Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY KAT VON D #6 in Lipstick

THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all!

In 43 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, the next-generation formula is packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. All-day wear has never felt so comfortable!

Live happily Everlasting!

Buy on Sephora
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: MISS ARGENTINA
am absolutely obsessed with liquid lipsticks. I've tried many and been impressed with few. When I wanted a vampy shade that would last forever, I bought Vampira. DO NOT GET THIS SHADE! There must be something very wrong with the formula or batch of this shade because it would not set on me at all. I applied it very carefully to dry lips and in thin layers. The second I took a drink of water it became lip liner. I was thoroughly unimpressed. Instead of simply returning it and washing my hands of this line completely, I decided to get a different shade. I did notice some Youtube reviewers say that this shade had to be babied a bit more than the others. I got Nosferatu to try the second time around. It is honestly incredible. It sets withing minutes and stays put all day. I've been wearing it for about 9 hours and it is just starting to come off. The color is incredible. It is super pigmented, so only one thin coat is really necessary but it layers well. I have naturally dry lips and still felt comfortable wearing this product all day. I did not use a lip primer or liner to apply this product. Now I want the whole collection - EXCEPT VAMPIRA! Buy that shade at your own risk. If you get Vampira and it acts like mine did, please give this line another chance. It truly is wonderful. I LOVE THIS
Janu K.
Frisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, LOLITA II - TERRA COTTA NUDE, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY
Lipstick. The simplest accessory that is always a good choice to compliment any outfit. When our lipstick looks great, we feel great! It's the ultimate confidence boost. Lately, liquid lipstick has been gaining lots of popularity due to its lasting power and high pigmentation. With so many brands to choose from, who has the highest quality? Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is superior to other popular brands, such as Buxom, in terms of the formula itself. When using Buxom’s liquid lipstick, it was extremely disappointing. The texture was similar to whipped cream and the lipstick failed to dry, causing lots of transfer throughout the day. With Kat Von D’s Everlasting lipstick, this isn’t an issue! The texture is very lightweight and it glides on smoothly. It also dries fairly quickly and stays in place throughout the day, even after eating and drinking. Upon purchasing my first shade of Kat Von D’s lipstick, I was very impressed! It was super pigmented which allowed me to use less product, it was easy to apply, it wasn’t messy, and it was very comfortable on the lips. In addition to the great quality of the lipstick, they also have a wide range of amazing shades that compliment every skin tone! This was one of the things that appealed to me when initially deciding to buy this lipstick because usually, it is hard to find a brand of lipstick that has a good range of shades for girls with deeper skin tones. Because of my amazing first impression of this product, I purchased four more shades. I wasn’t disappointed! The only negative thing about this product is the fact that it can really dry your lips out if you don't properly prep them before applying it. You should always get rid of any dead skin and moisturize your lips before applying this product to get the best results. However, over moisturizing can cause the lipstick to turn into a gloss, so you should be mindful of this when preparing to apply the lipstick.
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE, LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY
If you're looking for a matte liquid lipstick that is LITERALLY Armageddon-proof, look no further. I don't know what kind of magic KVD is doing over at her lipstick development lab, but these lipsticks are super long-lasting, way more than any other brand I've tried. You gotta be quick to apply and use a light layer (too thick will make the formula clump up), but once you get the hang of applying this liquid lip, it'll last through anything: eating, drinking, kissing, laughing, wiping your lips with a napkin over and over,... This lipstick is so opaque and life-proof, I have literally worn it all day and looked in the mirror when I got home, only to see that the color didn't fade or budge at ALL! Like I said, I don't know what KVD is doing in her lab, but she's doing amazing things! This liquid lipstick lives up to its name, it's truly everlasting! Plus, there's such a unique variety of colors, so there's something for everybody. I mean, I may not be the one to buy one of the more daring shades (because I fully accept that I can't pull off a bright purple lip), but that's just me... No matter what color you choose, these lip products wear beautifully and stay matte without completely drying out your lips. Plus, as life-proof as they are, they still come off fairly easily with an oil-based makeup remover.

If you're on the fence about trying a liquid lipstick from this brand, just ask yourself: do I want to have to reapply my lipstick 17620483 times a day??? If not, make the smart choice and buy a tube of this Everlasting Liquid Lip. You can thank me later.
Mar Y.
Review for: LOVECRAFT
Packaging: I love the packaging. It’s very sleek and slim. The wand is longer than average and the doe foot applicator is small and easy to use to apply the lipstick.

Formula: It’s my first time purchasing this lipstick and I got the color Love craft. Love craft is a beautiful dusty rose color, perfect matte nude for those who have light to medium skin color with yellow undertones. The problem I have with this lipstick is the formula. It is very tacky when I first used it. My lips stick to each other when they touch. Maybe the formula is like this for only love craft, I’m not sure. After wearing it a couple of times, it’s not as tacky.

Wear test: color starts to fade, flake, and white film starts to build up after an hour or so.

I do not recommend to buy this product based on my experience with this lipstick. Save your time with this and try other brands.
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own witches, lolita, ludwig, and bauhau5. Witches fades on me throughout the day but I am not too bummed because this is a less tham occasional color. Lolita is perfect; a shade up from my lips but it covers the unevenness of them and makes them look nice and plush. Ludwig is too light for my tan skin tone but i occasionally wear it with a light foundation on wintery nights. Finally, Bauhau5 is suck a beautiful violet, berry color for a night out at the mall but it is just as satisfying on the lips as lolita. I actually love these! The applicator is a bit unusual for me since its so long and i am used to the others being short. Its a bit lole taking a pencil to your lips, its just weird for me but it's not a big deal for me. Over all, I recommend the cult favorite Lolita and I personally recommend bauhau5.
Natalie R.
Severn, MD
I love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick it comes in so many wonderful shades to choose from. I suggest using a lip liner before applying this lipstick as it is applied with a wand and can be difficult for some people to apply properly. You don’t need a lot as this is a high pigment product. I always tell people start with a little and add more if you need it. As a professional makeup artist this is my go to lipstick in my kit and my personal kit. This lipstick usually last me all day even with eating and drinking. It is by far the best liquid lipstick I have encountered.
Dieu T.
Brooklyn
Review for: CRUCIFIX, OUTLAW - BRICK RED, PLATH, BACKSTAGE BAMBI - VIVID HOT PINK
This is a staple product and must-have in every girl and guy's make up collection. Kat Von D has some really excellent red colors for every occasion. I would highly recommend these.

Pros:

1.  Precise application. I get very smooth and straight line on my lips, no fuss no mess even with the dark colors.

2. Extremely comfortable matte finish. It doesn't feel drying on the lips at all. Sometimes I would wear these for a week straight until I had to switch to other types of lipsticks only because I want a change of scenery. But I will always go back to Kat Von D whenever I want a long lasting lipstick.

Cons:

1. Even though Kat Von D has a plethora of shade range, I noticed that the nude and brownish colors are very similar to each other, meaning that there's not a lot of variety from one shade to the next. This would be a good thing if you are super picky about what color you want on your lips. For me, I don't need 10 different lipsticks of basically the same brownish nude color. Once I picked one that looks good on me, that is it.

2. It's not completely bullet-proof. If you eat food that has a lot of oil of if you speaks a lot during the day, it's going to face and bleed a little bit. It doesn't fade in the most elegant way either, I had to reapply at least once a day but that's fine with me.
Saydahli M.
Pharr, TX
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE
This is one of my favorite liquid lip brands and shade ever. It looks beautiful on any skin tone. What i love about it is that you can apply very lightly and its build-able to the point if you want to make the shade darker and stand out more. There is a lot of product, so it will last you a good while. Its very long wearing and kiss proof for sure. I can go hours without re-applying and it will still look fresh.

I've always enjoyed the formula on KVD's liquid lips. I recommend to hydrate your lips before applying. Such as putting chapstick, essential oil, coconut oil, etc. to prevent any cracking or dry looking lips.
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colorpay off is beautiful, it is definitely Matte. If you do not prop your lips before putting this on you will have a huge mess on your hands. It will become extra flaky it will settle into all of your lines and you will not be happy. This is one of those lipsticks you have to be extremely careful when applying because you can easily mess up due to the applicator being rounded instead of pointed. Oily foods? You need to completely avoid these when wearing this lipstick, because as soon as the oil touches your lips your entire lip area will be covered in the shade you were wearing and it is not flattering trust me.
Natalie H.
I have the Everlasting liquid lipstick by Kat Von D in multiple colors. My favorites are a tie between Bow N Arrow and Lolita. The formula is very comfortable on the lips stays on all day and comes off easily when you want it to. I will say that the colors aren't always as consistent as I would like. Some can be streaky and patchy while others all more pigmented and easier to work with. Although some colors need a little extra attention when applying this liquid lipstick formula is one of my favorites. I recommend it to anyone.
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Cupcake B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.