Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Lolita! I'm surprised I never left a review on this product, especially because it's my go-to. I own about 4 of KVD's liquid lipsticks, all in Lolita. I carry one with me almost always. When I first started wearing it, all my friends and family told me I looked great with it. They noticed it more because I rarely wore lip sticks. It's easy to apply, with a great formula. It doesn't make your lips dry, and when applying, it's extremely soft and creamy. KVD's liquid lipsticks also work well as mixers. Not drink mixers, but lipstick/lipgloss mixers! I got a vibrant pink KVD liquid lipstick and knew I would never wear that color alone- I have tan skin, vibrant colors don't look good on me. My friend told me to mix it with Lolita and it mixed beautifully, especially cause its the same formula! I also mixed it with a pink sephora liquid lipstick for a night time - not too dark - look. Everyone asks me what I wear when I mix it, so KVD's Lolita works beautifully alone, as well as with other colors.

It exceeded my expectations. $20 for this is a great deal. It lasts 4-6 hours on my lips, shorter if you're drinking/eating & I bought mine from Sephora.
Picture: Wearing Lolita mixed with a pink Sephora lipstick