Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Brenda n.
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE, OUTLAW - BRICK RED, LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, BOW N ARROW - FAWN NUDE, LOLITA II - TERRA COTTA NUDE more...
Love these liquid to matte lipsticks!  I own five shades: Lolita (must if you love dusty rose with a bit of warmth), Lolita II (perfect peach with just enough terra-cotta to give it some depth), Bow n Arrow (beige, great mixer for my skintone), Outlaw (beautiful bold brick red!), and Lovesick (cool toned pink). They are long lasting, opaque, dry down quickly, and transfer proof. The only reason I knocked down a star is because these are definitely on the drier side and don't build well. These are very fluid and you need to use just one swipe, don't try to apply back and forth over your lips because it will lift the product making it appear patchy.
Ryan J.
Madison
I don't wear brown lipsticks, so Ludwig isn't my favorite color, but the formula is fantastic and I can put a little bit on top of lovesick to give it a more nude-y tint. The formula is one of my favorites. I love lovesick because it's my perfect pinky "your lips but better" shade. When mixed with ludwig, it creates just the most gorgeous color. The formula is so light and not overly drying, but is still matte. I love the feel on my lips. You can tell it's there but only in the light soft supple feel if your lips. The applicator is awesome too! I don't know why, but it's so easy to apply! It's crazy how easy it is! The packaging is really pretty as well. I love the black cap with silver outlined roses and the kat von d on the tube is not too big, but is still there. All in all this is one of my favorite formulas and I love them so much.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Have to say that I do love this liquid lip and if I could afford that huge vault, I would buy it in a nano second. The color payoff is absolutely divine in every color that I have. The price is just right for the quality of the product. I feel that it doesn’t get old either. I know you are supposed to throw away your liquid formulas after a certain amount of time but if it still goes on good and doesn’t smell gross then why would you throw away a good thing? The only negative thing I have to say is that a lot of her colors are sold out when I go to buy a specific one at Sephora..
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: MOTHER - DUSTY MAUVE PINK, L. U. V. - RICH VIOLET, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY, DOUBLE DARE - COCOA BLUSH, K-DUB, HAWKWIND, SANCTUARY, CRUCIFIX, JEFFREE - HOT PINK, BAUHAU5 - DEEP RASPBERRY, LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, MALICE, ROXY more...
I love Kat Von D and all her products because she always slays with the packaging! The lipstick packaging isn’t really anything special aside from the detailing on the lids but they’re still different. The shade range is everything I could ever hope for, ranging from beautiful nudes for every skin tone to hold and daring shades. I have yet to be truly disappointed with the quality of the lipsticks themselves. My sole complaint is that the lid on my Lolita lipstick cracked out of nowhere. I’m extra careful with all my makeup and I’m positive I didn’t screw it on tight..... yet it still cracked down the middle.
Maddi H.
Bryan, OH
Review for: New Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! 10 New And Exclusive Shades! Ruben's! Traviesa! La Lupe! Milagro! Orale! Saint! Plan 9! Blue Blooded! Sinner! Beautiful Colors! (Orale) more...
okay so here's the deal with these. i love the colors, very vibrant and beautiful. and i love Kat and her style. the packing of all of her products are stunning and they look beautiful on any goth girls vanity (Marilyn Manson album not included.) but i will say wearing these lips all day can be exhausting. they are very drying and occasionally flake. i felt like i was always reapplying and the more i reapplied the more dry it became. maybe it was just the specific color i was wearing. but i did wear it as eyeliner one time and it was wonderful. 7/10
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I love the formula for Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. The first time I try the shade Lolita I was amazed how the liquid lipstick flet on my lip. I had a few time were my lips flet a little dry after wearing the liquid lipstick for awhile but nothing too overwhelming. Additionally, it was a plus that the shade Lolita went well with my skin. Also, the applicator to apply the liquid lipstick is precise in my opinion. Lastly, my experience with Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick made me a fan of her and keeps me buying more of her products.
August G.
Bakersfield, CA
These liquid lipsticks are great, I have owned five seperate colors. I love that nearls all the studded kiss colors have been made into liquids. For me, I noticed the darker colors, like Vampira and Damned, the color quality is not as good, it's more sheer and I have to apply a few layers to get an even finish. The lipstick color quality of the neutrals,like Lolita and Lolita II are amazing. These don't really last as well as advertised though, I have to reapply throughout the day and after eating. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Kristen M.
tewksbury
I love Kat Von D product !! I have three of her liquid lipsticks and looove them! I tell everyone about them. I really wish her line wasn’t so expensive beau she I always have to wait far and few between to be able to buy something of hers but I enjoy her stuff the most out of anything I’ve ever gotten. I haven’t been able to try any pallets or contours because of price but I’ve heard they’re great!
Wildary C.
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, LOLITA II - TERRA COTTA NUDE more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lipsticks... I tried Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick (specifically "Lolita") on 2015 for the first time, ever since then I have never stopped buying them whenever I run out. LOVE how it does not dry out or dehydrate my lips and, of course, how long it lasts whenever i decide to wear it. Love the colors, the way they look and the components they are made of. DO RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE. BEST LIPSTICKS EVER!!!!
Laylay M.
So I bought this Kat Von D Everlasting lipstick for my mom for Christmas but it turned out not to be a really good shade for her and she just said I can have it so I was like oh yeah that's great I guess I mean I'll buy you something else. I am truly in love with this lipstick like I love the shade and since I'm like a little bit darker than my mommy like I guess it suits me better but believe me I did not buy it for myself I did not intend to buy this for myself I really wanted my mom to use it but she didn't really like the shade so I was like oh well and it really leaves like a nice color is into drying it makes my lips pop more and I really love it I think it's a really good lipstick that you could buy and it's also matte as well so that's a plus for me. 🔥👌🏼
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.