Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Breanna L.
Brookville
Review for: OUTLAW - BRICK RED more...
The name isn’t misleading, it does last all day. It’s quick drying and doesn’t transfer which is good, cause my significant other definitely get nervous when it comes to me wearing lipstick. He’s afraid I’m going to kiss him and get lipstick on him, so the fact that this doesn’t transfer gives him piece of mind. As I said, it dries fast which makes getting ready in rushed situations a breeze. Also, I love how slim the packaging is. I hate carrying around big purses cause I have a habit of stuffing it full of random things, but I want to be able to bring my lipsticks encase I do need a touch up. (Cause of course, like all liquid lips it will fade after eating certain foods). The slim packaging allows me to fit it in my small wallet I carry with me or even a clutch purse. Overall I really recommend this lipstick (I may not like the person but I cannot deny that this lipstick is good).
Brooke M.
Hawthorn, PA
Review for: BOW N ARROW - FAWN NUDE more...
I think I should start out by saying, I have very fair skin AND I usually don't wear dark lippies because I just don't think it looks right on me. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is amazing!! I have only 1 of the shades, which is Bow and Arrow and its one of the darker shades. Although I don't think this specific one looked great on me, I still find it to be a beautiful color. I have had an awful time finding a liquid lipstick that "dries" into that matte look/feel, but these Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks do exactly that! It didn't look or feel too dry and let me tell you, it stayed on like a freaking charm and I really put that baby to the test!! I ate, drank, rubbed my lips with my hand repeatedly and it still looked as fresh as it did when first applied.
Angelica M.
Chula Vista
Purchased at: Sephora
Lipstick. The simplest accessory that is always a good choice to compliment any outfit. When our lipstick looks great, we feel great! It's the ultimate confidence boost. Lately, liquid lipstick has been gaining lots of popularity due to its lasting power and high pigmentation. With so many brands to choose from, who has the highest quality? Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is superior to other popular brands, such as Buxom, in terms of the formula itself. When using Buxom’s liquid lipstick, it was extremely disappointing. The texture was similar to whipped cream and the lipstick failed to dry, causing lots of transfer throughout the day. With Kat Von D’s Everlasting lipstick, this isn’t an issue! The texture is very lightweight and it glides on smoothly. It also dries fairly quickly and stays in place throughout the day, even after eating and drinking. Upon purchasing my first shade of Kat Von D’s lipstick, I was very impressed! It was super pigmented which allowed me to use less product, it was easy to apply, it wasn’t messy, and it was very comfortable on the lips. In addition to the great quality of the lipstick, they also have a wide range of amazing shades that compliment every skin tone! This was one of the things that appealed to me when initially deciding to buy this lipstick because usually, it is hard to find a brand of lipstick that has a good range of shades for girls with deeper skin tones. Because of my amazing first impression of this product, I purchased four more shades. I wasn’t disappointed! The only negative thing about this product is the fact that it can really dry your lips out if you don't properly prep them before applying it. You should always get rid of any dead skin and moisturize your lips before applying this product to get the best results. However, over moisturizing can cause the lipstick to turn into a gloss, so you should be mindful of this when preparing to apply the lipstick.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I wore this one day to work just to try it out. Did nothing else different with my makeup or hair, just added this in the mix. I got so many compliments! Everyone kept saying how good I looked and I couldn’t figure out why because nothing was different then I remembered I put this on! So right there it was too in my books. I also love Kat von d products so it was no surprise to me that I would love this as well. The color was perfect for me. And this product goes on glossy (which I didn’t think I was going to like) but to my surprise it dried matte and let me tell you this stuff stayed on all day! Definitely recommend.
Erica G.
Woodland
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BOW N ARROW - FAWN NUDE, AYESHA - RICH LAVENDER, BACKSTAGE BAMBI - VIVID HOT PINK more...
I’ve tried several of kat von d’s liquid lips because I do love the color selection, and I’ve always been horribly disappointed. They just aren’t really anything special, very similar to drugstore liquid lip quality and for around 20 bucks or so a pop I want better than drug store quality. I find that no matter how you apply it it cracks. No matter how you prep your lips it’s drying and wears off patchy. They don’t last as long as my other lip products either, it gets kind of gummy very quickly despite being firmly screwed shut. The color selection is good, and they smell nice so there’s that I guess.
Amanda G.
Review for: K-DUB more...
Today I am going to be reviewing a liquid lipstick brand that I am excited to have tried: @katvondbeauty everlasting lipstick! I have always heard and read great reviews about this liquid lipstick but had never tried it before. This lipstick is is advertised as a long-wear, creamy, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Additionally, this lipstick is formulated with vitamin E and sunflower seed so that It remains comfortable and hydrating. I received this lipstick in my Sephora gimme bold lips kit. The shade is a beautiful pink based lilac color called k dub (swipe left for swatches with and without flash) This formulation was evenly and highly pigmented. I would not normally choose or wear this color but I am so glad that I did wear it. I received so many compliments from both colleagues and several professors on the day when I wore this. This lipstick was one of the best and longest lasting matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasted me throughout my breakfast shake and lunch with minimal wear and tear. It also lasted through some quick kisses with minimal transfer. Additionally this lipstick is very light and comfortable to wear. I personally did not find the formulation to be drying. The packaging for this is quite beautiful with the silver foil rose and leaves pattern on the topper of the tube. Overall, I would give this lipstick in the shade #kdub a 5.0/5.0. It lived up to all of its claims and thoroughly impressed me with its highly pigmented, light and long lasting formulation.
Nadia S.
I've been using the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in the color Lolita for years now and am super happy with it. It applies easily, isnt' too overdrying (most matt liquid lipsticks are), lasts for hours without fading and can be reapplied easily in case it wore off a bit without taking off all of your lipstick. It also has a nice scent to it and what I really like is that the bottle lasts for a long time without drying out. From the price point I would say it's in the mid range. The quality is definitely superb and I always rebuy it once I run out.
Diana F.
Boca Raton
I probably own about 20 different shades of this lipstick. I don't understand why some reviewers are saying it's sticky or too drying. I've never experienced those issues with it. It glides on great and the applicator is easy to work with. With any liquid lipstick (or any lipstick, really) you want to make sure you're taking care of your lips before applying it. That way you avoid your lips looking flaky or cracked. My routine is this: I use a lip exfoliating scrub to get rid of all the dead skin on my lips. That dead skin is what will make your lips look flaky. Then I apply a lip moisturizer. I've used regular chapstick and products made specifically for this. I usually just put on whichever one I find in my mountain of makeup products first. If using chapstick though, I recommend using a thinner layer. That way, if you plan on putting the lipstick on soon after, you're not trying to put it on top of a goop of chapstick. Most of these KVD liquid lipsticks don't need a lip liner used with them but in my experience, the really dark berry shades could use it. I like that the formula is thinner compared to some other liquid lipsticks I own. It makes it easy to apply and fix any mistakes you could make while applying it. You can use a lip brush to apply this lipstick but I just use the applicator that it comes with and get great results.
Maddy P.
Green Bay
The best matte lipstick you could ever have!! I’ve always been a huge fan of this color and I love the way the Kat Von D liquid lipstick applies. The color stays pigmented throughout the day and doesn’t transfer onto any coffee cups, water bottles, etc. I’ve always been worried that matte products would dry out my lips but I’ve never had that problem with the liquid lipstick from Kat Von D. I’ve been using Lolita for at least two years now (numerous tubes) and I can’t think of any reason to ever replace it with a new brand!
Maggie B.
Dallas
Lolita was my first love. The color is beyond perfect for every skin tone and always gets compliments. I found that Kat Von D's lip stains really dry my lips out, flake, and crack. When this product first came out, there was not much competition and it was the best; however, in the last few years other brands have come out with lip stains that are less drying and hold up much better. Lolita will always have a special place in my heart, but my go to now is Jeffree Star's Androgyny.
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.