Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY KAT VON D #4 in Lipstick

THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all!

In 43 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, the next-generation formula is packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. All-day wear has never felt so comfortable!

Live happily Everlasting!

Buy on Sephora
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: K-DUB more...
Today I am going to be reviewing a liquid lipstick brand that I am excited to have tried: @katvondbeauty everlasting lipstick! I have always heard and read great reviews about this liquid lipstick but had never tried it before. This lipstick is is advertised as a long-wear, creamy, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Additionally, this lipstick is formulated with vitamin E and sunflower seed so that It remains comfortable and hydrating. I received this lipstick in my Sephora gimme bold lips kit. The shade is a beautiful pink based lilac color called k dub (swipe left for swatches with and without flash) This formulation was evenly and highly pigmented. I would not normally choose or wear this color but I am so glad that I did wear it. I received so many compliments from both colleagues and several professors on the day when I wore this. This lipstick was one of the best and longest lasting matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasted me throughout my breakfast shake and lunch with minimal wear and tear. It also lasted through some quick kisses with minimal transfer. Additionally this lipstick is very light and comfortable to wear. I personally did not find the formulation to be drying. The packaging for this is quite beautiful with the silver foil rose and leaves pattern on the topper of the tube. Overall, I would give this lipstick in the shade #kdub a 5.0/5.0. It lived up to all of its claims and thoroughly impressed me with its highly pigmented, light and long lasting formulation.
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
Review for: LOVESICK - MAUVE NUDE, EXORCISM - RIPE BLACKBERRY, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY, HAWKWIND, SANCTUARY, LUDWIG more...
These are great! Finish and Formula wise, I’ve only tried NYX’s soft matte lip creams (stayed sticky, couldn’t achieve an even finish and quickly got “yucky” around the inside of my lips). These are so much easier to apply and the finish is amazing and natural! Some tips that have definitely helped me: prior to application, I use a toothbrush to exfoliate my lips (also, ELF’s sugar lip exfoliater thing is cheap and it works!). After that I apply some regular old Vaseline to my lips. I let that sit while I do the rest of my makeup and then I wipe off any excess before applying this. I start with the center of my bottom lip and swipe the applicator outward on each side. Then I do one more quick swipe from one corner to the other and lightly pat any harsh lines/edges with my finger to smooth them out. For my top lip I start in the center and basically do a windshield wiping motion on each side. Then I leave my mouth open for a minute or so to let the product dry. NEVER press your lips together while this product is wet- It simply does not work. If your lips feel really dry, you can apply the *lightest* amount of lip balm to any dry areas with your finger. Also, for a few of these I have to apply the lightest amount of foundation to my lips immediately before applying this, otherwise the color looks completely different on and it’s NOT at all flattering lol
Aanchal K.
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Lolita! I'm surprised I never left a review on this product, especially because it's my go-to. I own about 4 of KVD's liquid lipsticks, all in Lolita. I carry one with me almost always. When I first started wearing it, all my friends and family told me I looked great with it. They noticed it more because I rarely wore lip sticks. It's easy to apply, with a great formula. It doesn't make your lips dry, and when applying, it's extremely soft and creamy. KVD's liquid lipsticks also work well as mixers. Not drink mixers, but lipstick/lipgloss mixers! I got a vibrant pink KVD liquid lipstick and knew I would never wear that color alone- I have tan skin, vibrant colors don't look good on me. My friend told me to mix it with Lolita and it mixed beautifully, especially cause its the same formula! I also mixed it with a pink sephora liquid lipstick for a night time - not too dark - look. Everyone asks me what I wear when I mix it, so KVD's Lolita works beautifully alone, as well as with other colors.

It exceeded my expectations. $20 for this is a great deal. It lasts 4-6 hours on my lips, shorter if you're drinking/eating & I bought mine from Sephora.
Picture: Wearing Lolita mixed with a pink Sephora lipstick
Diana F.
Boca Raton
I probably own about 20 different shades of this lipstick. I don't understand why some reviewers are saying it's sticky or too drying. I've never experienced those issues with it. It glides on great and the applicator is easy to work with. With any liquid lipstick (or any lipstick, really) you want to make sure you're taking care of your lips before applying it. That way you avoid your lips looking flaky or cracked. My routine is this: I use a lip exfoliating scrub to get rid of all the dead skin on my lips. That dead skin is what will make your lips look flaky. Then I apply a lip moisturizer. I've used regular chapstick and products made specifically for this. I usually just put on whichever one I find in my mountain of makeup products first. If using chapstick though, I recommend using a thinner layer. That way, if you plan on putting the lipstick on soon after, you're not trying to put it on top of a goop of chapstick. Most of these KVD liquid lipsticks don't need a lip liner used with them but in my experience, the really dark berry shades could use it. I like that the formula is thinner compared to some other liquid lipsticks I own. It makes it easy to apply and fix any mistakes you could make while applying it. You can use a lip brush to apply this lipstick but I just use the applicator that it comes with and get great results.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Kat von d's liquid lipsticks are my favorite formula of any liquid lip I've ever tried! I seriously think her formula is the best; they go on so smoothly and stay on forever! They don't make my lips feel super dry (aka colourpop's ultra matte liquid lips) and are so pigmented and beautiful. I own so many shades, but Berlin is my absolute favorite! It's just this beautiful bright, orangey, pink red that lights up any look and adds such a beautiful pop of color. It's the perfect summer red and also is so pretty in the winter as well, but for summer it just looks so beautiful with bronzer. The packaging is also beautiful and super sleek, they're easy to throw in your bag and fit easily. I love that they're so slim and not bulky. The applicator is perfect in my opinion; it applies the product perfectly and evenly.
🌈Mitch V.
Lexington Park
Review for: SANTA SANGRE - POISON APPLE, OPHELIA, DAMNED - BLACK CHERRY more...
As a longtime KVD lover, I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the darker shades of the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick line. While lighter nude and red shades have great one-coat opacity, darker shades do not. I have specifically had a bad experience with Damned & Witches, the darkest shades in the line. While Witches needs just a bit of working with, Damned is nearly impossible to use. It needs more than 2 coats to look opaque, and it is VERY hard to correct this shade with concealer because of the berry tint. After more than two coats, this lipstick is very dry, sticky, and hard to wear.

I very much enjoy the quality and colour selection of MOST of this line. The packaging is also nice, with the long doe foot applicator being perfect to line my cupids bows. Staying power also varies between shades. I've had no transfer with the nude to dark shades, while the mid tones have SOME transfer and may need reapplication in the center of the lips.
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
Review for: SUSPERIA - BRIGHT LAVENDER more...
So here's a funny story...I actually bought this by mistake. You know right before you get to the registers they have those little products and beauty supplies where you stand in line? Well I thought I was grabbing mascara but I guess someone had but down the  Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick at the last minute. So I pick it up not knowing the color or anything, just thinking that it's the $12 mascara. I get up to the register and, the cashier rings up my total and says it's like 100 something and I'm like whaaat da heck did I buy?? But it was my birthday so I paid for it anyway because I deserved it lol. And I got home still not knowing what I bought. I'm getting ready for the night to go out and I finally look at it and saw that it was the lipstick, I was mad because that mean't that I didn't have mascara (had to borrow my friends haha). So I was just like whatever I'm gonna use the lipstick because before I never used to wear lipstick, and I fell in love with it. I love how smooth it applies and the pigment is so strong. I never thought I would look good in a bight color until I purchased this. It stays on very well unless I decide to eat something messy. It does come off a little when I drink though. Other than that It's a great lipstick.
Miranda K.
Spring
It's not my favorite lipstick in the world. If you move even the tiniest bit before it's done drying and you accidentally touch your lips it's over. It's all over your face, your hands, your hair, even your clothes!! If your lips are dry, expect it to crumble and crack. If your lips are in good condition and you're not clumsy and don't touch your face then it's a great lipstick! That's a star reduction. I have the color Vampira and it has a very purple undertone. I used it for Halloween makeup and enjoyed it greatly as I wanted it smeared on my face. When I first used it, I enjoyed it greatly, but it never applied the same after that. It always applied streaky and I had to build the color up. From what everyone said about this Lipstick I didn't expect to have to build it up especially since the first time I tried it I didn't have to, so that is an automatic star reduction. So that's three stars now, I think that's fair. Writing this review makes me want to try it again. So I'm going to keep trying to make it work because I spent $21 on this, of course I'm going to work with it. Maybe I can find the key to working with it so it doesn't get all over my face and I can enjoy the product I bought more than I do now.
Samantha T.
Lynwood
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE, MUÑECA, BOW N ARROW - FAWN NUDE more...
27 May 2014
I want to own this in every shade
I originally tried this lipstick in "a-go-go" and "bauhau5", but I was so impressed, I purchased a couple more in store. I'm surprised how many lipsticks out there are listed as "long-lasting" when they actually wear off during a meal, a drink, a kiss, or just not reapplying every hour. I don't like reapplying makeup once it's on, so paying top dollar for a high-maintenance lipstick is aggravating. This product is less expensive, goes on smooth, has great color payoff, and stays put for several hours. I wore this on my fiance's birthday through food, drinks, pie, kissing, didn't come off. When it sets, it is a bit dryer than the typical lipstick, but I don't feel like it's a problem if you apply a lip balm beforehand (I like applying Fresh Sugar lip treatment underneath). Also, the color is so matte and saturated, it's pretty fantastic.
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
My favorite tattoo artists, now known for her incredible makeup line, was someone I always looked up to. So when I heard Kat was coming out with a makeup line I was beyond excited! So, what do I think about her liquid lipstick.. I think it’s phenomenal! First off, the packaging is so Kat, as it has a design that reflects a traditional tattoo design. You get a good amount of lipstick for how much it costs, I can always appreciate that cause you know I try to stretch my dollar! No funky smell, but also no distinct smell, kind of just smells like a what you would assume makeup product would smell like before they add all those scents to it (lol). The formula is ah-making! It goes on super velvety and lasts through greasy food, sweat, I mean this product is great. I can wear it and not have to reapply for more than four hours. I will be purchasing more of these, I can’t get enough!
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.