BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but customizable functionality is not currently available for the mobile platform. Please order via computer. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A set of two revolutionary products: the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation and a beautyblender pro in one customizable duo plus samples of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and Liquid blendercleanser. Get the ultimate foundation coverage with Kat Von D's insanely long-wearing Lock-It Foundation and the coveted beautyblender pro in this customizable duo just select your shade of Lock-It Foundation above. Kat Von D's top selling Lock-It Foundation is packed with 21 percent pigment for full and complete coverage. Infused with an exclusive combination of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters, it provides 24-hour, transfer-resistant wear, while natural polymers absorb oil, resulting in a fade-proof, matte, poreless finish. Designed for long-wear, high-performance foundation, beautyblender pro is the perfect sponge applicator for achieving a flawless matte, airbrushed finish. Its unique shape and exclusive, super-plush material lets you achieve controlled, even coverage so you can create your desired application. This unstoppable duo also features a bonus sample duo of the Lock-It Featherweight Primer and liquid blendercleanser®. This set contains: - 1 oz Lock-It Foundation - Beautyblender pro - Lock-It Featherweight Primer packette - Liquid blendercleanser packette Lock-It Foundation is included with this set. Follow these steps to get your own shade of Lock-It Foundation for free: STEP 1: Select your Lock-It Foundation shade free! STEP 2: Select the KVD + beautyblender Customizable Complexion Set. STEP 3: Add all items to basket. The discount will automatically apply at checkout. Get ready to lock down flawless foundation in a flash! "I can't live without

Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
After months of searching, i finally found my shade to go with this kit. I love the value of this set. You pay for the foundation and get a Beauty Blender for half off. You get other goodies in the kit as well. The foundation is full coverage - no kidding. I highly recommend you scrub, tone, moisturize and prime your skin prior to putting this product on. If your skin is dry, the foundation will flake off. If your skin is oily, it may start to crease if your skin isn't properly prepped. Just take the right steps to prep your skin regardless of your skin type and it works really well. I have combo to dry skin and it works great on my skin. My shade is #42 (the lightest in her color spectrum). Make sure you get samples at least 2 different shades prior to purchase but make sure you don't wait. This set is worth it!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
I think that this is an amazing value for all of the products you get. I was originally planning on only buying the foundation but then the sephora worker told me that for about 10 more dollars I could get a beauty blender and a few samples so of course I hopped right on that deal! The primer was nice and really moisturizing! the blender cleanser was good (bar soap works better though). I LOVE the foundation it looks flawless on the skin and is very long lasting. Love the beauty blender as well. Those little sponges will seriously change your makeup game!!
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
This has to be one of the best deals I've ever gotten. I already love the foundation, and i love the beauty blender. So when i saw this was offered on the sephora page, i had to have it. I adore the black beauty blender because the color make it looks cleaner, and its cheaper in the set then buying sepeatly Must buy
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Hyattsville, MD
I love the Kat Von D lock-it foundation since my skin tone is extremely uneven and it covers it all up without any layering. It does require some setting but other than that it's amazing. This was my first time actually buying a real beauty blender and I loved it. This set is amazing!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this it really is a good deal the beauty blender is the way to go with this Foundation it is very thick so a little goes a long way for this full coverage foundation also comes with a sample beauty blender liquid soap that Cleaned my beauty blender great .
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Not only does this foundation give me life, it comes with a beauty blender! This foundation is super thick and full coverage. It works well with my oily skin which is amazing! I always wet my beauty blender to apply this foundation evenly! Best foundation ever!
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Love it very convenient plus a black beauty blender who doesn't want a black one aside of all the colorful ones you can never have enough beauty blenders its very useful and easy to apply with one of the most important cosmetic tools in the makeup world
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.
I purchased the kit because it seemed like a great deal. I ended up getting a shade that was a little too light, but i make it work by adding bronzer. The sponge is amazing and one of my faves. The foundation is full coverage and definitely matte.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is such a great value! I purchased this in store when I ran out of my first bottle of the foundation and figured this would be a great way to kill two birds with one stone. I love the beauty blender so this combination set was a no brainier.
Tyronda N.
Tyronda N.
Flint , MI
Love the packaging and the kvd plus the beauty blender is the best I have others and they don't compare its black which is great vs the pink one I have had it for a few months and i would recommend it to others
Gianni C.
Gianni C.
Laredo, TX
What's the difference between the black and the pink beauty blender?
brandi b.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Is this worth the money? or should I just buy the foundation?
Priscila R.
Priscila R.
Del Rio, TX
I've heard good things about this one, its really good?
Angeline M.
Angeline M.
I'm dying to try this specially the foundation. Is it good? Does it give full coverages?
I have really dry skin and find foundation make me break out🙃 Any recommendations?