Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: OG Lolita more...
I received this product in my Allure beauty box and I was so excited to try because I’ve heard nothing but great things about it! It’s definitely a pigmented liner! The reason why I took one star off is because I don’t like how matte the feeling is. Usually with other crayon liners, they are still matte but feel more creamy. This liner kind of feels like there’s nothing there but it still shows super nicely! I’m not sure how much this product costs but it definitely is worth it if you like a good matte pigmented lip liner!