Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
I love this for a little pop of colour on the lid. I don't use as often as other products because I prefer more neutral eye looks the packaging is nice I like that it comes with a lid. I would definitely recommend.
It's waterproof, so it's great, waterproof products are ALL WAYS GREAT! So I really recommend this to everyone, things from kat von d is always great!!!! I 100% recommend this product to everyone!
Yeah, it's pricey, but totally worth it! Goes on super smooth, is easy to smudge, super pigmented, wateproof. BUT once it sets it doesn't move even on oily eyelids. And I feel like only on oily eyelids it sets a little too quickly. Still, it's an awesome product
I love the most of colors from kat's Von D but the perfect thing is that those are waterproof I have a problem because I sweat a little and I don't have a problem with those products
Kat Von D is an idol. A woman who knows EXACTLY what other women want and gives them her 100%. You should try her products at least once and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
The best eyeliner applicator i have ever purchased. it did dry out pretty quick but i wet the brush and it was fine after that. i love love love kat von d's brand and this product.
These waterproof eyeliners are great for the waterline! They don't smudge and stay an intense color. In comparison to other brands, you get more product for your money!
Smooth, beautiful and bold. Just like Kat herself. This eyeliner is an absolute must have or anyone's make up kit. From packaging to product this eyeliner has it all
Smooth and easy on. Simple to use and goes on evenly. It really is water proof too! Great for a day at the beach or a sweaty work out, it doesn't run down your face.
Anything kat von D is for me. The pigments the colors and the quality is amazing. The packaging is always perfect. And the liquid Liner was everything I was looking for
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos