BY KAT VON D

An easy-to-use, smudgeable eye pencil for unstoppable smoky eyes, inspired by Billie Joe Armstrong's signature look. Get ready to rock smudgy, smoky, and effortlessly messy looks inspired by Billie Joe Armstrong's signature rock 'n' roll eyes. Kat Von D teamed up with her friend, the lead singer of Green Day, to create an anti-precision, ultra-blendable eye pencil. From live shows to music videos to the red carpet, Billie Joe has rocked his iconic look since the 1990s. Now, you can recreate it, too, with this super-limited collaboration. Basket Case Anti-Precision Eyeliner glides on creamy, with plenty of playtime. That means you can build, blend, smudge, and smoke it out to achieve your desired look, all before it sets in place for unstoppable wear. All it takes is one swipe of this chubby pencil to deliver maxed-out, ultra-black pigment, making Basket Case the perfect tool for super-fast lining all around the eye. Leave it be or blend it out with your fingers when it comes to "guyliner," the messier the better. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Kat and Billie Joe tested this eyeliner themselves to make sure it's the ultimate tool to achieve Billie Joe's famous look. The name "Basket Case" comes from Green Day's most popular track ever, from their 1994 album, Dookie, and the logo lettering is inspired by the album cover. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D Basket Case Anti-Precision Eyeliner is completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

Buy on Sephora
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy the new collaboration eyeliner from Kat and Billy Joe. This liner is very thick, so if you want thin and precise then this is not the eyeliner for you. To get the best smudge effect I used my fingers as soon as I applied the liner to my lid. It can be a little hard to blend or smudge if you don’t do it immediately after applying. It’s in the shade insomniac black and it’s very dark like perversion by urban decay. Would get this again for $19 but I feel it may be more of a nostalgia product. Kat Von D Basket Case Anti-Precision Eyeliner Insomniac Black
Virginia W.
hagerstown maryland
Pleasantly surprised!! I grew up listening to Green Day and I’ve always thought how beautiful billy joe is!! This is such an amazing product and wha a great collection staple!
I thought this would be like a cheap eyeliner with a different packaging but it is actually dries down pretty well and doesn’t budge !
That is a plus!
I have the toofaced version I just wish this one had the little smudge-r tip but it’s ok! I have plenty mini blenders !
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I’ll be honest, I really only bought this just to have in my collection because I grew up listening to Green Day, but that being said it’s a very pigmented liner and it’s perfect for a Smokey look. I do use it on my waterline and it stays pretty well through the day. Even though I bought it for collection purposes I do love the product and I would recommend it.
Jewels G.
This eyeliner is pretty good. I love how dark it is and it’s very pigmented as well. It really makes my brown eyes stand out. It’s precise and the packaging is cute too. I thought it would be too bulky but it’s perfection. The only bad thing is that isn’t not long lasting. If you have oily lids, it may not be the best choice for you.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great eyeliner. It is very precise and easy to use. I love how dark the color is and how easy it is to apply. It also lasts all day long which is the top reason why I love it! I would highly recommend this island or to anyone looking to try a new liquid liner.
Christie G.
I’m obsessed with this liner!! I love that it’s chunky & easier for me personally to hold! I’ve been a KatVonD & Green Day fan as long as I can remember so this was my dream collab! They didn’t disappoint! Super pigmented, easily blended & a sharpener in the bottom!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love this eyeliner so much! Kat does a great job with her colors and formulas And I love the fact that they are cruelty free. This eyeliner is very precise and glides on with ease. Totally worth the The extra dollars compared to your drugstore brand.
Jasmine L.
HIGHLY recommend. This product is highly pigmented, a little pricey but also worth it. I use it every day and night when I have to. It's a life saver. It last me all day long! I could even nap in it and it'll still stay on. I would recommend to anybody.
monica m.
Niland, CA
I didn't think I would every Love an Eyeliner this much but I was wrong! It's super black which is hard to find. It lasts all day. I use it to smoke out my underliner and it looks super cool. It's just the best Eyeliner pencil I've ever used.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
I love all of her products 😩 my only problem with this one is I let it set too long before blending and it dried pretty fast. Once you try it a couple times though, it works great. I defiantly will be keeping this in my makeup bag!
Wendy M.
Where can I find this, I need it lol
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Do you prefer this or a liquid?
Tonayah L.
Woodbridge VA
Did the point dullen or stay sharp ??
malena c.
Lake worth
Quisiera saber si es cremoso y durardero
Does it draw on  hard ? I'e had liner  that hurt to pass it through just got product to apply