Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Jeffree uploaded by Jessica M.Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Jeffree uploaded by Nicole A.

BY KAT VON D

A long-wear, full-coverage liquid lipstick with a smooth matte finish.;lipstick;jeffree- hot pink;paraben free see more...

Samantha M.
Jamaica, NY
I love Kat Von Ds lio formula. I feel like it's just the right consistency where it doesnt feel sticky and tacky yet it doesnt leave my lips feeling like we're trapped in the desert with no water. I love the application, the wand allows me to get a nice and clean application even without a lip liner. The only issue I have with this one is the color. I really do not like this color, it's too bright and it's a very unflattering almost orangey red on my lips and it doesnt work on my skin tone.
Kailynn H.
Edwardsville, IL
Well knowing what I know about the drama with Jeffree and Kat she’s probably not an influencer I’d like to give my money to but regardless it’s a pretty shade just too drying on the lips and after awhile it can start to budge and the pay off goes on my chin when I drink something so that’s really the only thing it just didn’t work well for me but I’ve seen it on friends and it looks flawless.
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
Amazing consistency, long lasting and it's not too sticky. Jeffree! is a great color, one of the best in her line of lip wear. It doesn't smudge or get all over my teeth. I am not a huge fan of Kat Von D but this lipstick is awesome. Liquid lipstick is my favorite.
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
I’m going to be honest, I bought this at first because I love Jeffree Star not her. I absolutely love the color and wish she wasn’t discontinuing it because of her inability to get over the past. The formula is spot on though and I get compliments everywhere.
Amanda D.
Alabaster
I love this liquid lipstick and its formula. The price is great for the quality of lipstick you are getting. Every color in this collection is beautiful and it goes on smooth. This  color is so vibrant and fun and just an all around great product!
Mimi H.
Foster
Kat Von D lipsticks are some of my all time favorite! They are so pigmented and smooth. They dry down completely and pass the kiss test without making your lips feel like the Sahara Desert. I can’t wait to add more of these to my collection!
Emmi R.
This product glides right on and drys down quickly which is desirable to me because i don't like having heat stuff on my lips to being with. it is one of my favorite lip products and defiantly will recommend
Katelyn P.
San Diego
I have two shades, Jeffree and Lolita. I like the simple applicator and the pigments are definitely there. However, I don’t care for the fragrance of the lipstick and the formula isn’t my favorite. Can be drying and streaky.
Emily S.
Elmira
Love these liquid lips, theyre amazing and well worth the price they never come off and are completely smudge proof. They last all night and its amazing that they are vegan and cruelty free!
Aly A.
I love the color of this liquid lip. It is very long lasting. The price isn’t to crazy for what other brands ask. The only problem I had with it was that it was also very drying and made my lips like dry and cracked