BY KAT VON D #27 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A captivating, cool-toned eyeshadow palette with a savvy composition of colors three large base shades and nine transformative accent hues for a spectrum of stunning eye looks. From subtle to sultry, experience a rebirth of color and explore endless eye looks with the Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette. Featuring cool-toned shades in an ingenious arrangement that gives you the biggest basics and the most accent hues, now you'll have the freedom to create your heart out without running out of the go-to colors. Relish in the luxurious texture of triple-milled powder, which picks up instantly and lays down with a one-sweep, full-coverage application. The patented Power Last™, long-wearing formula gives you buildable, from dawn-to-dusk drama, while an infusion of antioxidants including rose extract and vitamins A, C, and E all work to keep your eyelids hydrated and protected. This set contains:- 3 x 0.095 oz Eye Shadow in Lifelike (matte cream), Lunar Lights (pearl gray), Lucid (sparkle rose) - 9 x 0.049 oz Eye Shadow in Hybrid Moments (matte deep purple), Mezzanine (sparkle violet), Transition (pearl mauve), Glasswing (matte caramel), Melancholia (pearl silver), Black Milk (matte gray), Graphic Nature (pearl charcoal), Entombed (pearl blue), Tornay (matte navy) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Inspired by the metamorphosis of the butterfly, Kat created this palette to give you endless ways to transform your eyes every day. The palette is decorated with original artwork derived from her love of butterflies a symbol of rebirth and renewal. Follow Kat's tutorials for tips and inspiration. see more...

• What is your favorite eyeshadow color or brand? Kat Von D Chrysal...2 Answers
  • is it pigmented?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
The colors in this palette are really nice and most of them are great for a daily neutral look. When I wear them, I like to apply some white cream eyeshadow on my eyes first, then use the eyeshadows from the palette so the color can show up more without having to building it on. And I love how high quality they are. They stay put all day, even without the cream eyeshadow underneath, just like my more expensive brand eye palettes, so I don't have to worry about it wearing off throughout the day. This palette is worth trying in my opinion!
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
This eyeshadow palette contains twelve gorgeous and highly pigmented shadows. There's a mix of shimmer and matte shadows that are very smooth and easy to blend. There's a decently sized mirror inside. The outside packaging is just as gorgeous as the shadows inside. I was able to purchase this on sale on the Sephora website for around $25-$30 (original price was $46).
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
This palette has the most beautiful pigments, and it goes on like butter. None of the colors creased during the day after hours of wear. They blend so wellm and I may be in love. I have used them both wet and dry and have absolutely zero complaints. I had to buy another one as backup because there was no way I can have only one. Makeup hoarder issues.
kassi a.
kassi a.
such an amazing palette! i am obsessed with it! all the colors work well together they blend easily they have great pigment to them all around a great palette. some shade are a little dusty especially the matte shades but they are still amazing i highly recommend this. very bold colors but still they are beautiful for a day time look.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This palette is such a great product that has so many bright cool toned colors that suit a lot of eye colors. There are blues purples greys and some shimmer and matte shades. You can do a lot of different eye looks with this palette. The shadows are blendable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Burton, MI
These eyeshadows are SO blend able and super pigmented. The color selection I think is more for an add on palette, you could do a look solely with this, but it would be bold. I recommend this to anyone who wants to add a pop of color to their look or anyone who wants a bold look! They're super easy to control
ana s.
ana s.
I'm wearing some of the shadows now. it is my favorite shadow palette. the colors are lovely. they are highly pigmented and very good quality.

ahorita tengo puestas algunas de estas sombras. es mi favorita paleta de sombras. los colores son hermosos. estan altamente pigmentados y de muy buena calidad.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This palette is beautiful. It is extremely pigmented and affordable to make everything better. It was very easy to apply this shadow and the packaging was so pretty that I couldn't throw it away!! I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette to a friend because I feel that its very worth it.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
This is the same wonderful Kat Von D formula that has me captivated. The shades are easy to blend and work very well with each other. I ultimately gave this to a friend as she is all about the cooler tones and I have a harder time wearing these. May purchase again to have it in my collection.
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Love creating looks with these, I'm just starting to get out of my comfort zone since I normally stick to neutrals. But the pigmentation is amazing with this palette. So far it's amazing got it at Marshall's for $20! And I was ready to purchase it off her site for more! Crazy right? Lol
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Where can I get this palette it is so beautiful!?
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Is this palette still available?
Melody H.
Melody H.
Is this palette worth the money?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these colors very bright when on the skin ?
Ari R.
Ari R.
this shadow pigments well?