Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set

We apologize for the inconvenience, but customizable functionality is not currently available for the mobile platform. Please order via computer. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A set of two revolutionary products: the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation and a beautyblender pro in one customizable duo plus samples of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and Liquid blendercleanser. Get the ultimate foundation coverage with Kat Von D's insanely long-wearing Lock-It Foundation and the coveted beautyblender pro in this customizable duo just select your shade of Lock-It Foundation above. Kat Von D's top selling Lock-It Foundation is packed with 21 percent pigment for full and complete coverage. Infused with an exclusive combination of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters, it provides 24-hour, transfer-resistant wear, while natural polymers absorb oil, resulting in a fade-proof, matte, poreless finish. Designed for long-wear, high-performance foundation, beautyblender pro is the perfect sponge applicator for achieving a flawless matte, airbrushed finish. Its unique shape and exclusive, super-plush material lets you achieve controlled, even coverage so you can create your desired application. This unstoppable duo also features a bonus sample duo of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and liquid blendercleanser®. This set contains: - 1 oz Lock-It Foundation - Beautyblender pro - Lock-It Featherweight Primer packette - Liquid blendercleanser packette Lock-It Foundation is included with this set. Follow these steps to get your own shade of Lock-It Foundation for free: STEP 1: Select your Lock-It Foundation shade free! STEP 2: Select the KVD + beautyblender Customizable Complexion Set. STEP 3: Add all items to basket. The discount will automatically apply at checkout. Get ready to lock down flawless foundation in a flash! "I can't live without

Does this oxidize on deeper shades?
When is she coming out with much deeper tones?
How long does this last?
Start your review of Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set!
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Of all of my make up products, this is by far my favorite! It’s on the less expensive side. They could have done a better job with the cap. Long lasting and doesn’t clog your skin! I have bought it many times!Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set
Atlanta, GA
The foundation is nice it stays all day and the color matches my skin but the only con is that it feels heavy on the face and I still have a slight break through of oil. It’s better than some foundations I have tried that are full coverage but I have also tried some better!
Fernley, NV
Best make up in the world easy to apply a great pricing smells good and wonderful packaging long lasting I would totally recommend this for someone that wants to wear make up at four coverage all night all day whear!
Louisville, TN
Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set uploaded by Victoria W.
I've never found a foundation light enough for my skin tone until I purchased this set with the shade Light 42. Not only is this foundation full coverage, it does not oxidize a darker color and it is completely buildable. It lasts all day without settling in creases and fine lines and leaves a flawless matte finish. It does not have a strong scent. The formula is very creamy. The beauty blender is ideal for an even application but gives a lighter coverage than applying with a brush or fingers. The beauty blender cleanser sample will leave you wanting to purchase a full size! It removes all traces of makeup leaving your beauty blender looking brand new. It has a wonderful sweet, fruity scent. The featherweight lock it primer sample will also leave you wanting to purchase a full size. It is oil free and so moisturizing leaving your pores with a smaller appearance and filling in fine lines. Over all this set is completely worth the price.
Santa Rosa
I love all of Kay von d products! This foundation has great coverage it’s long lasting and not cakey at all! The beauty blender is also a great product and when buying together it’s a great deal!
New York , NY
Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set uploaded by Suly D.
Kat Von D Beautyblender® Customizable Complexion Set uploaded by Suly D.
This foundation is my ride or die because it's super easy to apply, full coverage, doesn't feel heavy or tight in the skin. I wear everyday because even though is a full coverage foundation you can build the intensity you want, I always get compliments about my face looking natural, but flawless. It lasts me all day with disappearing on my skin like other foundations do. I always recommend this product to my friends, family members and clients. My I got it as a gift from my job, but I do believe the price for this product is worth because you only need light 2 pumps so it will last you longer to buy another one.
Dadeville, MO
The beauty blender is a great deal with this foundation. I love the price of this kit because you get more than one full-size item. The color of the beauty blender is cute and matches the packaging of the foundation. The coverage of the foundation is very good. It covers every blemish and has many shades to choose from. The foundation was very hard to remove and I had a tough time getting it to come off, but it lasted all day and night. It is very matte and works better for people who have oily skin. The beauty blender was very easy to clean with soap and made a beautiful application on the face.
New Jersey
So I really do love this foundation. I know a lot of people say that it's cakey but if you use it with a light hand and don't put on too much it really is a nice foundation. I really love that this came with a beauty blender because beauty blenders are amazing! This is a little pricier but in the end it is worth it. You getting a bunch of stuff that work wonders and it's definitely something that I recommend.
Bakersfield, CA
this complexion set was a super great deal! you you get to save some money when you purchased the set i have some acne and scares i also have combination skin this foundation is super great its so full coverage! i little goes a long way they only thing that i have to has is that if you have fine lines you do have to set it with setting powder but yes i would totally be repurchasing!
This set was so worth it! For months, I have heard and seen how amazing a Beauty Blender works and finally I decided to give it a try. I've also been wanting to try the KVD's foundation and primer.  I've always only used brushes to do my foundation so I thought I give this set a try. I am so happy with this Beauty Blender and foundation duo, it applies my foundation so nicely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...