BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eternally bold eye trio with two mini Ink Liners in bestselling Trooper black and Woolf gray, plus a full-size Immortal Lash 24-Hour Mascara. Create audacious eye looks that stay put all day with this long-lasting trio. Define eyes with these Mini Ink Liners in two lasting shades: Trooper (black) and Woolf (gray). Packed with pigment, this liner features a precise felt tip that holds the maximum amount of formula for instant, daring lines. Then lengthen, thicken, and define lashes with Immortal Lash 24-Hour Mascara perfect for all-day, smoldering eye looks. Its three-in-one Power Spiral Brush features a unique, flexible wand to coat every lash with its high-intensity black formula. This set contains: - 2 x 0.007 oz Mini Ink Liner in Trooper (ultra black), Wolf (gray) - 0.27 oz Immortal Lash 24-Hour Mascara in Puro Amor (black) "An artist's kit is made up of many different tools and each is designed for a specific technique. My liquid liners come from wanting to create the right tools for the right job." Kat Von D "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D

Kat Von D Immortal Eye Trio
  • "Love love loved this trio, Kat Von D never disappoints me! The liner is very long lasting does not move! Used this as my everyday liner, this product is perfect, definitely would buy again and again!" in 9 reviews
Olivia S.
Troy, NY
the mascara starts off very dry, wasn't too much of a fan but it took some getting used to. wouldn't repurchase. the eyeliners are also very dry and unpigmented. trooper which is a very popular shade did not work well at all!! no liner would come out, i use it to make just a little line on my eye for the wing, then i use an additional eyeliner to fill.
Shana B.
Santa Rosa
Beautiful, amazing lives up to the name and even more. This trio is perfect and everything you need. I recommend that everybody try this I love the way my eyes pop, everybody 'tis always complimenting me on this ❤️
Taunya S.
I love this pretty much more than most of my other eye products I’ve ever tried. I love kat and her makeup line is just fabulous. I use this quite often a few times a week at least. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who loves kat and some pretty amazing makeup.
Mariah M.
I actually got this with my Sephora points. I had been saving my sephora points since I started going to sephora and had never really seen anything that I wanted to try. But you better believe me when I tell you I my eyes almost jumped out of my head when I saw this in the display case. I had been using Kat Von D products for the past few months and was absolutely in love with everything I tried. The liquid lipstick is a very dark burgundy and definitely stays on your lips throughout the day. The black liner is easy to apply and does not separate throughout the day. And the brown eyeliner is a very light shade, personally I like darker brown eyeliner but this would be great to do an everyday more toned down winged eyeliner look, or just to add some depth to your eyeshadow. But when i put it on top of darker eyeshadow it didn't really pop as much as I wanted it to for a going out look. Overall this was an amazing use of my points and I absolutely swear by all Kat Von D products.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
If you're looking for liner that doesn't budge and a mascara that MAKES YOUR LASHES FUH-LAWLESS then this is the perfect kit for you. I actually got this on sale from Sephora and have been using it constantly for months. Super easy to use and the perfect size.
Rachel R.
Vallejo, CA
Kay Von D liquid eyeliner in the shade trooper has been my fav for a while and continues to be so into 2017. The packaging is cute and the tip is amazing for applying the perfect wing. This duo kit was what I had purchased first to try the product and so I was able to try this mascara as well. It is amazing! It made my lashes look long and dispersed them nicely around my eye. I really like the wand!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I got this as a gift from Sephora so I'm not sure how much it was In price .  Let me tell Yu Gurlll the tattoo liner is bomb !!! It's hella black and it gives you a good clean wing .  I have bought the trooper liner for about $21 and I use it ever day I want a good wing.  Just store it upside down to keep the ink in the tip.
Leslie S.
Tulare, CA
All Kat Von D products are amazing. The mascara really lengthens my eyelashes and the eyeliner is freaken amazing... goes on effortlessly. The liquid eyeliner is my holy grail. Amazing. The way that the tip was designed to apply effortlessly and it doesn't tug nor pull on your skin like hell liner do..
Salma A.
I hate this product I think it is so overpriced and the terrible product list barely last I bought this from Sephora and thinking it was good watching many reviews and going and buying it worst thing I've ever done good packaging but would not recommend
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
The best for beautiful dark and sultry eyes ! Long lasting and that dark intense color we are all going for ! Again the Kat Von D kits are great and great for gift giving ! I love all of her makeup line and strongly recommend you all try it out !
Diana P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Are these sample size or full size?
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
What's in this trio? Is is just mascara?
Christina G.
Temperance, MI
Why is the liquid from her "ink" so watery compared to her liquid eyeliner "tattoo" product? I meant to buy the "tattoo" by mistake & ended up with this. Should I take it back?
diana b.
Santa Maria, CA
Do they still sell this at sephora?!? didn't see this shade on there web site;(
Clarissa N.