BY KAT VON D #12 in Lipstick

An innovative, 24-hour wear liquid lipstick with a mesmerizing, glimmer finish. Everlasting Glimmer Veil is the ultimate liquid lipstick to fuel your glimmer obsession. This breakthrough formula combines the same long wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a multidimensional liquid-crystal finish. The result is the world's very first 24-hour glimmer lipstick. Kat Von D pushed the limits of performance to deliver 24-hour wear in a rich, glimmery, non-gritty formula that is so lightweight, it feels like nothing. Experience Gel Cushion Comfort glimmer crystals that are coated in gel to ensure even application and effortless glide. This innovative liquid stain base is loaded with iridescent micro-pearls and reflective mirror-crystals for three layers of mesmerizing dimension. Experience 3D effects with a swipe of the wand: Rock Everlasting Glimmer Veil on its own for a light-reflective finish, or layer it as a veil over Everlasting Liquid Lipstick for an ultra-high impact foiled lip look. Available in nine shade-shifting colors, including black, fuchsia, neon pink, and not one but two bold blues, this one-of-a-kind liquid lipstick catches the light with every movement. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Thunderstruck shade is inspired by Kat Von D's most-loved Metal Crush Eyeshadow (followers discovered that it makes an awesome highlighter). Layer this metallic pearl shade over any lipstick to transform the finish. To unlock your boldest Everlasting Glimmer Veil shades, remove with Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes or an oil-based cleanser. Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick is completely free of animal-derived ingredients. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D

• Does this product last all day long?2 Answers
  • I wanna try this ...1 Answers
  • Will these be available at all Sephora's at some point? The neare...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Review for: Thunderstruck, Rocker, Reverb
I absolutely fell in love with the colors, the glitter, and the idea behind these lipsticks. However, upon swatching and applying, they appear to be streaky and uneven. The darker colors leave hard to scrub off stains on chapped portions of the lips, and on skin, and the drying time makes it difficult to clean up mistakes. By themselves, the lipsticks don’t apply and wear well. I have not tried them with any type of lip primer yet. Applying Reverb over Dagger seemed to help with the coverage and streakiness, when applied all over, but trying to wear as an accent did not work out well.The applicator was short and easy to handle, compared to the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, but the streakiness and short drying time made it challenging to get a good line. The lipstick was still not set in place after drying either. It rubbed off a little when touched to a finger and definitely rubbed off after eating and drinking with a straw.I am still willing to keep trying these bad boys with other techniques. I would like to find a good lip primer to use and a few more lipstick colors to try underneath. But, at the moment, I no longer crazy about the lipsticks and I am feeling disappointed.

Marcia D.
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
Review for: Reverb
I gave this 2 stars because it's absolutely gorgeous when applied and will stay put for you..... If you do nothing other than talk. I've tried using a primer, exfoliating and moisturizing my lips, dry lips, making sure I shake the product up... Anything I can think of before applying this product. I actually have another shade besides reverb, it acts the same way. They both stay great until you drink or eat something. They are marketed as being a long wear product that will survive eating and drinking. They don't. As soon as you get your lips wet with a drink of water, this stuff starts to fall apart and fades at the center of the mouth pretty quickly. I was so excited to get this product and I'm really just disappointed in it. I even wrote to Kat von D cosmetics to ask what I was doing wrong and they just suggested a primer, which I'd already tried. I'm on the fence about returning the product, but I'll probably keep it for Halloween looks as I'm a make-up artist at a haunted house.
0/10 would not recommend.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Dazzle
Let me start by saying these will knock your socks off when you swatch them and they won't disappoint on your lips either! They deliver a mega glitz explosion and I fell in love with them all for this reason! I was over the moon at the thought I could have that kind of sparkle and it be long wearing! This is where the dream died. You can easily remove this. A few sips of a beverage, I gave it the good old lip lick test and was sad to see it starting to break down with the first swipe! It didn't last longer than an hour without clear signs of fade and the two hour mark left me a glittery mess with no color. However it does do well applied over the top of another matte shade from the KVD line but I expect a product to do what it's touted too. It cannot stand alone. Expect to reapply and often.
In my photo I applied it over KVD in Wolfe. It's beautiful to layer with. I would not recommend using this as a stand alone product. Pair it with something that has staying power to avoid disappointment.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Saint Louis, Missouri , ['', '', '']
Review for: Televator
These are wonderful!  They reach opacity in two coats, but where they really shine (forgive the pun) are as toppers.  They have a strong metallic glimmer, with the shimmers coming out more strongly if you let them dry and then gently rub.  They wear about as long as a typical Kat Von D longwear, which for me is not the 24 hours advertised (nor even 8), but it isn't worth knocking off a star.  I bought one because I didn't know how they would measure up to my pickiness.  I now own four.

The photo is of Televator over Roxy, in both warm and cool light to show the nuance.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Wizard, Thunderstruck
I really love this formula of liquid lipstick/lip topper. The color Wizard is advertised as a black with purple and gold sparkle in it but upon swatching I noticed it has every color. Purple, gold, green, blue etc it's like when you got glitter kits as a kid and it had that one color that had a mix of everything. The color Thunderstruck is more of a beautiful pale gold that I find looks better sheer or over a lipstick. The formula is a little drying but not as drying that their liquid lipsticks. Through out the day I noticed it being dry but other times it was completely comfortable. The doe foot applicator makes it very easy to apply. Just like a liquid lipstick. You also have a little bit of play time before it dries down. One coat is good but I usually go in for two to make it completely opaque. They are good enough to completely wear on their own. They are extremely wearable. It did fade off a little in the corners as my day went on but it doesn't crumble off or smudge. I totally think the formula is worth the money.
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
Review for: Dazzle
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Reverb
Let's start with the positives. This lipstick is beautifully reflective and the blue is so vibrant and unique. It's pigmented, that's for sure. But veering into the negatives, it left my mouth completely stained like that little girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The place i swatched on my hand was still blue after vigorous scrubbing with makeup remover. The consistency of the product was really thin and I thought it kind of smelled like the slime that you used to get at Scholastic book fairs. The glimmer doesn't last long and it takes layering as there were a few bald spots. If you don't mind doing touchups, it's great. I have yet to try it as a lip topper, but i feel that that's the proper way to use this product. I'm giving it three stars as a "benefit of the doubt" kinda thing
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Thunderstruck, Rocker, Dazzle, Wizard, Televator
Okay, take this how you will. I tested these on my hand at Sephora. Just from the hand swatch, I knew I didn't want it on my face. The colors are amazing, but the online swatches by Kat Von D are very deceiving for certain colors. You don't get a ton of product, the applicator is the same as the Ciate London glitter flip, and the product really stains the skin - again, depending on the color. I swatched two of the Ciate glitter flips and multiple of these Kat Von D glimmers, and the glimmers got so tight on my skin. They were uncomfortable on my hand alone, I didn't even want to put them on my lips. The colors are gorgeous, definitely, but for me personally, I'd spend more money on a sheer comfortable wash of glitter than a solid wall of glitter concrete.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade shockful which is a really pretty bright pink. I love this stuff it feels very lightweight and almost like nothing is on your lips. This has a plus that it can be mixed with other shades to create unique looks. Kat Von D suggests using the everlasting 24 hour shades which extremely work to make it last longer. But I decided to take this a step further and mix of with other lip products that aren't Kat Von D. For ex. I took M.A.C. Instant Icon mixed it with shockful to create a purple galaxy look and have also paired it with I think in pink from Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection. It's great and world the only downside is that because other lipsticks dont have a lockdown that glimmer veil loses it lockdown.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Thunderstruck, Dazzle, Shockful
Gorgeous! Oh my God Kat Von D has done it again! Liquid silk to apply and dries nicely. LONG wear and many compliments too. One thing I need to say about Kat's everlasting lip products ~ you don't get the uneven fade that most other brands do. I love these! I have metallic long wearing lipsticks from other brands, but they don't look nearly as good as the glimmer veils. These have more of a sparkle than a shimmer and it really makes a difference. They lasted for the day and I did not need to touch them up after drinking a glass of wine. My most fave is Shockful it which reminds me of a glittery malice, wizard, and elevator which leaves an amazing purplish pink stain that I love. I'm probably going to get a few more of these.
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price ?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
manahawkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the application smooth?
Devika M.
Devika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is your favourite shade?! Mine is so hard to decide honestly I love them all but Televator is just wow! Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which color is the most flattering? And how is this different from the Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick?
Mel B.