BY KAT VON D #30 in Lipstick

A once-only access to Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in an ultra-limited new shade Super Sonic. Available for only 48 hours starting 10/4. During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D's bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast these products will be gone soon. Get your hands on never-before-seen Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick shade, Super Sonic, before it's gone forever. This pumpkin orange with blue-green glimmer is packed with multidimensional glimmer crystals that sparkle and shade-shift with every movement. Don't miss your one and only opportunity to score this electrifying exclusive it will only be available for this month. Everlasting Glimmer Veil's breakthrough formula combines the same long-wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a glimmery-not-gritty liquid-crystal finish. The result is the world's very first 24-hour glimmer lipstick. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Remove Super Sonic with Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes or an oil-based cleanser. Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick is completely free of animal-derived ingredients."I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D, Brand Founder

Sabrin H.
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Katie S.
I love KVD everlasting lips in general. I got this topper when it came out because... glitter. I was super excited to try it but didn't love it as much as I thought I would. I love how much sparkle there is and how it completely transforms every lip color. What I did love was how the glitter flaked off and how drying it was on my lips. Overall, I do like it and will continue to use it. Just not something I will wear if I need it to stay for more than an hour or two.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Love this product! I bought 3 of them! It is very comparable to Lime Crime Diamond Crushers, which I also love! This one by Kat Von D, however, I feel is longer lasting! Rocker looks amazing over any red! I’d definitely recommend them! Every time I wear these I get lots of compliments! I also love that they are transfer proof and dry down completely! It’s like the look of a lip gloss without the annoying stickiness! I’d give 10 stars if I could!
Michelle L.
Springfield
I absolutely love these glimmer shades! They can be used individually, mixed, on top of other lipsticks, or even mixed on top of other lipsticks! They're long lasting, help add some moisture (especially nice as some lipsticks are more drying than others), they're shimmery, and seriously versatile! I used a black base with a mix of 4 glimmer shades on top and achieved a fabulous galaxy or dark unicorn style look. It was very fun!
Sophana S.
Sumner
I love this lipstick so much! The color is very unique and the glimmers really do sparkle! It tends to be a bit drying on me but that may be because I have awfully dry lips. The color does stain after removing but this doesn’t really bother me. I plan on getting the rest of the colors as I love this one so much! So happy I grabbed this limited color!
Leann R.
This was a nice color when I got it pigmented. I suggest shaking the bottle before you use to get the best color pay off. It feels a little glittery but feels good when you let it dry. A show stopping Lipstick! Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick
Erika E.
I actually received the mini liquid lipstick set of these for my birthday and I LOVE them!
The packaging is dark and sultry like Kat Von D.
I actually love them all with most of the colors a little does go a long way.However with the black hue you do need a couple of coats.I had to use a primer because my lips got a bit dry.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST LIPSTICK EVER!! I managed to get my hands on the limited run color of this stuff and it’s literally liquid gold. It’s super comfortable to wear, easy to put on and lasts a really long time! And it dries! This is glimmer lipstick THAT DRIES!!! It’s just amazing and I have nothing bad to say about it. I may have 6 colors now I love it so much.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This lippy delivers on it's promise of giving you a good shimmer lip and it stays on throughout the day. A little more pricy than other brands, but I will pay good money for good makeup! First time purchasing this and now I cant imagine my makeup routine without it! Kat is really upping the ante on her makeup this year. Cant wait to see what all she comes out with next year! Kat Von D Everlasting Flash: Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in Super Sonic
Priscilla G.
I love this product. It is very light weight. It lasts a while. I do not feel cakey when I use it. I love how smooth it is and how easy it is to layer on top of other make up. It is true to color and I make sure I purchase for friends and family who are searching for a good and AFFORDABLE product.
Daphne W.
What are your thoughts on this color?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does it dry out the lips?
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I'm wondering if I should try this. What are your thoughts on this lip product?  Kat Von D Everlasting Flash: Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in Super Sonic
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
How many swipes do you need to get it fully opaque?
Leah G.
hull
Which are the best colours to chose from ?