Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY

I do not believe there is a better liquid lipstick than this one that can beat pigmentation, formulation, and time of wear. I want to know if there is another product that can top this one?

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Arkansas City
1 year, 4 months ago
I prefer the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. They don't budge or smear. I cannot for the life of me keep KVD liquids on my lips. Look at it too hard and it'd flake off. Took several of them back to Sephora for a refund. I emailed KVD for tips on what to do, and got the most generic unhelpful email ever. I was really disappointed.