BY KAT VON D #1 in Lip Liner

Due to its special nature, this limited-edition product is in very high demand and may sell out. An exclusive set of new Everlasting Lip Liners in five, innovative neutral shades that are anything but boring. Get this ultra-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner. They'll inspire you to line, design, and define. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula will not budge so that it lasts all day. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash. This set contains: - Por Vida (rosewood)- Crucifix (deep chocolate)- Hawkwind (nude sienna)- OG Lolita (original dusty rose)- Bow N Arrow (fawn nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Snag this super-limited set of five, high-impact neutral shades of Everlasting Lip Liner at an exclusive value. Get inspired to line, design, and define with the Everlasting Lip family's newest rockstar. Just like its liquid lipstick partner in crime, this weightless, ultra-creamy formula just won't budge there's a reason Kat calls it Everlasting. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash!

• Heard about this , is it as great as the everlasting liquid lipst...3 Answers
  • If you could choose one color that goes best with most shades of ...5 Answers
  • Are these good and worth the money?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Star S.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
I was lucky enough to be selected by Influenster to test out the new Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Lip Liner in LOLITA! Since I already own this shade in their Everlasting Liquid Lipstick I knew it would work well with my skintone. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite, it's a universally flattering shade.

PROS :
opaque color payoff
available in 30 shades
glides on smooth
not sticky or tacky
smudge proof
long lasting
retractable
precise application
vegan and cruelty free

CONS :
can feel dry when applied w/out lip balm
price point may be high for some
only 0.03g of product compared to other brands

OVERALL :
Not only does this lip liner apply like a dream - no tugging - it stays on and doesn't dry out my lips like other brands. I swatched it on my arm and had a difficult time trying to take it off. I ended up using two baby wipes and even then it left a stain on my skin - impressive!

However, on my lips, is another story. If you line and fill in your lips and then eat a meal, it will eventually wear away in the middle and you'll be left with an outline of color. That's pretty normal and I find it happens with most lip products that claim to be long-lasting.

Shade range is excellent! There are 30 (THIRTY!) shades altogether, so you're bound to find one to suit any mood and skin tone. I do hope they'll release other colors to match their Studded Kiss line, like my other favorite 'Mother'.

As with all KVD products the packaging and attention to design is great. I appreciate the retractable pencil and not having to fiddle with sharpening it. As for the amount of product in the tube, there's only about 0.01oz (or 0.3g). Unfortunately, that's much less than other brands at this price point. If you're on a budget (and who isn't?) it's something to keep in mind. The Everlasting Lip Liners are available on the KVD website and at Sephora for 18$ a pop.

** I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing but as always, my opinions are my own. **
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I received this complimentary for reviewing purposes.
First time ever using this product which is color Lolita. I have used Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the past.

Pros- creamy no drying which was one my cons for the liquid Lipstick.
Pigmented it fills in really well.
No transfer (had a massage my lips were not left on the towel)
Long lasting no joke 8hours 2 meals straws cups and bottles it's still on no reapplication:

Cons- wishing for a lipstick version now
Bigger it is small so use it wisely
Careful not break it it is thin tip I know its liner but still sometimes I have a heavy hand.

All in all I am in awe at the longevity of this product it is awesome definitely recommend I'll be getting some of the bolder colors like blacks and reds hopefully they fare just as great as Lolita.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles , CA
This is actually the first lip liner I even own thanks to Influenster!  Its not the first type of product I usually reach for. After trying it to give my honest feedback and review, I can honestly say I want more colors! The nude/pink Lo li ta shade is a great color that can work with a lot of different skin tones and is great for every day looks. After a minute or two that baby was locked in. I rubbed it thinking it would smudge and Im serious when I say my eyes got big because it didn't budge. I also rubbed soap and water on it and it didn't go anywhere. SO AWESOME! Its so pigmented and velvety soft on. If I could have the perfect lip liner, it would be this one hands down. Kat Von D , your amazing! #influenster #free #complimentary #KatVonDBeauty #everlasting #lolita #crueltyfree
Guinavere D.
Guinavere D.
Antelope
Review for: Hawkwind, Bow N Arrow, OG Lolita, D-Minor
I really enjoy the lip liners from KVD. I think that they're wonderfully packaged with the mechanical twist up. The colors are beautiful and they have a wide array to chose from. The lip liner is more of the creamy side and it dries to feel almost like a liquid lipstick stickiness (that little bit of tack on some KVD lip liners and Huda beauty's liquid lips). It stays on all day, it doesn't budge until you remove it - but even then, sometimes it doesn't want to come off all the way! It survives even the oiliest of pizzas too.

My only qualms would probably be the amount that's in the lip liner - I personally like to either just use lip liner or fill my lips in completely anyways before a lipstick - and how soft it is, it breaks fairly easily so it can waste product. I understand that mechanical pencils will have less product and the product will most likely be softer since it's not in a "pencil" plus it has to do with pigmentation, feel and performance to why it's so soft but it's still harder to justify if you can possibly waste it from breaking or if you use it to line your lips a lot it will go very fast compared to other lip liners.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Hawkwind
These lip liners are truly revolutionary in the Beauty World. Honestly I've never used a more long lasting lip liner. This liner is fully opaque I only have to apply it once and it lasts longer than even my lipstick. Hawkwind is my favorite because it is so versatile. It goes with almost every nude shade of lipstick or lip gloss that I own. Kat Von D continues to amaze me every time she puts out a product, and these liners are literally like tattoo for your lips. I prefer to wear these with gloss rather than lipstick or liquid lipstick, they blend so beautifully and really amp up my look. I love the fact that they are automatic because you never have to sharpen them. You can even use them alone for a nice matte look or just apply a little bit of clear gloss on top for a glossy look. These lip liners do not budge but yet are so creamy and do not dry out my lips. With the color selection you can pull off any look that you are trying to achieve!!! Before these liners my favorite were Mac lip liners although I still do love them, nothing compares to these Kat Von D liners I am literally obsessed!!!!!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Review for: Por Vida
Disregarding the hype and just comparing this to the performance of other lip liners, this feels really revolutionary and fantastic.  It really is such a creamy, lightweight formula that can be worn on it's own without looking patchy.  I would love to give this 5 stars, but the amount of product is so small for the price and it definitely did not wear on my lips as long as it is claimed to.  The shade Por Vida is a beautiful deep burgundy red that I actually loved a lot more in person than I thought I would after checking out a bunch of swatches.  It is hard to find a color like that that isn't patchy, but this went on like a dream!  I do wish it lasted longer - it had almost completely faded from the center of my lips after about 3-4 hours.  I wish I could say that I would purchase more colors from this line but I am going to wait a while to make sure these do not dry out in the tube.  Also, the price vs. amount of product really makes me hesitate.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg! Hands down to this amazing lipliner! #everlastinglipliner from @katvontbeauty is heaven! I got it for free from #Influenster to test it and I felt in love with! First of all, it's so creamy! When you're putting on dries really fast without cracking up and yes it stays for a really long time! I was surprised, I even swatched on my hand and scrub it and it didn't came off! Color #lolita is a really nice chestnut rose that I'll wear all the time for sure! At @sephora you can find another 30 colors! #contest
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Review for: L.U.V.
  Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner reminds me of  tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon because both have the same rounded tip and similar consistencies (although the Tarteist Lip Crayon is a tad more drying).  I bought L.U.V. to pair it with the  Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the same shade.  I used the lip liner to partially fill in my lips and extend the wear of the lipstick.  Overall, I was very pleased.  About 8 hours after first applying, I still had great color.  The pencil itself didn't "skip" when I used it and my lips didn't feel like they were cracking.  For $18, I do wish that there was more product available.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Review for: Bloodmilk
I am in love with Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner. I had no problems with this liner. In the pic I uploaded, I have on bloodmilk with the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Underage Red. I love how easy it is to apply. This lip liner is so much better than other lip liners I have tried. I did not have a problem with it crumbling. This lip liner did not crumble while I was applying. And I have tried other lip liners that have done that from other brands. I can't wait to add more to my collection. I'm not a big complainer. Every little thing that bother some people when it comes to products does not bother me. I do not see every small thing they see. If I had any issues with this product, I would say it. I did not have any issues. I liked how smoothly it applied on my lips. I would recommend these lip liners for sure.
D K.
D K.
Los Angeles
The great thing about Kat Von D is (well besides her colors--what a range!) ...Is her makeup's lasting power.
As nearly everyone knows, Kat Von D is a famous Los Angeles tattoo artist.
Now, she has a makeup line.
I've bought and use her eyeliners and lipliners...And baby, these products have seriously dependable staying power.
I think Kat Von D is a makeup line that is here to stay. Her stuff is that good.
What I love about her lipliners is not only that they STAY ON!!
... But I also love to use them as lipsticks.
Appearing as beautiful long-lasting matte lipsticks.
The only reason I gave 4 stars only is because they can be drying.
Solution: Pretreat your lips with balm?
And maybe some clear gloss after?
But, for me, I LOVE the matte effect and strong pigments in her lipliners.
As lipsticks, too.
(I just moisturize at night, after wearing. And before or other times. So what. Because I love the look of these on my lips. As is.)
Please note:
Kat Von D has many many colors to choose from, in these lipliners. More than anyone I think (except Bite?) .
That's great too.
Have fun.
If you buy these, you will have such a trendy matte lip.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Is the new kat von d lip liner drying on the lips like the liquid lipstick?#Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Does this lip liner dry my lips?
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
From 1 to 10 (one being the worst) what would you rate it?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
how's the formula on these? chalky? smooth? does it stay on well?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you could choose one color that goes best with most shades of Lipstick, which color would it be? In other words, what is the most flexible color in the collection?