Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Callie G.
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE more...
I have way too many lippies in my collection, and this is one of my favorites! The formula is great and stays on for a long time, even through eating and drinking. A lot of liquid lipsticks tend to be drying on me because I have an issue with my lips occasionally being dry no matter how much I do to prevent the dryness. I also love this color, it's the perfect lighter pink color on my fair skin. Although this stuff stays put like crazy, it's easy to remove at the end of the day with a makeup wipe. I definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer W.
Amazing product love the huge color selection and the fact that the brand continues to add colors to the selection. It's not the most expensive price point which is nice but it's definitely not the most affordable especially if you want to get more than one color that's really the only downfall. Packaging is super cute and eye-catching. They do sell mini sets so that you are able to own / Try a multitude of their shades for less and having to buy each shade individually and those mini ones work really well for travel and everyday use.
Aimee M.
Buena Park
These have to be one of my top three favorite liquid lipsticks. The color range is amazing they have everything from wearable nudes too crazy Blues and everything in between. I absolutely love these you can do so much with them. I love to use these to make an ombre lip. The doe foot applicator is very easy to apply usually I like have a lip pencil underneath but you can get away without using one. Although I love that she does have a corresponding line of lip pencils that match her liquid lipstick which I think is fantastic. The packaging is really cute with her signature logo on the cap! I will definitely recommend this to a friend.
Mary H.
Flushing, NY
Review for: LOVECRAFT more...
Packaging: I love the packaging. It’s very sleek and slim. The wand is longer than average and the doe foot applicator is small and easy to use to apply the lipstick.

Formula: It’s my first time purchasing this lipstick and I got the color Love craft. Love craft is a beautiful dusty rose color, perfect matte nude for those who have light to medium skin color with yellow undertones. The problem I have with this lipstick is the formula. It is very tacky when I first used it. My lips stick to each other when they touch. Maybe the formula is like this for only love craft, I’m not sure. After wearing it a couple of times, it’s not as tacky.

Wear test: color starts to fade, flake, and white film starts to build up after an hour or so.

I do not recommend to buy this product based on my experience with this lipstick. Save your time with this and try other brands.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Kats liquid lip formula is really nice. They're easy to use and apply and she has an amazing shade selection. These were exactly what I thought they were going to be and I'm a repeat user. If you like liquid lipsticks then I definitely highly recommend. I'm not a huge fan of matte liquid lipsticks but I do lean towards specific brands/formulas when I do decide to wear one. This being one of those brands. Definitely not my all time favorite or first choice in liquid lipsticks but it's in my top 5-10 favorite matte liquid lip formulas. As for the shade selection she has to offer that's an 10/10. She has any shade you can think of and she just does neutrals and red-oranges right and they happen to be my favorite shades to wear.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Review for: WOOLF, DAGGER more...
These are my all-time favorite liquid lipsticks that I've tried so far - to be fair, I haven't tried many and the only shades I really like are Woolf and Dagger, but I really like these two shades a lot and I think they're really unique and badass. A lot of people complain about this formula being too drying, but I have pretty dry lips and I don't think the formula is drying enough to be a problem. These liquid lipsticks are really long lasting and dry down completely matte. Highly recommend these in the shades Woolf and Dagger!
Laurel B.
Boston
I have such mixed feelings about this liquid lipstick. I’ve given it so many tries because so many people consider it to be their holy grail liquid lipstick, but I can’t get past how gummy and dry it makes my lips feel. The first color I bought was Exorcism, and I found it was patchy and uneven upon initial application. Even with a lip liner, the color payoff was never consistent. I also found that it crept outside the lines of my lips pretty dramatically after a short amount of wear. I then used the iconic shade Lolita, and while the application was better than Exorcism, it made my lips unbelievably dry and uncomfortable throughout the day, eventually cracking and crumbling off. My lips are naturally dry, and I can’t be bothered to use a lip scrub and mask every night before I want to wear this liquid lipstick when so many other lipstick formulas are moisturizing and comfortable on their own. This is sadly a pass from me.
Geneva P.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: WOOLF, DAGGER more...
I love this formula! I tried these two colors on in store before purchasing as I didn't quite know how they would look. They dry down super fast and do not budge! i actually had to work pretty hard to get these off, which was a bit challenging. However they do not move at all throughout the day, even after eating. I highly recommend these two shades as I am in love with them. I have pretty light skin which is nicely complimented by these two shades. I will definitely be purchasing other shades of this lipstick in the future!
Brianna R.
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
This product is really good, but for the price it could be better. The color is amazing and it is very pigmented. But it doesn’t have a lot of product, nor is it actually long lasting. While I enjoy wearing this product, it does come off on the inner part of the lips pretty quickly, and it doesn’t last through eating or drinking. I only have the shade Lolita, but I have tried out other shades and know there are a lot that are streaky or don’t come up as the same shade as in the tube. This product is alright, but it’s 100% not the best.
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
Let me start by saying that I love Kat Von D and her products. I adore all of the shades available in this range, but they are just way too drying and I find that I can only stand them for an hour or less. They start feathering and bunching toward the inside of my lips. It could just be me because I have dry lips, but I make sure to keep them moisturized and to use a good lip scrub regularly, so I'm not sure. I would love to see her come out with a creamier formula. A little transfer is okay with me if my lips don't turn into a crispy crunchy mess! Lol
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.