Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
An awesome rich brown that doubles well as a lipliner. Stays put for hours and does not crease or smudge from natural face oils
I swear by this liner. It doesn't smudge and I can leave the house knowing I will not need to reapply before I am back home.
Used this on a pool day didn't smudge at all! the colour is popping n so cute fr those who like a pop of colour on summer days
Really good pigmentation it last on my water line all the day I applied it and some mascara lipstick and you are good to go.
Is the glory, so amazing, so flawles, so gorgeus, so beautiful, so perfect, the most amazing product where i put in my eye
Fun perky colour, definitely would not wear on a daily basis. Good coverage (As expected of Kat!) and lasted a good 10 hours
Great liner! Stayed all day never had any running issues with it and was great to blend out when doing a smoked out look
lapiz super nice eyes nice nuance is not removed easily in all I am very happy with the only objection is expensive brand
Love Kat Von d and I love the fact that all her products are vegan and cruelty free! Makes me love her products even more
O produto é muito bom , tem uma ótima textura ! Recomendo, uso todos os dias e tem um ótimo acabamento , e é perfeito !
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos