BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but customizable functionality is not currently available for the mobile platform. Please order via computer. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A set of two revolutionary products: the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation and a beautyblender pro in one customizable duo plus samples of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and Liquid blendercleanser. Get the ultimate foundation coverage with Kat Von D's insanely long-wearing Lock-It Foundation and the coveted beautyblender pro in this customizable duo just select your shade of Lock-It Foundation above. Kat Von D's top selling Lock-It Foundation is packed with 21 percent pigment for full and complete coverage. Infused with an exclusive combination of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters, it provides 24-hour, transfer-resistant wear, while natural polymers absorb oil, resulting in a fade-proof, matte, poreless finish. Designed for long-wear, high-performance foundation, beautyblender pro is the perfect sponge applicator for achieving a flawless matte, airbrushed finish. Its unique shape and exclusive, super-plush material lets you achieve controlled, even coverage so you can create your desired application. This unstoppable duo also features a bonus sample duo of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and liquid blendercleanser®. This set contains: - 1 oz Lock-It Foundation - Beautyblender pro - Lock-It Featherweight Primer packette - Liquid blendercleanser packette Lock-It Foundation is included with this set. Follow these steps to get your own shade of Lock-It Foundation for free: STEP 1: Select your Lock-It Foundation shade free! STEP 2: Select the KVD + beautyblender Customizable Complexion Set. STEP 3: Add all items to basket. The discount will automatically apply at checkout. Get ready to lock down flawless foundation in a flash! "I can't live without

Jamaica L.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation is nice it stays all day and the color matches my skin but the only con is that it feels heavy on the face and I still have a slight break through of oil. It’s better than some foundations I have tried that are full coverage but I have also tried some better!
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
The foundation is WAYYY too thick and cakey for my super low-key textured skin. Good coverage but made me look horrible. But, if the foundation works for you, I really recommend this combination! It’s a really good deal.
Araceli M.
I have oily skin and this foundation is amazing! Super long lasting! The beauty blender works perfectly with this foundation very affordable for what your getting, my sister recommended this to means it met expectations 100%. If you haven't tried this you have to!
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I really love this customizable makeup set ! My fair skin with freckles always leaves me looking too pale or too dark! This set allows you to color match yourself !!! Great gift for picky makeup artisans !
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
I've never found a foundation light enough for my skin tone until I purchased this set with the shade Light 42. Not only is this foundation full coverage, it does not oxidize a darker color and it is completely buildable. It lasts all day without settling in creases and fine lines and leaves a flawless matte finish. It does not have a strong scent. The formula is very creamy. The beauty blender is ideal for an even application but gives a lighter coverage than applying with a brush or fingers. The beauty blender cleanser sample will leave you wanting to purchase a full size! It removes all traces of makeup leaving your beauty blender looking brand new. It has a wonderful sweet, fruity scent. The featherweight lock it primer sample will also leave you wanting to purchase a full size. It is oil free and so moisturizing leaving your pores with a smaller appearance and filling in fine lines. Over all this set is completely worth the price.
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Kat von d found a is amazing ! It doesn’t irritate my skin like max does and doesn’t cost any break outs . It’s a long lasting high quality foundation!! If you haven’t tried it I totally recommend!
Autumn B.
I have this set and I love the foundation! I got it from Sephora. The foundation is a full coverage. It the only one I’ll buy! Easy to use and apply just don’t use to much . I would buy it again for sure
Suly D.
New York , NY
This foundation is my ride or die because it's super easy to apply, full coverage, doesn't feel heavy or tight in the skin. I wear everyday because even though is a full coverage foundation you can build the intensity you want, I always get compliments about my face looking natural, but flawless. It lasts me all day with disappearing on my skin like other foundations do.

I always recommend this product to my friends, family members and clients. My I got it as a gift from my job, but I do believe the price for this product is worth because you only need light 2 pumps so it will last you longer to buy another one.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
The beauty blender is a great deal with this foundation. I love the price of this kit because you get more than one full-size item. The color of the beauty blender is cute and matches the packaging of the foundation. The coverage of the foundation is very good. It covers every blemish and has many shades to choose from. The foundation was very hard to remove and I had a tough time getting it to come off, but it lasted all day and night. It is very matte and works better for people who have oily skin. The beauty blender was very easy to clean with soap and made a beautiful application on the face.
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Gianni C.
Laredo, TX
What's the difference between the black and the pink beauty blender?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Is this worth the money? or should I just buy the foundation?
Priscila R.
Del Rio, TX
I've heard good things about this one, its really good?
Angeline M.
I'm dying to try this specially the foundation. Is it good? Does it give full coverages?
I have really dry skin and find foundation make me break out🙃 Any recommendations?