BY KAT VON D

A 24-hour wear, defining mascara with a unique, Power Spiral three-in-one brush that lengthens, curls and coats every lash to create a high-drama eye look. Power up lashes to their potential when you brush on this cutting-edge, 24-hour wear mascara. The first-of-its-kind, silicone Power Spiral brush and flexible wand hug the contours of lashes to enhance application control. The high-performance, three-in-one design features a spiked stem that thickens by coating each lash from root to end. The spiral bristles comb through lashes for intense length, and a spherical brush tip coats even the tiniest outer lash-ends delivering powerful volume. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The ultra black formula contains an infusion of Vitamins A and E that conditions lashes, leaving them soft, supple, and never brittle. Enjoy hassle-free removal, instead of scrubbing like with traditional waterproof mascaras. see more...

• So I recently purchased this mascara and at first I loved it , it w...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that last long and is not dry and...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good mascara is this one good or does it b3...1 Answers
Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara Black 0.47 oz
  • "I do like the mascara because it lasts all day without flaking off." in 1 review
  • "I have short lashes and this makes them long with volume." in 1 review
  • "when I run out, I'm intending to clean the wand really well and use it with other formulas." in 1 review
  • "I got a free sample of this mascara (full size) since i spent so much on Kat Von D make up." in 1 review
  • "When I went to Sephora I gota sample size of this mascara for free thanks to their rewards program." in 1 review
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I got this in a trio set at Sephora thinking it was a "deluxe" size that was smaller so i could see if I would buy it later. The set came with more mini liners of hers which i already knew i would love and use to death. The mascara ended up being full size so figured id give it a go.
Yes the brush is crazy with stiff bristles. There are plenty of other mascara wands with soft bristles that catch the product but don't apply it well. THAT is the difference here in my opinion. The product itself is nice and weightless and really extends my already long lashes but helps grab the small ones on my lower lid. Great results with the brush. Even Kat admits to the brush being scary and shows her applying it slowly; it picks up all the lashes very well. It does however dry VERY fast so applying other coats makes it look clumpy. It really does make a difference. I'm gonna see if she decides to make changes to the mascara before buying it again though. Some things could be changed for the better.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I'd had this sitting in my makeup collection for a while and, once I ran out of my go-to mascara, I decided to give this a try. I'm already a huge fan of Kat von D's makeup line so I had high hopes. My overall feeling on this mascara: meh. It's not bad but it's not great either. It's not waterproof which is the biggest issue for me so that affects the staying power, at least in my experience. I'm also not a huge fan of the wand. There simply aren't enough bristles so, even after combing my lashes out, they still end up clumping together somewhat. I find myself using the tip of the wand more than the rest of it since the bristles are denser at the tip. It was easier to do my bottom lashes; I will give it that, and the pigment was great. The flakiness was hit or miss; I honestly felt like it was just a crapshoot every time I used it. I'll use it up as best I can but I will not be repurchasing.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Caddo Valley, AR
Let me start with telling you that I have well over 20 mascaras in my makeup bag. The one that I reach for 9 times out of 10 is the KVD Immortal!!! The applicator is unique and really helps coat every single lash as well as separate them. I've never had any issues with clumping (except for when the mascara is 3+ months old, but you're supposed to get new mascara every 3 months anyway!). My eyelashes are already really long, but they are too light to see. This mascara is a nice deep black and helps my eyelashes really pop on my face. It's super easy to remove with makeup wipes or face wash. This is the best mascara I've ever used to this day.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I love this mascara, my favorite thing about this mascara is the unique shape of the wand, it has a different shape than I have seen with any other mascara before and it makes it super easy to apply mascara to every part of your lashes without leaving any clumps. My lashes are long and kind of unruly with some mascaras leaving them a big mess but this unique mascara works wonders, allowing me to comb out all of my lashes leaving them clump free and long and separated it also lasts a really love my time! The outside of the tube is super cute too.
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Great coverage, wonderful brush accentuates every lash, no matter how small making your lashes look more like good false lashes. The formula is great and the packaging is very cute!! It's also super easy to wash off but doesn't run in the rain which is a huge plus!! The wand is a bit flimsy so that is one negative. I received this in a subscription box as a deluxe sample. I will be purchasing the full size now!
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
La Crosse, WI
I really don't like this mascara at all, and I love Kat Von D products, but this is a fail for me. I hate the wand and feel the spaces are too far apart where you aren't able to grab each lash and I find that it clumps easily and looks like you half assed your mascara application lol. I like my lashes really big and full though. Maybe it will work for someone who wants a really natural look.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
I received a full size tube of this mascara in the Monarch Eye & Lip set from Sephora and was excited to try it. Unfortunately this reminds a lot of the Benefit They're Real mascara (which I hate). The plastic bristles poked me in the eye and made my lashes clump together which made it look like I only had four eyelashes. Even using a lash comb didn't help separate my lashes much.
Omaha, NE
I was a little skeptical of this mascara at first. The brush looks a little intimidating but once you get the hang of it you get amazing separated yet full eyelashes! The mascara lasts all day long and I really didn't have flecks of the mascara all around my eyes which is a first for me! I absolutely recommend this mascara, I think it is well with the price!
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I am totally in love with this mascara. Not only does it give you a false lash look, but it does wear for out for over 24 hours without smudging, or flaking. The brush dose take a little getting use to but once you get the hang out it you'll fall madly in love with it! One of the top mascaras I have ever bought from Sephora.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I like this mascara but then I don't. I don't really like the brush, it makes it difficult to use and get every lash evenly. The consistency is a little thin, which I like thicker mascaras.im not sure if I'll buy it again. It will probably be awhile before I run out of this mascara since I don't use it that often.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Is the brush soft or hard bristled?
Stafford M.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
How does this mascara do to your lashes is it great results ?
Omaha, NE
I have been looking for a great long lasting mascara that works great. That doesn't flake off all day long and doesn't clump up my lashes. Is this the one I need to try?
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
How does this mascara make you eyelashes look?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salt Lake City, UT
So I recently purchased this mascara and at first I loved it , it was my go to. It then started to get super clumpy on my lashes and was very dry I had only had it for a couple weeks and was wondering if I had just gotten a bad one ?