Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
It's really difficult to come by a brand that stands to be true about being long lasting. Kat Von D liners do in fact last very along with very little to no smears, which can be frustrating during a long day at work or just going out.
I love this product it does not smudge at all. And it's waterproof it's even hard to rub off but why rub it off if I can keep it on.
I love the most of colors from kat's Von D but the perfect thing is that those are waterproof I have a problem because I sweat a little and I don't have a problem with those products
I absolutely love Kat von d products the eyeliner is so smooth and last all day. Looks great smudged or bold.
I love all of the kat von d products they are super long lasting. Anything that u try is gonna be awesome
The Kat Von D Autograph pencil in proud peacock is a pretty green with sort of a greyish undertone but I don't prefer it for a few reasons. Whenever I wear it I find it drips into my tearduct and underneath. That can get quite annoying. Granted some pencils will smear if they aren't waterproof but still. That being said I do like it as a base all over the eyelid if I'm doing a smokey green eye!
So much pigment! I use it under my lower lash line and blend it out for a smokey pop of color
This stuff is amazing! It applies easily and stays on for a long period of time. You will love it too! Give it a try!
Love Kat Von d and I love the fact that all her products are vegan and cruelty free! Makes me love her products even more
I love KVD's whole line of makeup but these eyeliners even more so. There's so many colors to choose from, and I've found they make a great pop of color at a corner of the eye.
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos