Kat Von D Everlasting Bronzer Shady Business uploaded by Melissa R.Kat Von D Everlasting Bronzer Shady Business uploaded by Barbie S.Kat Von D Everlasting Bronzer Shady Business uploaded by Deanna D.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fade-proof bronzer with remarkably rich pigment to enhance individual features and the complexion. Be brilliantly bronzed from sunrise to far past sunset with this long-wearing bronzer. The smooth, velvety powder glides onto cheeks and effortlessly blends into the pores to enhance the natural radiance of your skin. The fade-proof formula promises up to 24-hours of color and the rich pigment offers buildable, custom coverage for every skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Click on your face shape under related videos for a tutorial by Kat Von D on how to contour your face using Everlasting Bronzer.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• is this shiny or matte ? i want to start using this as a contour ...1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer super pigmented? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this bronzer really sparkly or just a little ? I don't like br...1 Answers
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Corona, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Everlasting Bronzer Shady Business I 0.25 oz
I purchased this bronzer while it was on sale at Sephora and I find that I don't use it as much as my other bronzers. It has cute, sleek packaging and it's definitely not good for contouring. It has a sheen to it that leaves more of a bronzy glow. I don't reach for it as much because it has A LOT of fall out and I have to be careful when I use it otherwise it ends up all over more vanity. Other than that it's a lovely color!
Alexia C.
Alexia C.
Dallas
I wish to have this I jus have the aye countor palette I got in love my frien have and she share to me absolutely LOVE KAT VON D! EVERYTHING! I love her brand of make up and cosmetics! This bronzer really is the best bronzer on the market. Its not too much of a hue where it will leave you looking orange, Its just the right shade i think it matches my skin tone completely!"
Jackeline C.
Jackeline C.
I love this bronzer! It's easy to travel with and has high quality packaging so it won't break in your purse or bag. It's finely milled and pigmented, and it doesn't look muddy on the skin. I highly recommend this bronzer! I have this amazing bronzer which is like the shade and light but great lil travel size compact i wish there were more packaged like this!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Everlasting Bronzer Shady Business I 0.25 oz
I absolutely LOVE KAT VON D! EVERYTHING! I love her brand of make up and cosmetics! This bronzer really is the best bronzer on the market. Its not too much of a hue where it will leave you looking orange, Its just the right shade i think it matches my skin tone completely!
caty m.
caty m.
The color hue is great, it may look a bit shimmery but once it's applied there isn't really any shine to it. I've been looking all over for the perfect matte bronzer and this is it. I have very oily skin and it definitely holds pretty good. I will for sure buy this again.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
This is one of the first bronzers I ever purchased and years later it is still one of my favorites. Very pigmented, the quality is AMAZING. The color is also very pretty and the packaging is so cute.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I am always so happy to buy anything KVD!! Her products are all vegan and cruelty free and such amazing quality!! I can't wait to try this out-her contour palette is my life!
Katelynne E.
Katelynne E.
Glen burnie , MD
Works perfect for my skin tone. No orange tone or shimmer. It's a nice taupe shade and looks natural. Pigmented and no need to add layers to get the tone you want
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine from Sephora when it was selling for $11 I love how deep in color it is and how long it lasts. I haven't hit pan but I love using this almost daily
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Is this bronzer the same consistency as the face products in her Shade + Light Contour palette?
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Chandler, AZ
Does this bronzer last all day or so you have to reapply it frequently?
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sparkly or matte?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really want to try this I heard amazing thins bout this bronzer but lots of bronzers don't really pick up on my skin and I'm afraid this will happen to me and then I lost money
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
W Valley City, UT
Is this cool toned enough to contour with? Or is it too warm toned?:)