bre V.
This used to be my absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick for several years and still is one of my favorites today. The color payoff is amazing and a little goes a long way. It was one of the first matte liquid lipsticks that I fell in love with. For the longest time, I always felt matte lipsticks wore off in the middle of your lips too easily and felt way too drying for me. Unless you have lip injections or tons of products to keep a matte lippie in place, it always seems to settle in the creases of your lips or just be a huge pain to touch up throughout the day. However, this product stays put on my natural lips all day long and I have to thoroughly scrub It Off at night to remove the color. This brand offers so many different color options and really takes into account the customers opinions. The only negative thing I will say is that it rubs off really easily on your hands. The product still stays covering your lips but if you touch your lips to anything it's stains like crazy and is hard to wash off your hands.