BY KAT VON D #11 in Lip Liner

A one-of-a-kind collector's edition of Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting Lip Liners in 15 bold shades, including two all-new exclusives. Discover the ultimate collection to fuel your Everlasting Obsession. This over-the-top collectible vault features 15 full-size Everlasting Lip Liners, hand-picked by Kat Von D. The collection includes two never-before-seen exclusive shades Saint, a peachy nude, and Sinner, a midnight plum both inspired by the return of Kat's beloved Saint + Sinner fragrance collection. A sleek, envelope clutch design with magnetic closure functions as a carrying case for the collection, opening to reveal the standing lip liners and original artwork by Kat. With a bold assortment of go-to neutrals and fearless color pops curated by Kat herself, this collection is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to fuel your obsession. Line, design, and define with a lip line unlike any other. Kat pushed the limits of performance and experience to combine 24-hour, water-resistant wear with a weightless guide formula to offer ultimate pigmentation, immediate dry down, and effortless definition. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this liner is so comfortable it feels like nothing. Say farewell to dryness, skipping, and dragging for good. This set contains:- 15 x 0.1 oz/ 0.3 g Everlasting Lip Liner in Skully (raven black), Lemmy (rock 'n' roll green), Poe (navy blue), Satellite (electric blue), Sinner (midnight plum), Coven (lavender), L.U.V. (rich violet), X (vibrant cherry red), Sexer (fluorescent pink), Kevvy (peach nude), Saint (peachy rose), Lolita II (terra cotta nude), D-Minor (warm almond), Outlaw (brick red), Bloodmilk (rich oxblood) The Everlasting Obsession Lip Liner's Collector's Edition features original lettering and scrollwork hand-drawn by Kat Von D. Everlasting Lip Liner is completely free of animal-derived ingredients."I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D

Buy on Sephora
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Ricanna B.
Charlotte, NC
I recently purchased this at Sephora and I would also like to say that Kat Von D is one of my favorite brands. Some of the colors are a little too bold for me but I make them work by mixing them with the lighter colors. They feel super moisturizing and do not flake up during the day. Sadly I am a smoker and I drink copious amounts of coffee throughout the day LOL. This formula wears on me for about 6 hours until it needs small touch up. Overall I'm very happy with my experience with the Kat Von D lipstick line and I would love to try more of her makeup brushes because I don't own any. Anyone who has tried her makeup brushes please let me know if they are worth the money or if I should spend my money on other products.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I was really hesitatant to buy these but they went on sale and I thought why not! I feel like each color has a different amount of pigment intensity, so some seem dull and some are really bright. I’ve also noticed that these crumble incredibly easy because they’re so soft. I also wish there was a bigger color selection, some of them are almost identical. I wish it had more exciting colors and maybe different darknesses. The green and blue ones are a hit! I wish I could recommend this but I really don’t. If you are seriously thinking about it then go for it or just buy the ones you want individually and save money. But I do like the envelope shaped case it comes in.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Okay so I love Kat von d product but this lip stain is too serious. I've purchased this from sephora online. It is definitely is a STAIN.long lasting for sure. But you can't really "try on" these. Once it's on its on for a solid 12+ hours and that doesn't work for me. I like variety and easy change ups
Melissa D.
Fall River, MA
I absolutely love this product. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day, through meals and all my consumed coffee. I use it often since I have zero time to maintain my appearance consistently throughout the day. Will most certainly purchase from this brand again!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I was actually able to use this liner to over draw my lips some and it actually made the illusion that my lips where intact larger.” It is long lasting. I just felt like it was really sticky the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
Creamy. Pigmented. Doesn't bleed. That's what I need in a lip liner and this gives it to me. It's so simple as that. Other brands try to complicate things too much and Kat von D sticks to what WORKS. This is my favorite brights formula.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I love these liquid lipsticks so much. They are smooth and creamy without being messy during application. There is no scent, and the product is pigmented and long wearing. These are my go to lip product almost each time I do my makeup.
Heydi S.
Do they really last for a long time?
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
How much does this cost?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What a lovely colours? How long are they on the lips?
Alandria D.