BY KAT VON D #6 in Face & Body Glitter

Get creative with Glitter Gel, an intensely pigmented, richly textured gel, designed to be used however you want. This super-saturated formula is loaded with glimmering flecks of gold glitter suspended in an innovative bouncy gel that’s cool to the touch.

Glitter Gel glides on smooth and creamy using just your fingers or a brush, before drying down to a lightweight, flexible feel. Because it’s so concentrated, you can build and customize to your desired finish—apply a little or a lot, then blend a little or a lot, to achieve everything from opaque gold coverage to a glimmering sheen.

Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Silica, Carbomer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Carbonate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Monique S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is beautiful! I love the color, love the consistency. It’s basically a liquid form of fenty beauty trophy wife. The shade of gold is a true yellow gold. I wish it would have dried down completely without moving but it does transfer a bit. Not enough to make me regret purchasing. ✨
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Kat Von d anything and everything! This product is perfect to use as a highlighter, on your eyes and I’ve even used it as a good eyeliner. The color is vibrant and a little goes a long way. Definitely beautiful and glad I purchased to add to my collection
Maria D.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Love everything about it! When applying it was so easy and worth your money! I use it on a daily basis for work and I have gotten so many compliments especially when using it as a highlighter! Definitely recommending this to friends!
shawnyece w.
Las Vegas, NV
This item is perfect for people who want a stunning gold glitter liner, shadow, or even something to work with on an editorial look. It’s a must have for the creative types.
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Gold is beautiful love this product I wish they had more colors and the price very affordable beautiful packaging must have beautiful on deeper skin tones ❤️❤️I recommend for sure especially holiday season
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
I love this product. Can be used on eyes lips and for an eye liner . Like it says be creative. My skin tone is medium and type is combo . Easy to use and apply also a little goes a long ways . Would buy again
Jazzy A.
Riverdale , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so fun! I have used it on my eyes, as a highlighter on my cheeks and on my lips. This is the best thing I’ve used to get that perfect accent pop of metallic. More colors please!!
leslie w.
south Carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
This glitter gel is life right now! You are going to pay the Kat Von D price, but it's vegan and eye safe! I love it! I find myself reaching for it over and over!
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the texture and stay power on this shadow, and when you apply it, it has this cooking feeling too. I just don't really like the very good color. And it's kinda hard to blend.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty crazy product when you first feel it it is so weird but it applies so good and it is beautiful. It last a long time and the pigment is there.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
linda s.
West Covina, CA
Does this dry or stay tacky?
🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo, Egypt
Is it really good on skin ???
gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
What is this used for ? I’m so confused but love the color
Fanni Z.
Plymouth, Devon
Could this be used as a highlighter?