BY KAT VON D

A richly-pigmented, long-lasting lip color that loves to make a statement. This long-wear lipstick from Kat Von D stains your luscious lips with striking color, from flashy brights to smoldering neutrals. The liquid formula goes on wet for smooth,... see more...

Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
KVD liquid lipsticks are my fave liquid lips! The formula isnt overdrying, they pack so much pigment, they're super creamy but not overly thick or heavy, and they don't turn crusty on the lips. I also find that they dont give the "butthole lip" look like some liquid lipsticks do. I own about 6 shades of KVD liquid lipsticks but this shade (Berlin) is my absolute favorite because it's the most beautiful red/orange/pink shade and looks so beautiful in the summer with bronzed makeup and looks beautiful in the fall/winter with winged liner. I have so many different lipsticks, but no color that I have compares to this!
Christie G.
Prescott Valley
So I am going to start off by saying I think I am obsessed with this product. Pros: The color very pigmented and has a nice creamy smooth texture of a lip gloss. When this lipstick dries, its turns into a really pretty matte finish. I also bought Lolita and Lovesick and love. Great thing is this lipstick does not dry your lips out like some of the mattes do. Cons: The color looks like it might have been reformulated from the original but I still love it.  Biggest pain is it is often sold out and some stores seem to take forever to restock it which is a bummer when it is your go to.
Madison M.
Tucson
This product was my competitive cheerleading lipstick and let me tell you... it stayed on FOREVERRR. It lasted all day long and was actually sometimes is still on the next day. The color was not my favorite, but I did not choose it. If this color is for you, I would say definitely purchase the product.
Sydney A.
New York
Stays on all day and goes on really smooth! Perfect color. Not too aggressive but a hint above natural. Doesn’t peel or require reapplying, but I’ll throw on a chapstick mid day just to make sure the shine is there! Love that product and color
Angela D.
When I bought this, I was into bright pinks. The color is quite nice if you are into that, but now I do not enjoy those types of colors anymore. But besides that, the pigment is amazing. It is kind of drying on my lips and I do have chronic dry lips (I know I shouldn't use matte liquid lipsticks, but sometimes I can't help myself) and they are really noticeable when I use this lipstick. For the price point there are definitely better liquid lipsticks that I would rather purchase.
Eva A.
Oklahoma City
I am OBSESSED with Kat Von D's lipsticks.  I've been purchasing Kat Von D's lipstick collection for over two years now, and these are the kinds of products that I can't let run out.  I love the smooth application, and that it doesn't get too dry.  I have purchased these lipsticks for many of my friends, and highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed with anything Kat Von D.
Eva V.
Salt Lake City
Kan Von D's liquid lipstick are some of my favorites! I really love the consistency and how long it lasts. The only drawback is that it requires a steady and experienced hand when applying as small mistake will be apparent. I love it, but it might not be for everyone. Berlin isn't my favorite color she's done, but it's pretty and I don't have anything else like it.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Pretty simple, packaging. $20, so it is average priced. Lasts a long time. This lipstick is an ugly color on me and it is very drying. It makes you feel like you haven’t had water in months. Chips apart even when you moisturize your lips and put a gloss over it. Feels gross on the lips and doesn’t last long without needing touch ups.
Cidney B.
Charlotte
The formula of this lipstick is really interesting; once it’s in your lips it’s going to stay on until you use makeup remover to get it off. It’s nice for a liquid lipstick and it wears very well.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Kat Von D liquid lipstick has phenomenal wear time! I have been able to wear this lipstick nearly all day through breakfast and lunch. Along with the West time be great the formula dries down completely which I really love almost zero transfer! The color is a fun poppy coral pink, a great summer time shade.