Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Amanda
I love this product! Goes on like a gloss but dries matte! Stays on for a long time too. Great colors available too! Definitely a must have!
Hannah S.
Manchester, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! They have the most beautiful colors. They are so long lasting, they stay through anything! They are great for the price and come with so much product! I want to own more of these lipsticks
Taylor K.
Owasso
LOVE THESE. I have been using them for years and have a multitude of different colors. They’re extremely matte and look beautiful on the lips.
Wendy G.
Fresno
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: LOLITA II - TERRA COTTA NUDE more...
I used this to go out to diner and I was amazed that I didn’t have to reapply every hour, This lipstick stayed on all night and didn’t come off until I used a makeup remover wipe! Definitely buying again and I highly recommend it!
Ramila N.
Los Angeles
SUCH A HOT COLOR. I naturally have big lips, but this color makes my lips POP! I've gotten many compliments on this color and I can wear it in the daytime and nighttime. It's perfect!
Michelle N.
Roseville
Purchased at: Sephora
Stays on FANTASTIC. I have never had a liquid lip that works so good. One thing I suggest is using thin layers to keep from cracking.
Hanna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are great! Love the packaging and slick design of the thin tube. It wears well throughout the night without transferring. A usual go-to of mine for a night out. Would highly recommend if you haven’t tried it yet!
Kiah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my most favorite lipstick, it lasts so long and doesn't come off, even while kissing! I love it, it's my absolute go to lipstick for any event!
Erica B.
Hamilton , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Was recently gifted this and omg I am in love with it. It's absolutely amazing! It's so simple to use and goes on smooth. The colour lasted all day until I took it off. Didnt need to reapply at all during the day. The colour is beautiful, I would 100% recommend this to any makeup lover.
Brittany C.
Los angeles
Love the liquid lipsticks from KVD. Few times is has bled but only when I have a liquid foundation on and lip balm. I don’t use a lip liner with this product but it stays put all day long. I want more colors now!
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.