmetics are amazing. This mascara is the best for full and dramatic lashes. It's great to build lashes before false lashes. I have blue eyes and this just seems to make them pop. I tell everyone about this product. It doesn't over clump and cause flakes which is so important. I love it to death and use it at least 3 times a week.
Cherami B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D's line. I love darker make up and this mascara is pretty awesome. I like how it doesn't clump up I've only used this once. I haven't been back to buy another it does last you a few months. Depending how often you apply make up.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara as well as all other Kat Von D products. Her products are so pigmented and dark and that’s what I love about them. I use her lipsticks a lot which I can say the same about but this mascara works amazing. It is very bold and dark and leaves your eyelashes looking extremely thick and beautiful!
Ani G.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a sample of this a while back. The bottle was beautiful (metallic red roses on matte black) and the effect of the mascara on my lashes was perfectly nice, but the brush was super weirdly shaped and also stabby. After NARS Audacious (no no no), this is the stabbiest mascara wand I've used.
Leagh G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D eyeliner so decided to try the mascara and see if it was just as good. The formula isn't bad, but the brush can be a little bit difficult to work with at first-you have to make sure you twirl it as you coat your lashes. Easy to take off, which is a huge plus.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
once you master the brush, this mascara is fantastic and we'll worth the price! Great lengthening, volumizing and seperating. Washes off easy but if your looking for all day wear you may habe to reapply if you tear up or sweat. Found my new mascara for dramatic lashes!
Areanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product will have your eyelashes very beautiful and have them full. This product is better then my mac makeup an that is saying alot. When packaging this is coming in great an I recommend this to anyone that is looking in buying it.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara and all. I got it after I was I bought the lipstick . It is my favorite mascara and great brush. I take it everywhere and its just so fluffy. Its soft and easy to carrier away. I will definitely buy and recommend it.
Rene F.
Buffalo, NY
I like long, full, lashes... Does this product actually do the trick?
jennifer s.
Quinton, AL
Does it clump?
Jennifer M.
Is this a good mascara?
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find her products?
carla c.
San clemente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara help make lashes look fuller?