Erica W.
Starkville, MS
Review for: OG Lolita more...
Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner (in color lolita) exceeded my expectations in both applications and wear. I love how effortlessly it glides on and the wear time is out of sight! Having tried it on several occasions--all day affairs and one including taco night!--I'm amazed at the staying power. The best part: NO feathering even after I apply a gloss overtop. I wear it almost every day under a variety of lipsticks or all by itself, and it lasts all workday and even through my evening workout! Truly a great product and my new and forever go-to liner.