Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY KAT VON D

Meet THE liquid lip that launched a lipstick revolution! The world went matte when Everlasting Liquid Lipstick first debuted: Eye-catching matte lipstick in a comfortable liquid formula with extreme long wear? It was unheard of! 4 years and 40+ shades later, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is still rockin’ hard as Kat Von D’s #1 bestseller and it’s not hard to see why!

Take your pick from 40+ insanely pigmented shades designed for every skin tone—tons of reds (Kat Von D’s fave!), unique color pops you won’t find anywhere else and a full spectrum of nudes including Lolita, the iconic shade that looks beautiful, and different, on everyone.

Unleash high-pigment, long lasting lipstick with an effortless swipe of the doe-footed wand. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick makes it easy to get a crisp, precise lip look. This creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish, plus it’s packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax. Matte lipstick has never felt so comfortable!

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

To apply, use the applicator to swipe a layer over lips. Hold still for a few seconds to let it set, NO smacking or rubbing your lips together! Then, apply a second layer…that lipstick ain’t going ANYWHERE!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I don't know why the KVD liquid lipsticks aren't more of a big deal in the beauty community. They are absolutely amazing. I was floored the first time I tried one, and have since bought quite a few. They are the only lip product I have EVER tried that will last all day long and you still have to remove it at night with makeup remover! There is no scent, it doesn't transfer, it is pretty much a perfect lip product. It still amazes me because every time I think it may have wiped off during the day, I'll look in a mirror and it's still just as bright as when I put it on!" in 14580 reviews
  • "I just ordered one of these on sephora.com and I am loving it! The color is so beautiful and has so much pigment! The wearing power is phenomenal! It is very long lasting and beautiful! You can't go wrong with Kat Von D! " in 5386 reviews
  • "It goes with all skin tones, and I noticed it kind of looks different on everyone in a good way, and depending on which color lipliner you wear (if any) you can make this color look lighter or darker." in 7 reviews
Brooke M.
Hawthorn, PA
Review for: BOW N ARROW - FAWN NUDE more...
I think I should start out by saying, I have very fair skin AND I usually don't wear dark lippies because I just don't think it looks right on me. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is amazing!! I have only 1 of the shades, which is Bow and Arrow and its one of the darker shades. Although I don't think this specific one looked great on me, I still find it to be a beautiful color. I have had an awful time finding a liquid lipstick that "dries" into that matte look/feel, but these Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks do exactly that! It didn't look or feel too dry and let me tell you, it stayed on like a freaking charm and I really put that baby to the test!! I ate, drank, rubbed my lips with my hand repeatedly and it still looked as fresh as it did when first applied.
Angelica M.
Chula Vista
Purchased at: Sephora
Lipstick. The simplest accessory that is always a good choice to compliment any outfit. When our lipstick looks great, we feel great! It's the ultimate confidence boost. Lately, liquid lipstick has been gaining lots of popularity due to its lasting power and high pigmentation. With so many brands to choose from, who has the highest quality? Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick! Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is superior to other popular brands, such as Buxom, in terms of the formula itself. When using Buxom’s liquid lipstick, it was extremely disappointing. The texture was similar to whipped cream and the lipstick failed to dry, causing lots of transfer throughout the day. With Kat Von D’s Everlasting lipstick, this isn’t an issue! The texture is very lightweight and it glides on smoothly. It also dries fairly quickly and stays in place throughout the day, even after eating and drinking. Upon purchasing my first shade of Kat Von D’s lipstick, I was very impressed! It was super pigmented which allowed me to use less product, it was easy to apply, it wasn’t messy, and it was very comfortable on the lips. In addition to the great quality of the lipstick, they also have a wide range of amazing shades that compliment every skin tone! This was one of the things that appealed to me when initially deciding to buy this lipstick because usually, it is hard to find a brand of lipstick that has a good range of shades for girls with deeper skin tones. Because of my amazing first impression of this product, I purchased four more shades. I wasn’t disappointed! The only negative thing about this product is the fact that it can really dry your lips out if you don't properly prep them before applying it. You should always get rid of any dead skin and moisturize your lips before applying this product to get the best results. However, over moisturizing can cause the lipstick to turn into a gloss, so you should be mindful of this when preparing to apply the lipstick.
Lauren B.
Centreville, MD
So I just tried Kat’s everlasting lipstick in Lolita and I don’t hate it.. there are probably other colors I’d choose first if at the store looking, but I got this color in my Influenster box and thought I’d give it a try. I don’t typically wear this dark of lipstick but my friends do and it looks awesome! I have no makeup on right now, but I have this lipstick on and knowing it would look better w my face done, I’m definitely not hating it... more importantly, I love how easy it goes on, it’s not too dry or too sticky and seems to stay on when I wipe my lips... I will definitely be heading to Sephora/Ulta to check out the other colors! Ladies go try this product!!!
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I wore this one day to work just to try it out. Did nothing else different with my makeup or hair, just added this in the mix. I got so many compliments! Everyone kept saying how good I looked and I couldn’t figure out why because nothing was different then I remembered I put this on! So right there it was too in my books. I also love Kat von d products so it was no surprise to me that I would love this as well. The color was perfect for me. And this product goes on glossy (which I didn’t think I was going to like) but to my surprise it dried matte and let me tell you this stuff stayed on all day! Definitely recommend.
Marti W.
Potomac, MD
This is the best liquid lipstick I own. When I go out, and I drink, talk, and eat, I find that they usually start to clump up and peel or flake off and tend to look gross throughout the night. Some other ones are really drying and make my lips look very dry, and some fade and bleed around my lips. This lipstick does none of those things! It applies in a thinner layer which I think contributes to it staying in place better, it does not clump up and get gross, and also does not have a chemical smell like some other liquid lipsticks. I have many Kylie lip kits and I would say I like this product much better. I got this lipstick in the Influenster 2018 Best of Beauty box.
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Beautiful color on olive, tan, and medium skin types. Perfect formula. No sticking, full coverage lip, nondrying formula, the perfect pop of color. I’m in love with this lip. It’s a bold, darker nude and will go with many eye looks. I like how it gives a sophisticated and sexy look without going into a vibrant red or pink or purple. Absolutely in love with this liquid lipstick.
Amanda G.
Review for: K-DUB more...
Today I am going to be reviewing a liquid lipstick brand that I am excited to have tried: @katvondbeauty everlasting lipstick! I have always heard and read great reviews about this liquid lipstick but had never tried it before. This lipstick is is advertised as a long-wear, creamy, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Additionally, this lipstick is formulated with vitamin E and sunflower seed so that It remains comfortable and hydrating. I received this lipstick in my Sephora gimme bold lips kit. The shade is a beautiful pink based lilac color called k dub (swipe left for swatches with and without flash) This formulation was evenly and highly pigmented. I would not normally choose or wear this color but I am so glad that I did wear it. I received so many compliments from both colleagues and several professors on the day when I wore this. This lipstick was one of the best and longest lasting matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasted me throughout my breakfast shake and lunch with minimal wear and tear. It also lasted through some quick kisses with minimal transfer. Additionally this lipstick is very light and comfortable to wear. I personally did not find the formulation to be drying. The packaging for this is quite beautiful with the silver foil rose and leaves pattern on the topper of the tube. Overall, I would give this lipstick in the shade #kdub a 5.0/5.0. It lived up to all of its claims and thoroughly impressed me with its highly pigmented, light and long lasting formulation.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: LOLITA - CHESTNUT ROSE more...
Lolita! I'm surprised I never left a review on this product, especially because it's my go-to. I own about 4 of KVD's liquid lipsticks, all in Lolita. I carry one with me almost always. When I first started wearing it, all my friends and family told me I looked great with it. They noticed it more because I rarely wore lip sticks. It's easy to apply, with a great formula. It doesn't make your lips dry, and when applying, it's extremely soft and creamy. KVD's liquid lipsticks also work well as mixers. Not drink mixers, but lipstick/lipgloss mixers! I got a vibrant pink KVD liquid lipstick and knew I would never wear that color alone- I have tan skin, vibrant colors don't look good on me. My friend told me to mix it with Lolita and it mixed beautifully, especially cause its the same formula! I also mixed it with a pink sephora liquid lipstick for a night time - not too dark - look. Everyone asks me what I wear when I mix it, so KVD's Lolita works beautifully alone, as well as with other colors.

It exceeded my expectations. $20 for this is a great deal. It lasts 4-6 hours on my lips, shorter if you're drinking/eating & I bought mine from Sephora.
Picture: Wearing Lolita mixed with a pink Sephora lipstick
Diana F.
Boca Raton
I probably own about 20 different shades of this lipstick. I don't understand why some reviewers are saying it's sticky or too drying. I've never experienced those issues with it. It glides on great and the applicator is easy to work with. With any liquid lipstick (or any lipstick, really) you want to make sure you're taking care of your lips before applying it. That way you avoid your lips looking flaky or cracked. My routine is this: I use a lip exfoliating scrub to get rid of all the dead skin on my lips. That dead skin is what will make your lips look flaky. Then I apply a lip moisturizer. I've used regular chapstick and products made specifically for this. I usually just put on whichever one I find in my mountain of makeup products first. If using chapstick though, I recommend using a thinner layer. That way, if you plan on putting the lipstick on soon after, you're not trying to put it on top of a goop of chapstick. Most of these KVD liquid lipsticks don't need a lip liner used with them but in my experience, the really dark berry shades could use it. I like that the formula is thinner compared to some other liquid lipsticks I own. It makes it easy to apply and fix any mistakes you could make while applying it. You can use a lip brush to apply this lipstick but I just use the applicator that it comes with and get great results.
Beatriz D.
Chicago
I got this product in my best in beauty box. This is my first time owning any Kat Von D product. I got the everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade Lolita. It is like a dark smooth purple color. It goes smooth in the lips and it last long. It cost $13.00 at Kat Avon D main website or find it at Sephora for $20.00. If you are looking a good Halloween lip color this one will be on my list to make a vampire/ goth makeup look with it. Definitely will be purchasing more and sharing with my friends how awesome this lipstick is :)
Shawna S.
What's your favorite color?
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do u prefer cat von d or jefree star?
Carmen A.
Fontainebleau
I know it might be a silly question, but is it a mat lipstick? I haven't seen anybody say if it was mat or if it "shines" on the lips
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
How long does this last during an average day?
Aketzalli C.