katie R.

What color is closest to nude in the the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick?

Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
1 year, 1 month ago
OPHELIA is a perfect nude for me. I have light skin and it looks natural on me. I also bought the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip and was very surprised by the greatness inside. Several nudes by great brands to find what you like best. I bought this kit with 3 full size sticks, 2 minis, and a liner for close to the same price as my one Kat Von D.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
Bow and arrow, maybe noble