Katelyn K.
Fostoria
Review for: A-Go-Go more...
I dyed my hair orange and yellow a couple of months ago, before KVD Beauty came out with their colored brow pomades, and I really wanted a good orange product to use to make my eyebrows match my hair, so I bought the lip liner in the shade A-Go-Go. I used it as a base to fill in and carve out my brows, and I set them with the orange shade (Devil) in KVD Beauty’s Saint and Sinner eyeshadow palette. I also used the lip liner on my lips (on all of both lips- I didn’t have the liquid lip shade that matched at the time) and topped it with a clear gloss. I loooooooved this product. The color was beautiful! I didn’t think I’d be able to pull off an orange lip, and this one was definitely bold, but it surprised me in such a good way! The pigmentation is beautiful, and once it dries/sets, it doesn’t really smear or transfer. I loved the results I had with it. And I loved the color so much that I went out and bought the liquid lip that matched! The only negative, in my opinion, is that since it’s a creamy twist-up formula, it’s very soft, and so you go through it a LOT faster than you would a harder kind of pencil. I was a little disappointed in how fast I used up the entire thing, as I paid $20 for it and was expecting it to last me longer than it did. But, I liked it enough to use it all up within less than a month of buying it, so really, I guess that speaks volumes about how great it is! Haha All in all, I sort of wish it was a harder formula/a little less creamy/soft, just so that it would last longer. But as far as the pigmentation, comfort, wear, and overall performance of the product, I can’t complain at all!!