Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE more...
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It stays in place and is super long lasting. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't feather or get cakey. It has a matte finish, which I really liked. I constantly eat and drink throughout the day, and this lasted through all of this. Not to mention it's vegan! It has no scent, and is easily removed with makeup remover. It doesn't leave that weird residue either. This is the most comfortable lipstick ever.  I highly recommend this product.
Savannah G.
Review for: NOSFERATU - BLOOD CRIMSON, ECHO - SATIN NAVY BLUE, SUSPERIA - BRIGHT LAVENDER, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY more...
I probably own about 20 different shades of this lipstick. I don't understand why some reviewers are saying it's sticky or too drying. I've never experienced those issues with it. It glides on great and the applicator is easy to work with. With any liquid lipstick (or any lipstick, really) you want to make sure you're taking care of your lips before applying it. That way you avoid your lips looking flaky or cracked. My routine is this: I use a lip exfoliating scrub to get rid of all the dead skin on my lips. That dead skin is what will make your lips look flaky. Then I apply a lip moisturizer. I've used regular chapstick and products made specifically for this.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My FAVORITE liquid lipstick formula of all time. I don’t love every color of course, the darker ones can be patchy. I love that there is a HUGE range of shades, including fun colors. It is dry like most liquid lipsticks, but I think it is the most comfortable of all the ones I have tried. Applies well with one coat, and dries in about 45 seconds. Lasts ALL day, through eating a drinking. If you do need to touch up it is easy to reapply on top of itself. A bit expensive but worth it! Also vegan and cruelty free? HECK YEAH.
amber j.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY more...
I love vampy lipsticks, so seeing the color selection of KvD liquid lipsticks was a dream come true. The packaging is clean and the amount of product you get is definitely worth the money. Color payoff is quality, however vampira was a bit streaky. It took some layering to get it where I wanted it, and by then the lipstick felt a touch heavy. I have tried some of the nude shades in the collection and have noticed they’re less streaky, and overall I do love the everlasting liquid lipsticks!!
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Let me start saying that this lipstick is my ultimate favorite lipstick. Got this as a gift. But I have bought this lipstick 3 times already at Sephora. The color goes well with my skin tone. I’m yellow toned. It makes my lips look so amazing. I use this very often. I always get compliments on this color. Very easy to apply, it’s a long lasting lipstick. I need to try other colors as well.
Fatim N.
New York
I CAN NEVER CHEAT ON KAT VON D!!
Kat Von D and OCC were there first two companies that introduced MATTE into my life.  First lets compare the two. OCC compared to Kat Von D IS. JUST.MESSY. Then the formulas greatly matter. As we know Matte = Flat but doesn't have to mean dry. Kat found a way to keep your lips slightly moisturized but still giving you that matte look..But remember MATTE = FLAT so it WILL get dry.. My recommendation ? Chapstick and then blotting the extra away.... that should help lock in moisture and help you with the dry lips.
 But as far as the colors you know like any shade you have to find your color , Kat has about  40+ shades ! you are bound to find a good 5 you like ! They are a pricier (clearly) than drug store brands at sit at $20... but trust me it'll be the best $20+ (depending on how much lol)  you spend lol...  remember you pay for quality ! But if you are looking for good cheaper dupes... colour pop is great to !

Saba A.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: LOLITA II - TERRA COTTA NUDE, PLATH, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, HAWKWIND more...
My lips are very full to begin with, so anything that is applied less than expertly looks terrible on me.

These are strange. Definitely very pigmented and sets very quickly, which is great usually. But they dry out my lips and look dusty 20 minutes after my initial application. This wore out terribly on me; a few hours in the color had faded from my lips and was only on the edges, so I looked like I was wearing very dark lipliner (remember that terrible 90s trend? That's what I looked like). Quite unflattering.

Also, do NOT apply any sort of chapstick or lip balm on top of this. The balm breaks the liquid lipstick down immediately and takes away any of the wearability. You'll notice your lips smudge and the touch of a tissue.
Shilpa S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
I love this product!!! I have used this product for the past few years and re-purchased it on multiple occasions.  Lolita is my go-to everyday lipstick shade. The formula is lightweight and longlasting and keeps my lips hydrated and not patchy.

Packaging: The packaging is cute, slim, and lightweight and can fit in a pocket or even a small clutch. The wand is a longer than the average wand but makes it easier to apply with the standard doe foot applicator.
Savannah C.
Review for: SANTA SANGRE - POISON APPLE more...
MY FAVORITE BRAND EVER. I just love Kat Von D products nothing has disappointed me thus far. I waited and scoured and searched for this dang lipstick color Santa Sanger because they were out at my local Sephora. But it was just the perfect color I had to have it so I ordered it. Lovely I love it the pigment is there. The color is so beautiful I couldn’t find a match in any other brand. It is pricey but I wanted this shade badly man. Worth it for people who know what they want in a liquid lip not for the faint of heart.
Janet I.
I absolutely LOVE the formula of this. Most liquid lipsticks are drying, but this is extremely creamy. Of course, given that it is a liquid lipstick, after a couple of hours my lips will feel slightly chapped but lip balm would fix that. It also has an extremely light formula, so its not a heavy lipstick although you could layer it for more pigmentation. My favorite shades are Lolita and Lolita II. They are my go to everyday lipsticks and I see myself repurchasing this for a long time.
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.