Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black 10 g/ 0.33 oz

An extreme-volume, vegan mascara with flake- and smudge-resistant, long wear, powered by plant-based fats. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This 100-percent vegan formula contains a plant-based blend of waxes from olive and sunflower oils, which provide the base for extreme volume. The Fluff Brush has wavy-fiber bristles that coat each lash for fluffy, full coverage, in the ultra-intense shade Trooper Black. Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 31 volunteers over 24 hours:- 100% agreed this product delivers an eye-opening effect- 97% this product remained intensely black throughout the day- 90% agreed this product delivers a dense lash look

I’ve been wanting to buy this product but I’m not sure if it really works. I have small eyelashes. Does it really work?
I have heard about it but does it really make your lashes big cause i need something like that i have thin barely there lashes and want to use a good mascara?
Start your review of Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black 10 g/ 0.33 oz!
Silver Spring, MD
I wanted to love this, but it just was awful. It was dry going on and very clumpy. It just gets drier as your applying and starts to flake almost immediately. It also made my eyes quite itchy. Compared to comparable brands, this was terrible. There are cheap drug store mascaras that beat this one for 1/3 of the price. Never buying this again.
Thin, Long, Straight
This mascara makes my lashes long, thick, and beautiful. I use this everyday it goes perfect for the everyday look with a natural eyeshadow combo and black eyeliner. The price is decent but it could be cheaper. I would improve the extra product at the tip of the brush that always builds up other than that I think it’s a solid 4/5.
Thin, Short, Straight
I feel like this is a good mascara for someone looking for a clumpy look. I personally don't like the clumpy appearance. The bristles are a little on the harder side. Other than that I think this mascara would be a good option for someone with Shorter lashes looking for a clumpy application. The color was a matte black.
Full, Long, Curled
Mount Vernon, NY
Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black 10 g/ 0.33 oz uploaded by S. C.
I really really like this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long and thick, I only removed a star because it isn't waterproof and that is a necessity for me. I would recommend this mascara to a friend! I received this from Influenster for reviewing purposes complimentary.
Thin, Short, Straight
Cambridge , MA
I looove this mascara. I think it does a great job at volume and length. I’m not sure what the price point is like as I’ve only bought the smaller ones since i don’t wear too much mascara. It was around $14 I think which isn’t bad considering it’s lasted me almost 3 months! Would buy again.
definitely very intense black but the bristles are too harsh for my lashes because they’re sharp and rubber. not my favorite but does make my lashes long and each is individual. not buying again tho )):Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black 10 g/ 0.33 oz
Brooklyn
Love this mascara! I snagged The last one in stock at my local sephora and don’t regret the purchase at all! One: it was really affordable. Two: it gives me that sick rock and roll heavy mascara look that i like To pair with my makeup. 100% will buy again
Cromwell, CT
The fact that this mascara is Organic is everything. My best friend stole it from me. And she love it. I love so much. I went to Sephora and I bought a new one. It gives you volume and you better go big or stay home🤣
Thin
Rockland , ME
Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black 10 g/ 0.33 oz uploaded by Sara C.
I got a trail size version of this mascara from Sephora. I found it to be dry and clumpy and barely gave me any kind of length or volume. It’s most noticeable on my lower lashes. I definitely prefer Kush by milk over this and I’m a big kvd fan. Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Volumizing Mascara
Full, Curled
Bonaire , GA
Kat Von D go big or go home mascara is a okay mascara, the brush I wish it was mite like a comb so I can really Volumize my eyelashes. It does okay, not really as much volume that I would like in a mascara.
Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...