BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A set of essentials for round-the-clock, striking eyes featuring a full-size Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara and deluxe-size Tattoo Liner. Create the infamous Kat-eye or develop your own signature look with these two essentials for ultra-bold eyes. Featuring the cult favorite Tattoo Liner and the rising star Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara, the Immortal Lash N' Line Kit is the ultimate tool kit to create the perfect frame for every eye. Immortal Lash is a cutting-edge, 24-hour mascara that powers lashes to their maximum potential with a first-of-its-kind three-in-one brush that lengthens, curls, and coats every lash in ultra-black drama. The formula contains an infusion of vitamins A and E to condition lashes so they are soft and supple, never brittle. This allows for easy removal, instead of scrubbing as with traditional long-wearing mascaras. Tattoo Liner, the bestselling liquid liner, provides the ultimate precision, versatility and control with innovative brush tip design crafted with 325 ultrafine bristles. The waterproof formula stays put for 24 hours, ensuring your lines are fade, melt, run, and crack-resistant. Separately, they're indispensable, but together, they're unstoppable. This Set Contains: - 0.27 oz Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara - 0.02 oz Tattoo Liner It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara Power Spiral three-in-one brush features a spherical tip, which defines even the tiniest inner/outer corners and lash-ends and builds additional volume. The brush's spiked stem thickens by coating each lash from root to end while the spiral brush combs through lashes for never-ending length.

lura J.
ERWIN, TN
The mascara applicator is a little harsh however the mascara once it is on it is there and it stays tattoo liner is always been my favorite I love how you can get a crisp clean cat eye or whatever look are trying to go for the mascara is Black is Black and the formula is really nice however the applicator poked my eye and I think it should be a little smoother
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I have yet to use a Kat Von D product that I don't like! It was very long lasting and looked the same at the end of the day as it did when I put it on! Very easy to apply. I would buy this again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend to others!
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Immortal lash like kit is amazing, last all high and then some it's one of a kind and the packaging is beautiful and a little pricey that's why i can't afforsmd it but would love to do PR and review on all her oroducts. It's a must have ladies a decimate reccommed
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
Received this as a gift for Christmas it was so good! I loved the mascara because it made my lashes look long and fluttery. I believe this product is sold on Sephora online only. I also really enjoyed the liner! Would repurchase these products individually
Teeanna T.
Buffalo
I received this as a gift and I would not buy it on my own. I did not like the mascara it became too clumpy too fast. I also
Prefer a bigger lash wand. The liner was not my favorite also it was normal and not worth the money that is being asked, I wish it would have went on easier.
Gi G.
Wayne, NJ
So great. This product is a great purchase. It is a bit expensive but I believe it is worth the extra money honestly. The liner is great quality and the mascara provides a ton of volume to your lashes and the formula is really good.
Briana N.
New Hartford
Definitely my go to mascara and liner! I can honestly say it's the only one I buy. The tip for the eye liner makes it easy to use and I always get the perfect cat eye. The mascara gives me long bold lashes which is what I always want!
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I don't know what the rave is with this eyeliner and mascara! Both are terrible products! The eyeliner is not a true true black. The mascara did nothing for my short thin lashes! I threw away both items because I was so disappointed!
Maria G.
Lynnwood, WA
Giving this a 3 start because I love the eyeliner it's one of my faves but the mascara just wasn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of the wand and the formula. It's a pretty good deal but it's just not my cup of tea.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I love the Kat Von D products. The eye liner was the perfect black that I love as well as the mascara. I feel the mascara was a little clumping but nothing that couldn't be worked out. I would purchase again.