Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY KAT VON D #7 in Lipstick

THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all!

In 43 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, the next-generation formula is packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. All-day wear has never felt so comfortable!

Live happily Everlasting!

Buy on Sephora
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5397 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: K-DUB more...
Today I am going to be reviewing a liquid lipstick brand that I am excited to have tried: @katvondbeauty everlasting lipstick! I have always heard and read great reviews about this liquid lipstick but had never tried it before. This lipstick is is advertised as a long-wear, creamy, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Additionally, this lipstick is formulated with vitamin E and sunflower seed so that It remains comfortable and hydrating. I received this lipstick in my Sephora gimme bold lips kit. The shade is a beautiful pink based lilac color called k dub (swipe left for swatches with and without flash) This formulation was evenly and highly pigmented. I would not normally choose or wear this color but I am so glad that I did wear it. I received so many compliments from both colleagues and several professors on the day when I wore this. This lipstick was one of the best and longest lasting matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasted me throughout my breakfast shake and lunch with minimal wear and tear. It also lasted through some quick kisses with minimal transfer. Additionally this lipstick is very light and comfortable to wear. I personally did not find the formulation to be drying. The packaging for this is quite beautiful with the silver foil rose and leaves pattern on the topper of the tube. Overall, I would give this lipstick in the shade #kdub a 5.0/5.0. It lived up to all of its claims and thoroughly impressed me with its highly pigmented, light and long lasting formulation.
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY, HAWKWIND, SANCTUARY, LUDWIG more...
These are great! Finish and Formula wise, I’ve only tried NYX’s soft matte lip creams (stayed sticky, couldn’t achieve an even finish and quickly got “yucky” around the inside of my lips). These are so much easier to apply and the finish is amazing and natural! Some tips that have definitely helped me: prior to application, I use a toothbrush to exfoliate my lips (also, ELF’s sugar lip exfoliater thing is cheap and it works!). After that I apply some regular old Vaseline to my lips. I let that sit while I do the rest of my makeup and then I wipe off any excess before applying this. I start with the center of my bottom lip and swipe the applicator outward on each side. Then I do one more quick swipe from one corner to the other and lightly pat any harsh lines/edges with my finger to smooth them out. For my top lip I start in the center and basically do a windshield wiping motion on each side. Then I leave my mouth open for a minute or so to let the product dry. NEVER press your lips together while this product is wet- It simply does not work. If your lips feel really dry, you can apply the *lightest* amount of lip balm to any dry areas with your finger. Also, for a few of these I have to apply the lightest amount of foundation to my lips immediately before applying this, otherwise the color looks completely different on and it’s NOT at all flattering lol
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Lolita! I'm surprised I never left a review on this product, especially because it's my go-to. I own about 4 of KVD's liquid lipsticks, all in Lolita. I carry one with me almost always. When I first started wearing it, all my friends and family told me I looked great with it. They noticed it more because I rarely wore lip sticks. It's easy to apply, with a great formula. It doesn't make your lips dry, and when applying, it's extremely soft and creamy. KVD's liquid lipsticks also work well as mixers. Not drink mixers, but lipstick/lipgloss mixers! I got a vibrant pink KVD liquid lipstick and knew I would never wear that color alone- I have tan skin, vibrant colors don't look good on me. My friend told me to mix it with Lolita and it mixed beautifully, especially cause its the same formula! I also mixed it with a pink sephora liquid lipstick for a night time - not too dark - look. Everyone asks me what I wear when I mix it, so KVD's Lolita works beautifully alone, as well as with other colors.

It exceeded my expectations. $20 for this is a great deal. It lasts 4-6 hours on my lips, shorter if you're drinking/eating & I bought mine from Sephora.
Picture: Wearing Lolita mixed with a pink Sephora lipstick
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
Review for: MOTHER - DUSTY MAUVE PINK, BAUHAU5 - DEEP RASPBERRY, LOVECRAFT, SUSPERIA - BRIGHT LAVENDER more...
Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick is one of my favorite lipstick formulas. Lovecraft and Mother are my two favorite colors! They are BEAUTIFUL! And they last basically all day. Which says a lot because I am a dental assistant and wear a mask the majority of the work day! They are true to the color you see in the tube when put on my lips. And non drying! But I do use the Colourpop Lippie primer under them!

'Why didn't she give it 5 stars then?' You must be thinking. Let me tell you why.
Bauhau5. This color, although beautiful, bleeds like I'm a vampire by night. I've tried everything! Primer, lip liner, ect.. and I can't get it to quit bleeding! So I had to return it. Sadly!
But Mother and Lovecraft are highly recommended! I have Susperia as well, and although pretty I have a hard time doing eye looks to go well with it!
In these pictures I am wearing Lovecraft ( pic with the purple shirt) and Mother (pic with the weird close up of my face)
Payton J.
El Paso , TX
Review for: SUSPERIA - BRIGHT LAVENDER more...
So here's a funny story...I actually bought this by mistake. You know right before you get to the registers they have those little products and beauty supplies where you stand in line? Well I thought I was grabbing mascara but I guess someone had but down the  Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick at the last minute. So I pick it up not knowing the color or anything, just thinking that it's the $12 mascara. I get up to the register and, the cashier rings up my total and says it's like 100 something and I'm like whaaat da heck did I buy?? But it was my birthday so I paid for it anyway because I deserved it lol. And I got home still not knowing what I bought. I'm getting ready for the night to go out and I finally look at it and saw that it was the lipstick, I was mad because that mean't that I didn't have mascara (had to borrow my friends haha). So I was just like whatever I'm gonna use the lipstick because before I never used to wear lipstick, and I fell in love with it. I love how smooth it applies and the pigment is so strong. I never thought I would look good in a bight color until I purchased this. It stays on very well unless I decide to eat something messy. It does come off a little when I drink though. Other than that It's a great lipstick.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: WOOLF, DAGGER, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY, VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, JEFFREE - HOT PINK, LOVECRAFT, PLATH, WITCHES - PITCH BLACK, UNDERAGE RED - BRIGHT CRIMSON more...
One of my favorite lipsticks! Quite pricey but worth it. Where do I even start?
First, you need to make sure you exfoliate your lips very well. The lipstick with attaching itself to any dry patches and give you hell. So exfoliate! Then make sure you use a really good lip balm. With these kinds of lipsticks, you really need a balm that soaks into the skin rather quickly. After that rub off the residue. If your lips are oily or wet while applying this product, it can lead to patchy color and it won't dry down completely, leaving a rather slathery mess. When applying, choose to do a thin layer. the thicker the layer, the more uneven the product will be. Also, make sure not to rub your lips together. Very tricky formula.

I know it seems like a hassle, but once you do all this, the payoff is just amazing. It won't leave your lips and the color won't fade or budge.
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
This was the first liquid lipstick I ever tried years ago and I still love it to this day! I know some people do not like how drying this is but I prefer it because it keeps my lips smudge proof. Using chapstick and a sugar scrub before application really helps to ensure a smooth application and not have dry patches on your lips excentuated. If you do not like ultra matte lips than this is probably not the liquid lipstick for you. It is pricey but I think it is absolutely worth it. I mostly wear it when I go out at night and I never have to reapply. I also don’t like reapplying this because I think it looks bad if it is on too thick. Do not put your lips together when putting on this liquid lipstick because then it becomes sticky and will look uneven on your lips. You can use a lip liner if you want, but I don’t use one. The shade range is amazing at Sephora.
Jaclyn C.
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY, BAUHAU5 - DEEP RASPBERRY, ECHO - SATIN NAVY BLUE, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY more...
I really love these lipsticks. KVD is my go-to brand for liquid lipstick. They are long-lasting and apply easily. They don't streak or cake and they dry very quickly. I've always liked KVD packaging, and the liquid lipsticks are no exception. My only complaint is that the wand is so long that sometimes applying can be awkward. Liquid lipsticks tend to be drying, but I have no complaints with this lipstick as long as I swipe on some lip balm as a base. They aren't transfer-proof, but they don't make a mess either. The colors are just amazing. I started with Vampira and have slowly grown my collection. The most recent color I've purchased is Echo, which I did not expect to love as much as I do. I was really nervous to wear it at first but it's such a flattering color. All of the lipsticks are very pigmented, so what you see is exactly what you get.
Taria B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: VAMPIRA - DEEP REDDISH BURGUNDY more...
I hate giving this 3 stars because I wear it/ reach for it very very often, and get lots of compliments on it. The color is rich, and bold, and I’m obsessed with it. HOWEVER, for a 20 dollar liquid lip, the formula falls flat. It feathers. Bad. Like, bleeds out around my mouth after about 3 hours, and stains my face. It is very dry, and cannot be used if my lips are in less then perfect condition. Basically, this lipstick is high maintenance and a lot of work to wear... but I still love the color enough to wear it a lot. All the colors are great and I will purchase more, but the formula needs work. I would be perfectly happy if these cost 15 dollars. Getting these in mini sets is the best deal, otherwise they aren’t good enough to cost what they do. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Mahnoor K.
Searching for the perfect long-wear, no-smudge lipstick to wear for choir concerts--oh, and the PERFECT red, if the previous requirement weren't enough--I saw this listed as great for ALL of those things on a number of review sites. After giving it a try I am now a believer and reccomend it to ALL my friends looking for matte, long wear, and/or the perfect red. A number of the ladies have tried this color our before performances and it's looked amazing on all 5-10 of them, no matter how varied their complexions/skin tones from mine and each other's. I honestly can't recommend this product enough. It shows SLIGHT fade after eating and drinking, but not much really--AFTER EATING AND DRINKING! Plus I love matte, so I'm all in! Can't recommend it to friends enough and can't wait to try more colors!
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.