BY KAT VON D

A long-wear, waterproof brow powder infused with light-catching 3D pigments for realistic dimension and volume. For perfectly full- and balanced-looking brows, Brow Struck Dimension Powder fills in and evens out your shape with a realistic, hair-like finish. Featuring a hybrid two-in-one primer and powder formula to enhance grip and wear time, Brow Struck Dimension Powder is the first powder to deliver waterproof, smudge-resistant brows for up to 12 hours. Brow Struck Dimension Powder makes it easier than ever to create a natural-looking brow use the #75 Powder Brow Brush (sold separately) to fill in any sparse spots to rock soft, natural, and insanely believable brows. Innovative 3D reflective pigments amplify depth and dimension in medium to full brows, while the semi-metallic finish mimics the sheen of real hair. Choose from seven natural shades, hand-picked for every brow tone. Kat Von D's Brow Collection features the same shade in every format, so you can mix and match your favorite products to create your custom brow look. Kat Von D's Brow Collection empowers you to own whatever brow look you want with confidence whether they're soft and natural, crisp and defined, or a rainbow-bright work of art. There are no rules in makeup, especially when it comes to your brows, so feel free to craft and color with complete creative freedom. Apply this long-wear, high pigment powder with the #75 Powder Brow Brush (sold separately) for buildable, medium coverage. The brush's combed design deposits and blends the powder as it grooms brow hair for a soft, dimensional finish. Brow Struck also doubles as a dimensional eyeshadow. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaylla G.
Marana , AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder Graphite 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g more...
10 years. 10 years I have been devoted to my ABH brow duo in ebony. I never ever ever thought I would find a product I love enough to retire “old faithful.” I’ve tried many new items on the market, but they never exceeded the performance of my dear ABH brow duo. Then comes KVD shaking my life up, and let me tell you, Girl is shoooooooook!

I’ve always been a fan of brow powders. I have a lot of brow, and brow powders help keep me looking snatched, but natural. I’m pretty heavy handed as well, so you can imagine the disaster I am around pomades.

Browstruck is an amazing powder. It’s not pressed as hard as ABH, so I find a little goes a long way. The built in primer really works because this stuff blends evenly, and lasts.all.day. I’m talking applying makeup at 5 am , taking it off at 8 pm, and still having perfect brows. Don’t let the shimmer deter you. It’s undetectable once on the brow hair.

Some notes: 1) I didn’t like the brush she came out with. It’s synthetic and dense (so it picks up too much product), and it’s too stiff. I prefer my MAC 208. 2), if you don’t naturally have full brows , you may not like this powder because the shimmer is more notable on bare skin 3) really wish these came in duo packs because I always use a lighter shade on the front of my brow.

All in all, since using this product two weeks ago, I have not used ABH once. I’ve moved on from my ABH love affair to the new brow bae
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder Medium Brown 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g more...
I’m in love with these new KVD brow products. This is probably my new favorite brow powder and I like it a little better than my Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit. It lasted a full 12 hours in my brows and I would definitely purchase again. I’m a pro Makeup artist and already considering purchasing the entire brow collection (every shade of the pencil, powder, and pomade) so I can use them on my clients because I really think they’d love them as much as I do. I was nervous after reading the description because it said it has a metallic touch to it to give the illusion of real brow hairs. After using it, I definitely agree with those claims and it looks so beautiful and natural! I absolutely love it! My only gripe and warning is not to use this to draw your brows on with this and not to put it directly on bare skin because it does look metallic if you do that which I’m not a fan of. But after playing around with it a bit I fell in love with just applying this through my brow hairs and filling in the sparse areas. Doing just that is perfect and seriously all you need to do! Highly recommend checking out KVD’s brow collection it’s awesome. I just hope she adds the bold colors to her powder and pencil formula and also would love to see her expand the color family even more- with more neutrals and more brights. But for what she came it with so far, I’m highly impressed and so happy with my purchases of the pencil and powder! I got selected by Influenster for the Super pomade voxbox and am very much looking forward to playing and testing that out since I loved the other too so much! Don’t sleep on this brow collection, it’s flipping amazing!!!!
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder Walnut 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g more...
I was super excited because my queen Kat was finally coming out with eyebrow products. I have virtually no brows, I usually use a pomade or an angled pencil. Once I heard this powder is supposedly smudgeproof and waterproof I had to buy it. The pigment is good and wasn’t chalky or powdery. However I took one star off because it’s definitely not waterproof. Is it smudgeproof? Somewhat unless you tug at your brow vigorously. The shade Walnut is a warm toned medium brown I would say. Overall good product for anyone who wants a natural looking brow or looking to set their brow pomades with powder (like myself, i find it softens the look).
Tiffanie P.
Review for: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder Light Brown 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g more...
When you first see this product you are going to to be stuck! It has small particles of glitter and you’ll sit there and why do I want glitter in my brow product! Well because this product gives your brows dimension! And you really can’t see the glitter! I am so I love with this, this product right here is TRULY UNIQUE! Nothing can compete, I use her brow powmade first and then put this after! Guys this is something worth trying and it only costs $20 yes it’s money but this is so worth trying something new and different on the market!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Starting off with what everyone thinks right off the bat, what’s up with the shimmer??? That as my first impression but once the product is on the brows you can not see that at all. I am currently using a benefit brow powder and I feel like that one looks flat so I have to use other products to give my brows dimension. Because of the shimmer in this product, you get that dimension and you only have to use one product! Pigmentation is great but blends out easily if you over apply. Her new brow brush with the divets works so well to create natural hair like structures without even using a spoolie!
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
Review for: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder Dark Brown 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g more...
I was pleasingly surprised of how much I like this powder. I was a bit worry about the glitter but it actually works! The glitter makes it look as if you were applying actual hair strands, it is crazy lol sorry if I am not good at explaining. This powder really makes your eyebrows look super natural. I am so in love with this product, I even bought one for my mom and grandma because I want to be there when they use it for the first time!
jessica s.
This is the first ever waterproof brow powder! It’s super pigmented and includes a slight sheen to imitate natural brow hairs. The packaging is beautiful and easy to carry. I would definitely buy this as I Love Kat Von d and all of her products. Plus, it’s vegan and cruelty free!
Robert H.
Lafayette
For someone with very sparse eyebrows I would not recommend using just this.  I use this the last step of my brow routine.  At first glance I was taken back at how glittery it looked in the pan.  But once you get it on your eyebrows you can hardly see the glitter.  The glittery aspect of the product really does add dimension to your brows.  I used the powder brush that is recommended for this product. But I think it's not totally necessary if you don't feel like spending the extra cash on another eyebrow brush if you already own one you like.
Jocey💕 P.
South Bend, IN
VERY pigmented... a Little goes a long way. it was not my shade but The product itself is great and so is the brush that it comes with! I literally have not taken it off since last night when i tried it and I even fell asleep with it andmy eyebrows still look good!!!
Devin W.
Valdosta, GA
I absolutely would recommend this awesome brow powder,it gives off a shimmering effect to mimic hair like strokes and it also has great pigmentation and last all day ......Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powderthis eyebrow powder is a must have
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I saw this at Sephora and saw it has glitter in it,which I find strange for a brow product. Does it show when you fill in your brows?
Susan C.
Dallas
Where i can buy this ?im inlove with the case
zainab s.
where do i find it an a place ?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Where can I buy this??
Jazmin R.
Chicago
Is this really sparkly ? To your brows or not really I see little shimmer in it ? 🤔🖤