Kat Von D Get The Look Kit uploaded by Brandi D.Kat Von D Get The Look Kit uploaded by Aracely L.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A shadow palette with eight gorgeous shades and two smudge-proof eyeliners in a makeup bag designed by Kat. Get the look you’re after with this set of Kat’s eye-adoring essentials. The palette includes eight richly pigmented shadows formulated for long wear and harmonious blending, and two double-ended brushes for easy, on-the-go application. The all-in-one waterproof eyeliner includes a smudge-tip for creating a sassy, smoky stare and the sharpener cap gives you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish—without the extra baggage. This set contains: - True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Beethoven - Autograph Pencil in Homie (shimmer violet) and Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle) - Makeup bag Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
These colors rock! From one end of the spectrum to another, this palette has colors for everyone's craving. My favorite is the beautiful dark blue; mysterious, stylish, fierce & smokey all in the same!
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
So im not sure if it was this pallette exactly but it sorta looks like it so im go based on the look here :( i had this pallette maybe a year after kat von d introduced her make up line and it was a very shimmery blue and a dark black which are the only colors i can remember because they looked so beautiful but for the life of me i can't remember the name of the pallette. The colors were very vibrant and a quick small dab went a long way. Unfortunately i broke it and at that time i had no idea how to save make up lol so i had to toss it and thats why i dont remember the name but it was so beautiful.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
One of my favorite palettes.  Kat Von D's eyeshadows rival other brands.  They are so pigmented, and so unique.  I use this palette to create a smokey eye, use the bright blue as an eyeliner, and use the brown shade to fill in my brows.  The possibilites are endless.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This palette was my first piece of kat von d makeup I added to my
collection. I'll never forget the first time I swatched the color, I
could not believe the amazing color pay off. The black is the deepest
creamiest blendable black shadow I have ever used this palette is the
bomb!
Fifi M.
This kit is so Kay Von D, I don't buy her line much but saw this and was so mesmerized by the gorgeous packaging itself. The shadows blend well and they're colorful. Definitely different and worth buying :)
Rachel R.
Love the colors of this palette. Very pigmented. It's not a horrible price. Very worth the buy. Colors stay on forever. They are so smooth. Didn't have much fallout. I would recommend it to others.
Jessica E.
Love love LOVE, the color combinations!!!! Pigmentation is amazing!!!! Beautiful finish, would totally buy KVD products over and over!!! Cant wait to purchase her contour pallete
Ashley F.
Love this eyeshadow and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Sarah C.
This was a half and half for me. I am not really sure what to think of it. The colors aren't really pigmented like I had hoped. They will show up. And they will stay on your eyes, but they fade super early. I noticed a lot of pigment issues with Kat's make up. And though I absolutely adore her, I am not going to let that Bias my review. This is a lot better ( by 100%) than a cheap dollar store brand, or much of it's competitors. I will give it that. It just isn't the best. I would expect better from her.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
man this brings back memories. This was the first kvd beauty product I ever purchased and what started me down the journey of loving makeup. I still have it today.
Charissa C.
Does this stay on good?
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
Anybody know of any good sale sights for these Legit makeup palettes that don't cost an arm and a leg?!? I feel like I could drop $500 at Sephora just walking thru the door! It's a problem.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Are the colors very pigmented?
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I would love to buy this. where can I buy it? and is it long lasting?
Thais G.
Como es esta paleta de sombras?que colores tiene en sus otras variedades?