Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara - Deluxe Travel Size uploaded by Pamela M.

BY KAT VON D

• Hi I was wondering how much is this product and where can I find it?3 Answers
  • Is this really One of the best out there?I mean for the money is it...2 Answers
  • Is this mascara long lasting and water proof1 Answers
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara - Deluxe Travel Size
The only item I've used from Kat Von D's line is the Immortal Lash and although I wasn't disappointed, I expected more. This mascara comes with a super cool looking brush, which is so functional in so many ways- it's separates and elongates lashes quite well! My only issue is that I don't feel like I got the volume I was looking for with this mascara. While it's still better in comparison to other brands, I wish it worked better in terms of giving my eyelashes more volume.
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
LOVE this mascara! I got this in a set and the size lasted me a while. I was absolutely rocked by the length my lashes were after maybe 5 coats? That's not very many for me. The brush is fool proof, and hardly makes a mess. The price isn't bad for a Sephora product
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I'm IN LOVE with this mascara!! It makes my eyelashes really pop! The wand and formula is perfect because it doesn't leave my lashes looking clumpy like some mascaras, however it makes them look full and long! Love this!!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I wish I could give more stars! This is one of my top 5 favorite mascaras on the planet!! No clumping. Just sheer perfection. The perfect black. The best thing you could wear to compliment your eyes. I LOVE this stuff!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Manchester, CT
This is an awesome mascara! It's pretty pricey but 100% worth it. Kat Von D works so hard to make sure all her products are the best they can be. When I use this I have no fall off, smudging, or running. At all!!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Oh my gosh this mascara is so great, it's crazy. It makes your eye lashes look flawless and full looking. I just recently started using this mascara and it's worth every cent. It's well worth the price!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Riverview, Michigan
This is very nice. Goes on really nice. My lashes are really nice so this just enhanced them beautifully. It did not get all clumpy and thick on my lashes. I would totally buy this.
Maira P.
Maira P.
Westerville , OH
I love everything by Kat Von D omg! And they still surprising me with the awesome quality of the products, it is smooth and with a wordenful pigmentation! I truly recommend it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
If I could give 0 stars I would. This was not only one of the worst mascaras I've tried, but the worst products in general. This did not a single thing for my lashes.
mireya m.
mireya m.
I have the regular sized tube mascara, the formula is great for bottom lashes but i feel like for top lashes it does a horrible job separating the lashes
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
Hi I was wondering how much is this product and where can I find it?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Is this really One of the best out there?I mean for the money is it One of the best I can get ?
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Does this mascara come in waterproof? How good is this mascara?
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Is this mascara long lasting and water proof
Maya M.
Maya M.
The brush looks a little weird. does this create clumpy lashes!