BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A five-piece set including eye primer, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and liquid lipstick. Get a standout summer look. True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig is a neutral mixture of eight long-lasting rich-pigment browns and greens that harmoniously blend and layer to create a variety of looks. Sin-Full Lash Mascara turns up your eyelash volume by curling, lengthening, and thickening the appearance of each and every lash strand. The thick bristle brush perfectly coats individual lashes with a true black pigment formulation, while the creamy rich formulation is infused with conditioning rose extract to moisturize and improve the health of your lashes. High Voltage Eye Primer preps your eyelids with a high-coverage transforming smoky base that intensifies eye shadow pigment, giving colors a deepened darker look. Notably, it performs like a magnet, creating a film-forming seal that locks in eye shadow’s true color and prevents it from migrating and creasing. Tattoo Liner is a long-lasting, waterproof liquid liner formulation housed in an easy-to-use pen format. The precision brush tip creates both thin or thick lines allowing you to achieve a variety of looks, while the airtight cap creates a perfect seal, so product will never dry out. Liquid Lip in Lolita is a richly pigmented formulation that leaves lips stained with striking long-lasting color that makes a statement. Liquid lipstick goes on wet for smooth precise application and dries to a matte, velvety finish. Once applied your lip color will not smudge or migrate. This set contains: - 0.12 oz High Voltage Eye Primer in Smoky - 0.12 oz Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita - 0.47 oz Sin-Full Lash Mascara in Puro Amor - 0.47 oz Tattoo Liner in Maya - 8 x 0.05 oz True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• What would you rate Kat Von D products?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?? I don't wanna buy something unless it's g...2 Answers
  • Where do you find Kat Von D products? 16 Answers
Kat Von D Glam Rock Set
  • "Lol I would recommend any of her products to everyone especially her Shadows!" in 1 review
  • "The green color is my favorite, works well with most eye colors!" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love how the eye shadows layered and blended give a more blended yet intense smokey effect I have been unable to create with any other products!" in 1 review
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and think it would a wonderful gift for this time of year. The colors in the palate are diverse but go with winter and you easily use this whole palette to finish your winter rock look !!! Love it 😍
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite sets!! Comes with everything that you would need and everything is amazing. The eyeshadows blend so well and last all night long! I love all the kat von d line and would really recommend it to everyone. It's definitely on the top of my list!!
Ashley L.
Hudson
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eye pallet by far, colors stay bold all day long. Vibrant glitz with the shimmers and feels nice on the skin. Packaging is a huge plus. It's cool and eye catching and look pretty in and of itself.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Kat Von D I Have her concealer and I have lock it foundation and I'm in love her product I have tried her lipsticks and I love that they are long lasting and they don't make my lips feel dry so that's a win I have yet to try her eye liner wich I have heard amazing things about bit overall her product are amazing and worth trying
Alyssa G.
La Jolla, CA
Kat Von D is an amazing brand for a more edgy full coverage glam look! This kit allows consumers to get a feel for each of Kat Von D's highly rated colors of her collection. Her collection offers a unique array of products and with this kit, everyone is able to test out each thing and form an opinion for themselves. Also this kit is priced reasonably and is worth more than that.
Elizabeth G.
Lunenburg, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Kat and her makeup, everything from the pigmentation to the shades, to it being all cruelty free! I have been using her products for years and I have always been happy with the outcome. Also, with her liquid lipsticks, its a lot easier to exfoliate your lips and apply lip balm before applying the liquid lipsticks. It will make it easier for it to go on and stay on while keeping your lips hydrated and prevent them from drying out.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
She never disappointing and I was excited to get this for my birthday. I loved every product ( Usually don't use lip stick) but everything else was high quality, great definition and the powders were really smooth and highly compressed so you didn't need a lot.   I will buy her eye shadow and liners again. They lasted a long time in the humid weather here in Florida. I often go to her website and look for more items . I also love her primer for your face. It seems that she is choosing  items for quality and I appreciate that.
Olivia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Kat Von D!!!! Her products are amazing and super long lasting. The pigmentation of the shadows is great and they blend very very well. The lip color is super amazing and smooth and doesn't cake up. The eye liner in one of a kind and the mascara doesn't compare to anything else.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always pick up Kat Von D products ..Not only because I'm a huge fan of her artistic work (I'm in love with her tatts) but also because her products are actually of very high quality. Extremely pigmented you don't need to use alot AT ALL. Little to no fallout and super blendable. She did her thing with this palette
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
Kat Von D is amazing
I am a woman of color. So when I saw Kat Von D makeup I never thought that it was for me. I thought that she would make things that fit a lighter complexion. But when I went to Sephora looking for my makeup shade, I was surprised that not only did she have foundation in my color, but also I gravitated towards all of her other make-up.Im talking about the lipstick, eyeshadow, setting sprays, and lip gloss. I am so happy with her makeup. and even though she didn't have to she came out with something that fits everyone. It might be a little expensive, but it is well worth it.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you find Kat Von D products?
Amanda G.
Bradenton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are Kat Von D products good quality?
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
What is your favorite Kat Von D product? Mine is the tattoo lock it conclear:) *proably didn't spell that right*
Anitta c.
How much it is?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Kay von D products , but is this eyeshadow really pigmented ?