BY KAT VON D

A new, limited-edition eyeshadow palette with eight high-pigment matte, shimmer, and metallic shades inspired by the drag queen Divine's iconic look. The Kat Von D x Divine Eyeshadow Palette was designed to power your self-expression with eyeshadows that range from girlish to glitzy, all inspired by Divine's iconic look. Each shade was named in honor of Divine's most famous performances, on and off the silver screen. These cushiony shades are blendable and buildable, in Kat Von D's signature high-performance eyeshadow formula, for next-level eye looks that deliver major impact. From a metallic neon green to a shimmering navy, this eight-pan palette has every shade you need to color, create, and celebrate your boldest self. This super-limited-edition collection is inspired by one of Kat's biggest muses: The one and only, late, great drag queen Divine. The Kat Von D x Divine Collection is a symbol of individuality and positivity, celebrating self-expression, transformation and the beauty of a true original. Are you ready to rock the look? The Kat Von D x Divine Collection Eyeshadow Palette features a selfie-friendly cover design: Hold the palette over your eyes to take on Divine's fierce and iconic gaze. This set contains:- 8 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eyeshadows in Babs (champagne with blue-green shimmer), Hard Magic (matte jet black), Baltimore (cobalt with blue-purple glimmer), Waters (matte sky blue), Filthy (metallic gunmetal), Pink Flamingos (pearlescent lime green), Female Trouble (matte pure white), Hairspray (metallic pewter with silver and gold glimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Known for his audacious, larger-than-life persona and the makeup to match Divine embraced his authentic self with unwavering confidence and an outspoken attitude. Despite relentless criticism, Divine remained unapologetically true to himself, and in doing so, served as a beacon of hope and strength for marginalized subcultures. Look familiar? Divine inspired both in appearance and

• Is the palette too much or is it ok for every day looks ?5 Answers
  • I’m a huge Kat Von D van. I’ve been going back and forth ...2 Answers
  • Would this pallet look good on blue/green eyes?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this pallete is soo beautiful and the colors are very pigmented from the youtube reviews in seen on it. the price is well worth it and seen some ladies do wonderful looks with this pallete" in 18 reviews
  • "Products of make - up high quality .. Colors attractive and distinctive version The installation is great, easy to use and long lasting" in 4 reviews
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Divine was a legendary drag performer and the muse of cult film director John Waters. Apparently, Divine is also a great inspiration to Kat Von D. When this collaboration was first announced, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. To be clear, this is not your conventional, everyday palette. However, the unique shade range reflects Divine’s outrageous persona. The shadows are named after Divine’s various films and characters. This palette features five shimmers and three mattes shades:

- Babs - A metallic, warm light yellow gold
- Hard Magic - A matte black
- Baltimore - A cool, frosted cobalt blue
- Waters - A cool, matte sky blue
- Filthy - A frosted, neutral gunmetal gray
- Pink Flamingos - A bright, frosted chartreuse green
- Female Trouble - A matte white
- Hairspray - A warm, metallic golden pewter

As a huge fan of both Divine and Kat Von D Beauty, I really wanted to love this palette. Unfortunately, its performance was very underwhelming. These shades seemed to swatch better than they translated onto the eyes. FYI: I always use an eyeshadow primer and then set it with loose powder.

I tried using these shadows both wet and dry. The mattes were chalky, difficult to blend and tended to sheer out. Waters was buildable but still nowhere near as vibrant as it appeared in the pan. The shimmer shades fared a little better, but they had to be built up considerably. I did notice some fallout when using these shadows. The only shade that really impressed me was Pink Flamingos.

On a more positive note, the packaging is A+. Divine’s eyes adorn the front of the packaging. Her signature bold eyebrows are embossed onto the mirror.

I don’t regret purchasing this palette as a collector’s items. Will I use reach for it again? Probably not. Unless you’re a mega fan, then I would probably pass on this one.
Manda M.
The cool toned colors of this palette really inspire me to be creative. Especially with the abundance of warm toned palettes on the market. Coming up with an everyday look with a pop of color is a challenge but so satisfying when you get there. I recommend this palette for the creative inspiration alone.

The formula, like the majority of kat von d formulas is so soft and smooth, easy to blend and the mattes are soo pigmented!

Even though you can create looks using solely this palette is a great addition to your collection to pair with any other kat von d (or other) palette.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Another win! I always love kvd palettes! Her colors are super pigmented and long- lasting. I also love her color selections. The last few months it's seemed like almost all the pallettes were the same, or repeats of a previous palette, but this isn't! These colors are gorgeous and surprisingly wearable. I used just this palette to create a lovely blue and silver halo eye that i wore to work (i work 12 hour nights in a hospital er). It was beautiful and it lasted all night! If you like to use different colors, definitely get this palette!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Only buy this palette if you are in for bold dramatic looks. There is nothing about this palette that is neutral or calm. I bought it from the Kat Von D website because I wanted to purchase her lipstick Chimp where all proceeds go towards a sanctuary. My daughter loves bright bold looks and this one screamed her name. When I came I was shocked at the rich pigment and bold looking colors but... they are are to use, patchy, look terrible on and are a major disappointment. A couple of the colors are okay to use with your finger on your eye but that’s about it. One of Kat’s worst palettes.
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
Normally I don't reach for KVD palettes because I prefer to be able to get a lot of looks out for my money, but I love Divine so I had to grab this. I do not regret it. The pigmentation is phenomenal and I was surprised at how little kickback I got (I remember there being a lot more with the Serpentina). Idk what the commenter below was using to get kickback and fallout, but my brushes are all low to mid-range priced synthetic/vegan bristles. I've only done one look with it so far, but it blended amazingly, and the powder blue is legit. I probably have two or three similar shades from TF or NYX that go on like setting powder, but this was blue skies with a finger brush. I really don't have anything bad to say about the palette at this point, so if the colors speak to you, it's definitely worth it.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I love this Kat Von D I Am Divine Palette only thing i wish it had was a transition shade, but i just used a skin toned color from another one of my palettes so not to bigof a deal for me, but for someone who dont have other palettes it might be. The pigment in this palette is super, the colors are beautiful, i love how they go together, colors are stackable, they blend well an they are long lasting. Highly recommend for those who love extreme bold looks. Im not a big fan of kvd's other popular palettes like the shade+ light eye contour or interstellar but i love this. #kvd #devine #hillbillysbeautyqueen
Amanda J.
This palette is so fun to work with! I love that these shades are cool toned! They are highly pigmented and glide over the skin so well! They are blendable and very soft and creamy! I do not experience any fallout! My favorite shade to use is the bright green! If you’re not afraid of vibrant shades, this palette is great! I’m able to create so many unique, fun looks with this palette! I adore the packaging! A+++
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Kat Von D and Divine?! How could this get any better?! This palette is everything!! Love the colors, they are a bit lighter than expected, but you can definitely make the pop when applied correctly. The green in the palette is my absolute favorite! Go out and get this collectors item before it’s gone!!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I normally wouldn’t buy a palette like this but divine drove me to buy it. I love the packaging. I would use this palette when I use the colors blue and green. I do have quite a few palettes with these colors so I feel like it would mostly be a collectors palette. I recommend this palette if you are interested in collecting makeup!
Gaby B.
Wilmington
I love this palette. The colors are amazing. I got it at first for the lime shade which I use as a random pop of color in my inner corner and it’s lovely. Goes on very bright and metallic. If you want to create a look that will stand out this palette will definitely help. Goes on very pigmented as well.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Would this pallet look good on blue/green eyes?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Is the palette too much or is it ok for every day looks ?
Ashlee W.
How good is this palette? I'm really thinking hard on it
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
What stores can I get this at?
Kim B.
Kelowna
I don’t think I am daring enough for these colours. U?