Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Makayla F.
Kitchener
This eyeliner goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. I’ve used various colors and they are all so vibrant and make my eyes pop! A bit pricey but worth it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Rosanna J.
Salix , IA
I absolutely love Kat von d products the eyeliner is so smooth and last all day. Looks great smudged or bold.
Shasha S.
Jenn S.
Great liner! Stayed all day never had any running issues with it and was great to blend out when doing a smoked out look
Brooklynn C.
Victoria, BC
I wish they still sold this, I love this eyeliner and will be so sad when mine runs out!
Suzie M.
Plymouth, MN
I love this blue color that I found for a great deal. Been happy with all of the Kat Von D products that I've tried. Colors are good and quality has been good too.
Jessica S.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love the colors available in the whole Kat Von D line!  They are vibrant and also come in dark shades which I love. They go on smoothly and stay out for a long time.
Brianne L.
I love MOST KAT VON D products and this is a MUST HAVE!!!! Like literally my holy grail
Ellen H.
Paragould
I liked the for of this product. And it has a nice soft formula but before I could ever use it on my eyes the whole tip broke off. I barely touched my hand with it.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?