BY KAT VON D #2 in Lip Liner

Due to its special nature, this limited-edition product is in very high demand and may sell out. An exclusive set of new Everlasting Lip Liners in five, innovative neutral shades that are anything but boring. Get this ultra-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner. They'll inspire you to line, design, and define. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula will not budge so that it lasts all day. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash. This set contains: - Por Vida (rosewood)- Crucifix (deep chocolate)- Hawkwind (nude sienna)- OG Lolita (original dusty rose)- Bow N Arrow (fawn nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Snag this super-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner at an exclusive value. Get inspired to line, design, and define with the Everlasting Lip family's newest rockstar. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula just won't budge there's a reason Kat calls it Everlasting. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash!

• Heard about this , is it as great as the everlasting liqu...3 Answers
  • If you could choose one color that goes best with most sh...5 Answers
  • Are these good and worth the money?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this lip liner. It is so creamy and pigmented. It lasts all day and really helps your lipstick become opaque. I have Poe." in 439 reviews
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is actually the first lip liner I even own thanks to Influenster!  Its not the first type of product I usually reach for. After trying it to give my honest feedback and review, I can honestly say I want more colors! The nude/pink Lo li ta shade is a great color that can work with a lot of different skin tones and is great for every day looks. After a minute or two that baby was locked in. I rubbed it thinking it would smudge and Im serious when I say my eyes got big because it didn't budge. I also rubbed soap and water on it and it didn't go anywhere. SO AWESOME! Its so pigmented and velvety soft on. If I could have the perfect lip liner, it would be this one hands down. Kat Von D , your amazing! #influenster #free #complimentary #KatVonDBeauty #everlasting #lolita #crueltyfree
Lloydie A.
MONTREAL, QC
Thank you @influenster for sending me complimentary lip liner to try out & review !!

I absolutely love the dusty rose color, which is ultra pigmented by the way. The hydrating formula glided perfectly upon application and it stayed on for most of the day, no touch-ups required.

The day I tested the lip liner, I applied the KVD #everlastingLipLiner in "Lolita" with the KVD Studded kiss lipstick in "LoveStuck" in the morning, went out out for breakfast w/ my boyfriend, ran errands ....and didnt feel the need to reapply until maybe 5pm ! And I really reaplied because i felt like it ....i didnt really need it.

Im really impressed with this lip liner, may I dare say my favorite so far ! #KatVonDBeauty delivered once again !
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
Review for: Por Vida, OG Lolita more...
The colours are gorgeous.. highly pigmented and long-wearing. They do go on really smoothly, but are very dry so they don't feel great to wear completely alone. If i am going to wear it as an all-over lip colour, i top it with a gloss or with the matte "gloss" from LipSense. You do need to use quite a bit of product to cover your entire lips so, I still haven't decided if it's worth the money yet, as you dont get that much in a tube. Overall, they look great but aren't the best value.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
So I got this complimentary here from influenster in the shade Lolita! And this wasn't first time using this product and I love it! It came in so pretty and perfect in its box, I love the design on the lip liner tube! I love this lip liner! It obviously last super long, I've used it out and gone out to eat with it and it has stayed on. This shade is also gorgeous and I can wear it with different types of makeup looks! I will be buying this for myself when I run out!
10/10 recommend!
Fork V.
Waterdown, ON
It’s so exciting to be selected to test out the NEW Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner!

First things first, I received this product free from Influenster.com for testing purposes.
I was jumping for joy when I found out I was selected to test the new Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner.  For those of you who don’t know, Kat Von D is a famous tattoo artist and television personality.  She is best known for her appearances on TLC’s LA Ink. After her time in showbiz, Kat Von D teamed up with Sophora and created her own vegan and cruelty-free (YAY!) makeup line!

I have used Kat Von D beauty products before, specifically the Lock-It foundation and concealers (which are AMAZING, by the way!).  I have never tried her lip products so I was thrilled to receive this lip liner in the mail!

After reading various reviews on this product, I was curious to see if this lip liner would live up to all the hype! Would the colour actually last all day on the lips?  I was excited to find out.
First of all, the packaging was stunning!  Props to Influenster and Kat Von D for that. When I saw the colour of the lip liner, I was so happy because it’s a colour that I would typically be drawn to and ultimately purchase.  ‘Lolita’ is a beautiful ‘nude’ shade that is perfect for everyday wear! The lip liner has a really creamy consistency and applies effortlessly to the lips (there is no need to press hard on the lips in order to obtain a kissable pout). This lip liner is extremely pigmented and super moisturising, which is something I definitely look for when purchasing lip products.

The Everlasting Lip Liner costs $22.00 CAD at Sophora.  I think it’s a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.

The Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner did stay on my lips for a really long time and it did prevent my lipstick from ‘bleeding’, but if I am 100% honest… it didn’t last all day like the product description claims.  I did have to reapply once later in the day, but in comparison to most lip liners, I think this product rocks!

All things considered, I love this lipliner and I can’t wait to get my hands on some more colours from this beauty line!  I want to thank Influenster & Kat Von D Beauty for letting me test out the Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner.
Lakisha A.
Ajax
Lately, I have been really looking out for vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics so when I received my Influenster package in the mail containing the lip liner I've been eyeing at Sephora, needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

The lipliner is so creamy and pigmented. It glides on the lips with little effort and leaves a nice matte look without being dry. Even better, it does not budge when it dries (after about 10 seconds). I've even tried washing it off when I swatched it on my hand and it did not budge, it is almost like a tattoo. It is so easy to blend with my other lipsticks and I often wear it alone with some clear lipgloss. What I love most about it is the range of shades, (30 shades) so you will be able to find a colour that suits you and whatever look your want to create. I can't wait to get my hands on some more!
Irailetis D.
Kissimmee, FL
Súper me encanta el color y como deja los labios después de usarlo . Es natural y combina con mi estilo de piel
Adela L.
*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.*
I'm not exaggerating when I say that this lip liner does not budge at all after it sets (around 10 seconds). You can rub it as hard as you can; it's almost like a tattoo! When it fades (around 6-7 hours for me, including through meals!), it fades all together, and not in separate patches. It's extremely comfortable; my lips feel supple even after 6-7 hours wear.
The pencil glides on my lips without tugging on any spots, it's very creamy and barely needs any pressure to get intense color payoff! The color is extremely opaque, yet natural as well, which I love! I can use it to look more put together during the day without looking noticeably with makeup. With 30 shades in the range, you can find your perfect colour easily.
The only drawback to this is the amount of product in the lip liner. For the price, I only use this for lining my lips and not to fill them in completely. 0.03 g for a lip liner is extremely little, especially compared to the 1.4 g regularly provided by other brands at the same price point.
The packaging is also so beautiful! The intricate patterns on the liner definitely make the product look lux! The lip liner is retractable, making it easy to use and no need for a separate sharpener. It makes a nice click when you turn to get more product; it stays secure.
I would call this lip liner my new found holy grail, but as the price is so high, I probably won't be able to afford it. Definitely an item I will splurge on once I feel like treating myself!
Payam S.
Review for: OG Lolita more...
Love Love Love! It’s amazing. The prettiest colors. It’s soooo creamy texture and not dry like other brands where it’s patchy. It’s smooth, doesn’t dry out your lips, and matte! 💋
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Lolita more...
This is my holy grail lip liner! It's so long lasting but not drying on the lips. I don't even mind that it's a bit pricey. My favorite shade is in Lolita, it's the perfect nude mauve tone and it's the go-to for any nude lip look. I would recommend this to anyone who can afford to splurge.
Ashley L.
Is the new kat von d lip liner drying on the lips like the liquid lipstick?#Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Does this lip liner dry my lips?
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
how's the formula on these? chalky? smooth? does it stay on well?
Alejandra G.
Watsonville, CA
From 1 to 10 (one being the worst) what would you rate it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you could choose one color that goes best with most shades of Lipstick, which color would it be? In other words, what is the most flexible color in the collection?