BY KAT VON D #1 in Lip Liner

Due to its special nature, this limited-edition product is in very high demand and may sell out. An exclusive set of new Everlasting Lip Liners in five, innovative neutral shades that are anything but boring. Get this ultra-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner. They'll inspire you to line, design, and define. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula will not budge so that it lasts all day. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash. This set contains: - Por Vida (rosewood)- Crucifix (deep chocolate)- Hawkwind (nude sienna)- OG Lolita (original dusty rose)- Bow N Arrow (fawn nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Snag this super-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner at an exclusive value. Get inspired to line, design, and define with the Everlasting Lip family's newest rockstar. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula just won't budge there's a reason Kat calls it Everlasting. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash!

• Heard about this , is it as great as the everlasting liquid lipst...3 Answers
  • If you could choose one color that goes best with most shades of ...5 Answers
  • Are these good and worth the money?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Guinavere D.
Antelope
Review for: Hawkwind, Bow N Arrow, OG Lolita, D-Minor
I really enjoy the lip liners from KVD. I think that they're wonderfully packaged with the mechanical twist up. The colors are beautiful and they have a wide array to chose from. The lip liner is more of the creamy side and it dries to feel almost like a liquid lipstick stickiness (that little bit of tack on some KVD lip liners and Huda beauty's liquid lips). It stays on all day, it doesn't budge until you remove it - but even then, sometimes it doesn't want to come off all the way! It survives even the oiliest of pizzas too.

My only qualms would probably be the amount that's in the lip liner - I personally like to either just use lip liner or fill my lips in completely anyways before a lipstick - and how soft it is, it breaks fairly easily so it can waste product. I understand that mechanical pencils will have less product and the product will most likely be softer since it's not in a "pencil" plus it has to do with pigmentation, feel and performance to why it's so soft but it's still harder to justify if you can possibly waste it from breaking or if you use it to line your lips a lot it will go very fast compared to other lip liners.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Muse, Bow N Arrow, Lovecraft, OG Lolita, Rosary
KVD lip products are absolutely the best on the market! The formula is amazing with its creamy application but staying power! They are a little on the pricey side for a lip liner but just a few more dollars than others that don't have the longevity that these do. I wish there were so many more colors to choose from that are...not blue or gray, more in the nude, pink without getting crazy area. I will definitely repurchase and would always recommend!
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: OG Lolita
The Holy Grail of lip liners! This mechanical lip liner pencil is every girls dream! There is plenty of product (lasted me 3 months), creamy texture, easily applied and blendable, precise tip, and literally lasts all day (i use with primer and after lipstick do a set spray). I love the doe-ish tip which is perfect for lightly over lining your lips to create a more full look.

The formula does not bleed out nor miraculously fade away. This does not have a "lift" effect so it will stay on after applying any form of lip stick/gloss, liquid, cream, or gel. I always fill in my entire lips with this for a more drama look on my lip. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
I received this product from Influenster to try out and I was in love! It's smooth enough to cover your lips and not feel cakey or dry and it makes such a clean line if you're using it for just liner. It matches perfectly with a matte lipstick I have from another brand as well, I use it every time I wear lipstick anymore!
Jennifer P.
Review for: OG Lolita
Lolita by Kat Von D is definitely my go to shade! It is perfect for every day use. Got the lip liner when it came out in the prerelease! I absolutely love how smoothly the lip liner goes on and how easy it is to line my lips. Not to mention that the wear on this product is absolutely amazing very little if any touch ups during the day.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Homegirl, Crucifix, Lemmy, L.U.V.
I bought four shades in the first week this came out. I did not use them right away which is normal for me because I don't wear make up often. I was so excited to use them and was so disappointed. I put the liner on then put the matching liquid lipstick on and they made them last less. I love her liquid lipstick they last all night on me and these made them crumble off with in minutes. Maybe it's my oily skin type or something. Wish they worked for me.
Ashley 💋.
Tampa
Review for: Vampira, Coven, Poe, Muse, Hawkwind
Smooth, buttery perfection. I'm not normally huge on lipliner due to always breaking them. But I picked these babies up at Sephora and they definitely surpassed any expectation i've had of them. It's a bit pricey but I'm definitely looking forward to picking up another one at the rouge sale.
Kathy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: Lovecraft, OG Lolita
These are the best lip liners I've tried. They're matte and highly pigmented, so they don't actually need lipstick on top. I use lip balm underneath and it lasts through coffee, water, talking to people at work, and eating unless it's super greasy or oily. I love the studded lipsticks, but the lip liners last longer and they all have corresponding colors so I just but the lip liners. They're kind of expensive, but I think they're worth it. I would have to reapply the studded lipsticks, and I don't with the lip liners. They're more comfortable than the liquid lipsticks as well.
Jackie F.
Review for: Poe, Lovecraft
I insanely love how creamy and pigmented this is! It does not break harshly like the others. I always find that the pencils hurt once they are dull and when you sharpen them they lose more lip liner than the twist up ones. I would definitely buy and highly recommend you to buy these. They are very creamy and help your lipstick being more pigmented and last longer. Also helps not make the lipstick as drying.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn, PA
Review for: OG Lolita
I️ got to test this one and it’s good. I️ was late to the Lolita party but I️ like the color. It is a bit for my skin tone so I️ used it a bit differently but I️ like the formula and I️ got at least an 8 hour wear out of it. It’s my go to when I️ want to do a picky nude look.
Ashley L.
Is the new kat von d lip liner drying on the lips like the liquid lipstick?#Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Does this lip liner dry my lips?
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
how's the formula on these? chalky? smooth? does it stay on well?
Alejandra G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
From 1 to 10 (one being the worst) what would you rate it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you could choose one color that goes best with most shades of Lipstick, which color would it be? In other words, what is the most flexible color in the collection?