BY KAT VON D

KAT VON D - EVERLASTING LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICK OUTLAW - BRICK RED A LONG-WEAR,FULL COVERAGE LIQUID LIPSTICK SMOOTH MATTE FINISH see more...

• I purchase 2of this lipsticks They don’t stay more than...2 Answers
  • Why this lipsticks don’t stay pass one hour on my lips1 Answers
  • So the big question for kvd beauty fans ,in light of rece...2 Answers
KAT VON D- EVERLASTING LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICK-OUTLAW-BRICK RED
  • "Literally everlasting. I love these liquid lips so much. It’s super easy to apply and I got it at Sephora." in 9 reviews
laura i.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a liquid lipstick that packs a full on color punch with dessert dry lips. Let's go over the basics. Packaging: basic KVD style simple with a tattoo flair. Doesnt feel cheap doesnt feel $20 Smell: meh! A little like paint a little like nothing. Pigmentation: bold! Ur going to get sick color payoff no matter what color you pick. I dont find any of the shades from light to dark to be streaky in any way. It's a very consistent line.comfort: what's that? These have to be by far the single most drying thing I have ever used on my lips. The will peel non stop the day after I wear these. And finally Longevity: it's a matte formula that drys down COMPLETELY and takes all the moisture with it. It's going to stay stay stay all day! I do notice it wears off fast toward the inside of my lower lip leaving me with stunning booty whole lips. I own 10 shades tho so it doesnt matter to me.
Christine B.
Dallas
I have pale, olive skin and most red lipsticks look very pink on me. This one has warmer undertones and leans a bit orange, so it actually looks red (not even orange red, but RED) on me. I get so many compliments and everyone tells me what a perfect red it is every time I wear it. If you have issues with lipsticks looking pink, you might have warm or olive skin, and this will likely be one of the most flattering reds you’ll find. There’s a reason it always seems to be sold out on Sephora! This also makes my complexion appear more radiant, in a warm glowy sort of way.

For reference, my skin is neutral but leans warm and I wear NC15 in MAC foundation. If you have trouble finding a good red lipstick, try this one!

The formula itself is comfortable, dries completely matte, and has great staying power (though you may need to touch up if you eat anything greasy).
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
Love this. Stays put and looks and feels great going on. I have pretty full lips and they get dry a lot so I'm sure my only complaint is because my lips do this with a lot of products anyways, but after a few hours of wear they start to look a little dried out. (Again, that could just be me) but, no animal testing and great longevity. I'd buy again.
Sarah K.
I tried this out and it was god awful. It dried out my lips, flaked off, and was just horrible. I loved the color but that just couldnt save this. I tried putting lip balm under it and God that was a mess. I couldn't reapply it cause it would just dry my lips out further. I ended up giving it away cause it just sat in my makeup bag.
katie l.
Bel air , MD
Hey babes, picked this up at Sephora. KVD never fails me. This is a smooth velvet formula. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and get sharp lines. No streaks, straight pigment with one swipe. It is not drying or flakey. This lasts through sweat, eating and drinking/kissing. 10/10 I’ll be collecting more.
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this formula, this is the 3 shade that I’ve bought. I’m not much of a red lipstick kind of girl, but I went as Wonder Woman for Halloween and honestly I think so may be becoming a red lip girl. All because of this lippie. It dries down really nicely and it stays in place and doesn’t get all over my face.
Kateryna L.
Royal Oak
I got this in my body charm box for the month of October i believe, and the quality of this liquid lipstick is just subpar. The first coat was SUPER patchy and then trying to even out the darker color was a complete nightmare.. unfortunately this is not the first Kat von d product that has been super disappointing.
Ryahn E.
Greeley, CO
one of the finest liquid lip formulas out there! a little bit more drying than some i’ve used but it’s not a bad thing at all! some of the most unique colors are in this collection! kat von d’s lipsticks are one of a kind! i love lolita!
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite red! Love this on my lips! I’m picky when it comes to red lipstick. I don’t really like too bright or too dark, but just right. I’m really careful when I put this on because it’s kinda hard to remove it when you make a mistake you will have to use a make-up remover and redo your foundation around your lips. But overall I love this lipstick!
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
Kat Von D lipsticks were the first that I tried when I wanted to go liquid. I've always liked their consistency and the results, although I find their matte shades to be a bit dry/crack-y if you put on too many layers. That being said, if you're gentle with the application it should last a decent amount of time with little pain!
member-78801
I purchase 2of this lipsticks They don’t stay more than 1 hour. I purchased this because in my understanding lasted longer
Christina K.
Chico, CA
So the big question for kvd beauty fans ,in light of recent news whos boycotting the brand and who isn't. KAT VON D- EVERLASTING LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICK-OUTLAW-BRICK RED
member-78801
Why this lipsticks don’t stay pass one hour on my lips

Amazon