Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely adore Kat Von D! I highly respect the brand because they are cruelty-free. I use this eyeliner for my waterline and smudge it out with a brush, and it gives such a dramatic look! I highly recommend this product.
Jailene P.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great. I just lovee it'! I can buy this at any sephora location. It a must to have it in your makeup bag. I use evertimee i do my makeup. Love how dark the color is and how long it last without transfering. I recommend this product 100%'!
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
Great product! I use this on the daily, it glides on so nicely and is easy to use. I am a repeat buyer of this product, I have blue eyes and I truly think this eyeliner just makes my eyes pop! 10/10 would recommend.
Mipsy M.
Excited to use this product!!! I heard so many wonderful things about it long lasting ,every girl should have it , I can't wait to have it in my hands , (eyes) I reallllllllly can't wait to have it . for all you girls out there try it don't hesitate!!!
Alexandra E.
I think this line may have been discontinued but I love the colors and Homie is a fave. The color isn't too garrish, but a nice pop above the lashline. It smudges just right too. Get your hands on this whole you can.
jae C.
This was my first Autograph Pencil. The shade is a lovely sparkly mint color and doesn't irritate my eyes if I put it in the waterline. I've used this as a liner, eyeshadow base, and even just all over my lid. It doesn't stain and doesn't appear to have tons and tons of fall out or flake off (which is wonderful).
Kerri D.
Kat Von D waterproof pencils are the best ever I just love the colors that they come in so easy to apply very creamy in texture not to mention how vibrant and pigment add each of them are Kat Von D has outdone herself I highly recommend least pencils
Kaci T.
Kyle, TX
Very very good. I love this product so much, it glides onto my eyes and never budges once. I wish I had more of this. It lasts forever and sometimes is a little hard to get out. It's packaging is very nice . I would recommend this to another person.
Esther O.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is the only eyeliner I use. I'm terrible at applying makeup but this eyeliner makes it really easy. Its tip is very thin and allows you to apply it easily. I have bought at least 6 of these over the last few years and will continue to buy more!
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah it's pretty good. It did kind of make my eyes it's a little bit. But it does have a nice color to it. The packaging is pretty nice. But it's not the best eyeliner pencil out there. It is a little bit more on the expensive side. And I got mine at Sephora.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?