BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fade-proof blush with remarkably rich pigment to enhance individual features and the complexion. Be brilliantly flushed from sunrise to far past sunset with this long-wearing blush. The smooth, velvety powder glides onto cheeks and effortlessly blends into the pores to enhance the natural radiance of your skin. The fade-proof formula promises up to 24-hours of color and the rich pigment offers buildable, custom coverage for every skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Click on your face shape under related videos for a tutorial by Kat Von D on how to contour your face using Everlasting Blush. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush
  • "love this brand and the color! the dark pink color on my cheeks gives off a flirty but sexy look. goes great with red lipstick and an edgy style!" in 11 reviews
  • "It is silky and highly pigmented just as all other kat von d products." in 2 reviews
  • "i love this blush it lasts a really long time and a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "And LONG LASTING .. oh don't forget : a little goes a long way ! " in 1 review
  • "Great pigment and definitely worth every penny!" in 1 review
N I.
Choctaw
I love pretty much all of KVD’s products and her Blush is one of my staple products. It’s very pigmented and blends well. A little goes a long way with this so it does last quite a while. There are several shades to choose from and the price is just right. I’d definitely buy again and recommend!
Monica S.
Richmond
Definitely would recommend these Blushes, they are amazing! Very pigmented! A little goes a long way! There is a bit of kick up, but if you don’t mind that then you’ll love this product! Silky powdery texture, feels soft on the skin!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I wish these weren't discontinued! However, you can still pick up a few of the shades on the website. My favorite shade is Essex. I also have Heartagram. It is my perfect everyday shade. These are insanely pigmented! All I have to do is lightly pretty my brush into it and then I have enough to apply to both cheeks. Essex has a nice matte finish and Heartagram has a nice sheen to it.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Review for: Bellisima more...
Kat von D Everlasting blush is beautiful and buildable! It is of a velvety texture that blends effortlessly. Touch ups aren't even necessary. The Everlasting Blush literally stays on and ON. The color Belissima is a peachy pink and would flatter many skin tones. This girl is in love with this blush and in love with the packaging. This product gets an A++++ . I am indeed In Love ❤
Lizbeth A.
Placentia
Review for: Por Vida more...
One of my very first blushes and I love it. I got it when summer started at end of the 7th grade, around a sephora sale of $14. The packaging is gothic it's cute, with its rose design, that's why it stood out to me the most. The product itself is amazing, highly pigmented, and lasts you all day. The only con is that because it's highly pigmented, you have to be careful to not get excess product, otherwise, you'll look like a clown!
Jessica B.
It was the perfect blush for me when I was first trying out makeup. It blended easily on my cheeks without being too pigmented to where I could go over the top. However, I have a lot of blushes that I reach for over this one that I like more.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go to blush I use this every day you can never go wrong with this blush high pigmented and matte finish long lasting with great color go to use for day an night make up I would definitely buy it again an recommend it
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
I bought one a few years ago and I am obsessed with it! They stopped selling them at Sephora so I thought they had been discontinued but I looked on the Kat Von D website and they were still selling them. I need to stock up!
Yosmary T.
San Jose
A natural look for a beautiful face. This product is long lasting and it truly works wonders. It has a shimmery look but looks great. It's not too pink, it's a very peachy color. I would definitely recommend!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,048 reviews
Review for: Essex, Love Song, Truth, Bellisima, Heartagram more...
Very long lasting product! Its a great brand and i would love to have more of this product. It is also very long lasting. I use this product all the time!! It really does help my makeup stay well all day! I would buy this product again and i enjoy using it.
Serena S.
stockton, CA
How much is this sold for at Sephora?
Tara B.
Is it worth the price?
Jacquelyn C.
I have the Kay Von D tattoo foundation and know that it stays forever, but wanted to know if this blush does the same? Is this the only color it comes in? Looking for a lighter, brighter pink, not a coral or rosey blush. Thanks!
casey k.
I never knew she had blushes! Are these matte?
Jamie Rose S.
Which is the best shade for fair skin?

Sephora